cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Sorry for mistakes

Part 2(d)

Manik while laughing came back in his room and saw cabir on his bed...

Cabir: Kya baat hai... Manik Malhotra itna hanste hoe kahan se a rahe ho wo bi is raste se... chakar kya hai boss?entry k liye new way dhond liya kya?

Image result for cABIR AND MANIK

Manik  with laugh: Nothing yaar... tu bata kaisi rahe teri date?

Cabir with big shockd eyes: Date? Oye main koi date wate pe nahi gya tha samjha?

Manik: ya I know ... I know...

Cabir : tu mera mazak ura raha hai?

Manik: tujhe aisa laga?

Cabir with puppy face nodded.

Manik: to bilkul sahi laga tujhe and with this both friends started laughing...

Manik: but on serious note Navya is a pefect girl for you...

Cabir: I know yaar...bus isi liye main ne ajj osey apney dil ki baat kah di...

Manik in happiness: Really?

Cabir: hmmm... Chal meri chor tu bata kaisa laga tujhe wo atom bomb..sorry wo teri tekhi mirchi...

Manik with a smile while remembering their close moment in her room ... Said dreamily: Itni bhi tekhi nahi hai yaar...

Cabir gazed at his face and observed him... and after seeing him he got that something is changing between them...

Cabir patted his back and said: Not Bad Malhotra... Sahi ja raha hai...

Next Day Nandini wants to take revenge from Manik so in early morning she came out of her flat and saw here and there... And after confirming that no one is there she pressed the bell button of boys flat...

She knew that they must be in deep sleep... So with a smile she thought to disturb their sleep... she pressed bell button for about 5 to 6 time... and after disturbing their sleep with her naughtiness ... she ran back in her flat...

She makes it her routine ... Today also with the same thought...she came out at 5 a.m and put her finger on the bell of Boys flat...She with her closed eyes was enjoying her thoughts to disturbe boys ...When suddenly she felt someone caught her hand ...

Nandini  now with her tightly closed eyes blabbers: Ayiooo mar gaye... Ajj to Nandu tu gaye kam se... ayiappa this is not right huh...?till then she didn't open her eyes to see who caught her...

On next moment she felt a sudden forceful pull...this pull makes her landed on something hard...

Manik had this doubt that Nandini is doing this to disturbe them in early morning...so he thinks to catch this devil red handed...for that today he slept on the sofa placed in sitting area...and when he heard that bell in early morning... he silently unlocked the door and grabs her hand...she was standing towards her side so her face was not visible to him at that time... but then he pulled her fwd to see her face... but what happened was unexpected for him also...

She directly landed on him...

Their heart beats for a while on this sudden crash ... Then Manik felt her hot uneven breath on his chest...and her one hand on his bisep...it felt amazingly beautiful to him...her sent started magnetizing his senses at this early morning...

Nandini who was already in fear after being caught red handed... when felt that hard surface under her face... her breath hitched in her throat...she gluped hard in fear of a good leacture at this early morning... but when nothing of such type happened... she thought...What...am I dreaming...? Someone caught me na... and phir bhi no lecture...then she heard the heartbeat on Manik... which brought her back to the real land... her hands moved on his body in search to findout  on which thing her face landed...

Manik was feeling her hand movement on his arm and body...and it sends shiver in his body...Then a thought came in his mind that how perfectly her body fitted over his... and unintentionally he wants the world to freez at this same moment... Nandini felt a rippling sensation in her body... when her mind registered that she was on someone's body... coz now she felt his body temperature started rising...

Nandini mind started its work and she moved back at once and looked at him... he also gazed at her beautiful fresh face with a tint of red  shed which seems like a fresh flower on this time of the day...and a picture of this fresh flower leave its print on his heart...

His dazed gaze was still on her face and due to his staring session Nandini started feeling conscious...

Nandini after a deep breath looked in his direction that when she noticed his bare chest and she turned  in her position...here Manik like a shameless creature  stood like that ... his eyes were only fixed on her face...he forgot all things about himself in his dazed state...when he noticed that she turned around in her position with her red face...he got confuse

In perplexity he looked at her and then at himself ... A wide smile appears on his lips after getting the reason of this sudden turn...and he thought to tease her...

So he folded his hand on his bare chest and asked to gain her attention: so...  Nandini... U r the one huh... jo last 4 days se subha subha hamari neend kharab karne  k liye bell bajati hai... may I know why? Kya dushmani hai tumhari is bell se?  last time wo gum chipka diya and now... khud hi shuru ho gayi...?

Nandini neither turned back nor give any answer to him...so Manik tried once again...

Mnaik: kya hoa... Answer me...? Bolti band ho gayi kya subha subha...Bolo... is flat ki bell zyada pasand a gayi hai... ya hum boys...hmmm?

Nandini on hearing his statement turned back abruptly... Her eyes moved up... and stopped on his well toned body but on next moment she averted her gaze and said: No...aisa kuch nahi hai...wo ...( she thought for an excuse  and then acted like innocent puppy) you said na we are friends so friends me to yeh sub chalta hai hai na...hai na...?(asked  cheezily)

On exