Let's see kya hota h..

Waiting for next update eagerly.
Update soon.

Stay blessed.
Keep Smiling.
shaan... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
First of all a BIG BIG SORRY 4 cmmntg dis late...
D epilogue was beautiful...
Manan's moments were amazing...
Luved it...
Take care...
Stay blessed...
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Sorry for mistakes

Part 2(c)

At night Navya made dinner for all and then asked Nandini to go and give some to Boys...

She came out and rang the bell on Boys flat...

Cabir unlock the door and saw her with surprise...

Nandini showed him  tray full of food...

Cabir gave her way to come in...

She came in and said: Navya ne bheja hai...

Cabir: I know... coz tum to aisa kam karo gi nahi...

Nandini saw his face and then with a child like pouty face asked: Cabirrr tumhe merey hathon ka khana kahana hai...

On her question that ladoo scene popped out in Cabir's mind and he immediately  Shouted: Nooo... pagal ho... marna nahi hai mujhe...merey liye to navya k hathon ka khana hi thek hai...

Manik also came out of his room ... he heard their conversation and on seeing Nandini he thought to tease her so he said in loud voice: Cabirrr...

Cabir  and Nandini turned towards her...

Manik shouted: Pahle check kar lena... Kahein phir se chili powder na mila ho is me...coz yeh bhi Nandini hi le k aye hai...

Cabir s smile and Nandini's eyes  grew wide  on his words...

Nandini in anger stamped her foot on floor in anger and left from there but she heard their loud laugh from back...

At Night Nandini was again busy with her telescope... she was so engrossed that she didn't knew  that Manik was watching her from last few mints...

Manik thought: Oh so iss k through Madam ko sub pata chal raha tha... Chalo koi baat nahi ... Ab dekhti jao Nandini k agey kya kya hota hai...

Next Day pass like this ... Due to Manan  ... Now Cavya got this chance to spent time together... So they were enjoying their time...

Nandini also went out to deliver her resume in some Ngo's and offices... Manik came back early from his office coz he felt restless... unknowingly his heart wanted to spend his time with Nandini, he wanted to see her cute face, her naughty acts, her child like teasing...

After freshening up he made a cup of coffee for himself and then thought to see what is she doing...

He came in his balcony and thought to use this way coz he now knew that it was her room...

Here Nandini just entered in her room and thought to change her dress after freshening up so she went to take shower...

Manik came in Nandini's room while crossing the curtains infront of that balcony door and saw her dress on her bed...

On same moment Nandini came out of her bathroom only in towel...

For a moment the whole world stopped on its place... when Manik saw her in that condition...she was looking like an innocent goddess...

Nandini's eyes when stopped on him ... her heart stopped beating... She didn't knew what to do... and in this confusion she started shouting like a kid...

Manik ran towards her and put his hand on her mouth... But again when his manly palm touched her soft petals ... both felt an electric current in their bodies... Nandini's voice stopped at once and its seems like both were in a trance...

Manik  tilted his head and looked in her deep brown eyes...which have a lot of emotions at that time... but the most visible was confusion and hesitation...

On seeing confusion in her eyes Manik came back to the world and left from there immediately ...

Here Nandini's breath which stuck in her mouth from the time when she saw Manik in her room released... She started taking deep breaths on remembering that situation...and then she took her dress and ran in her bathroom to change her dress...

After changing she came out and then sat on her bed...

she thought: Manik ... yahan... merey room mein kaise...? Aur yeh mujhe ho kya gya tha... Wo merey room me aya  aur main ne osey bina kuch kahe... aise hi ... jana diya... Y Nandini?... U the Nandini Murty aise hi osey kaise jane de sakti hai... wo ways os ne aise merey room me a k acha nahi kiya... is ka badla to main le k rahon gi...

Nandini came out of her room and saw Navya was still not there... she saw a note and after picking up she read it...

Nandu mujhe ane me ho sakta hai late ho jae... isi liye tujhe pahle se inform kar rahe hoon...

Navya...

Now  Nandini's naughty mind started its function with double speed... she thought: Navya gaye means Cabir os k sath ho ga... so... Mr Manik... tum wahan akele ... ab dekhti hoon tum mujh se kaise bacho gey...

She came out of her flat and observed the atmosphere there... she saw almost all the corridor was empty at that time...

She immediately came back... and from her bag she pulled out a chewing gum ...and put it in her mouth... while chewing it she came in her room and on a paper she pour a black color powder and put that paper on the bed...

Then she came out of her flat again and took out that gum from her mouth... she pasted that gum after pressing  the bell button of boys flat...

Then she ran inside of her flat and while crossing her balcony she reached in Manik's room...

Manik  was in the sitting area at that time when the bell of their flat started ringing constantly...  he put his laptop on the adjacent chair and ran to see who was at the door...

Here Nandini searched for Manik's towel and after finding it she pour that black powder on it and after spreading on whole towel she folded his towel very neatly and then placed it on its place... after this she ran back in her balcony...

Manik saw  that gum on the bell he at once pulled it from there to stop the bell... after this he came back in and went in her room to wash his hands...

He walked in his bathroom and after washing his hand and splashes some water on his face... he came back to his room and picked the same towel to dry his skin...

But after drying it when he saw his hands ... he got a shock... his hands looked totally black at that moment... He ran in bathroom to see his face and again he got a heart attack on seeing his face...

He thought who can do this with him... that bell and now this... and Nandini's naughty smiling face came infront of his eyes as an answer...

He marched towards his balcony with same face and there Nandini who was waiting for him... When saw his face and hands ... she started laughing uncontrollably ...

Manik who came here to scold her ... his anger vanishes after hearing her musical laugh...

Nandini was laughing like a kid... she looks so cute at that time...  Manik jumped in her balcony and came near her...

Nandini when noticed this in her laugh... Her laugh stopped at once ... Manik holds her hand at her back and pulled her towards him...

Nandini while gazing in his eyes confusingly asked: Manik leave me ... kya kar rahe ho...

Manik: Arey abhi to main ne kuch kiya hi nahi... Na...ndi... Ni... bohat  acha lag raha hoon na main aise... Hai na...

Nandini suppress her laugh while looking down... Manik leaned down near her face and rubbed his cheek on hers...

Nandini  felt butterflies in her tummy when Manik's cheek touches hers... She with shocked looked at him when he said: now you are also looking  cute  just like me...

Nandini with a forceful jerk released herself from his grip and ran in her room... whereas a very cute smirk appears on Manik's face...

Cabir and navya were out to spend some time together that night coz cabir wanted to confess his love ... so Nandini and Manik were alone in their flats...

Nandini  with her telescope came in hr balcony and start blabbering  :Abhi tak to koi nahi aya office me... I think merey lecture ne apna kam kar diya... Welldone Nandini Murty...

Manik was busy with his laptop in his room ... coz he wanted to see the activities and also wanted to know who is the real culprit in their office... When he heard her sweet voice near balcony so after pressing record button of those cameras he also came in balcony to see what is happening when his eyes stopped on Nandini and her acts... A smile came on his face...

Without making any noise he jumped in her balcony... And came behind her... he stands just a cm away from her and while leaning towards her face whisper in her ear: kise dekh rahe ho?

Nandini jumped at her place with this sudden voice and turned.

Nandini: tum

Maanik: Ya main... Kyo tumhe kisi aur ka intezar tha.

Nandini with her big angry eyes: tum yahan kaise a gaye... door to lock hai na...

Manik showed her adjacent balcony... but then said: Arey you forgot main to pahle bhi yahan se hi aya tha na...

Now Manik folded his hands on his chest and asked with fake strict voice: Now u tell me ... tum yeh telescope k sath... Merey office... I mean hamarey office me kya dekh rahe ho?

Nandini's face turned pale for a sec coz now it stuck in her mind that he caught her red handed...

Nandini: wo main...then she again thought who is he to ask me? And she asked the same in loud voice

Manik replied: I am their employee tou meri duty banti hai na k apney office ki security pe attack karne walon ko main pakaron... (he holds her hand) and see I caught you...

Nandini started trying to release her hand but Manik's grip tightened with her each try...

Nandini: Manik leave my hand...

Manik: No ways ... Ab jaldi se bolo kya check kar rahe thi... nahi to main kal hi sir ko batata hoon and then police involve hogi aur...

Nandini at once looked in his eyes and on same moment Manik makes a serious face...

Manik who wanted to know all details from her use this as a golden chance so asked again: Bolo...

Nandini also became angry on his angry tone ... She with a forceful jerk released her hand from his grip and then said: Ahahahaha bade aye ... Security pe attack... security hai kya tumhare os office ki... jab se yahan aye hoon almost daily yehi dekh rahe hoon... K raat 12 k baad koi office me ata hai ... Aur kuch search karta hai... wo cheez mil jae to le k chala jata hai... 1 day pics le k gya... And yesterday... wo blue file... but  you know what I am amazed os office ki security k tum jaise bodyguard hote hoe bhi... Office me kisi ko pata hi nahi...(she clapped infront of him ) welldone... itni achi security and itni achi tarhan company run karne k liye is company k CEo aur tum jaise is k subhi employees ko award milna chaheye...( she mockingly asked) hai na...?

Manik heard all this with a smile coz in her anger she unknowingly told him all the info which he wanted... but before he said Anything ...

Nandini  speaks: dekho...wo office me wo light phir se on ho gayi... see...yeh hai tum logon ki security...after saying this she left in her room...

Manik picked her binocular and saw the whole scene there... But from here only his hands were visible...

Then Manik came in her room and handed over her binocular with a cute sorry face...he saw her cute angry face ...she looked like a 5 year old girl to him...He smiled and Moved near her...

Manik: U were right... I am sorry...plz apney is friend ko maaf kar do...

Nandini with her balloon like face: who said... we are friends

Manik leaned over her and said huskily: to kya hum friends nahi hai...

Due to this closeness...Nandini was not able to give him answer she only stares in his eyes...and again his eyes magnetized her senses like the 1st time...

They reached near her bed and due the edge of her bed she missed her balance and fell back on the bed along with Manik...

An electric current passed through her spine when her hand touched his bare shoulder...and Manik also felt a jolt in his body...

That was the time when Nandini observed his appearance... He was in his vest...without his shirt...After observing this a red shed appear on her face and she averted her eyes on otherside...

Manik in a trance leaned more to her face and blow air 4rom his mouth over her face and in reflex Nandini closed her eyes... She looked like a sleeping angle...

Manik leaned back and then said in his magical voice: I never felt this much lucky before ... But from now onward I think I am the luckiest person on this earth...

Nandini didn't get his meaning and with confused eyes gazed at him...

That's when they heard voice of Navya from outside...

She called Nandini and Nandini was about to answer back but Manik put his hand on her mouth...

Manik leaned near her ear and whisper :Shhh dont say a word ... See u are not alone here ...I am also here... tu Navya to pata chala to...

Nandini gave an angry glare to him and started pushing him back...

When again they heard: Lagta hai NandUu so ayi... tu bhi na navya itney time se wo akeli thi to bore ho k sona hi tha na... chal tu bhi chal k sooo ja... Subha mil lena nandu ko...

After she left Nandini with full force pushed him back from her and gets up ... Whereas Manik sat on her bed easily

Nandini in low but angry voice: How dare you ... Manik... aik to tum yahan mere balcony me aye then merey room me ... And... How... ( her anger was s high that words wre not coming out of her mouth)

Manik stands from his seat and came near her...

He put a hand on her shoulder  which she removed with a jerk...

Manik: Realx Nanduuu... tum to aise act kar rahe ho... jaise ( he  bend his face near her and whisper) jaise main ne yahan a k tumhara rape kar diya ho...

Nandini when hard this... She started pushing him out of her room even from her balcony....

Next

Pyaar ka imtehaan

Ok friends as i am giving u a long update so in response i want more and long comments... if u want me to ive you next update in week... otherwise...

plzzz leave your comments and press like button

join me on my these pages...

Aly's creation FB link 

https://www.facebook.com/Alys-Creation-807915272670754/

Wattpad : link

https://www.wattpad.com/user/LovlyFlower8

and

on insta: lovlyy.aly

Edited by cute-aly - 7 years ago
samiamalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow...amazing update...
Love Manan moments...
Naughty Manik and also naughty Nandini...
Continue soon...
Wanna know what will happen in next...
Please update soon...
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Haha dono kam nai hai 
Lovely concept and well executed 
This is very fresh and different from all love stories I have read 
dreamy_doll15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail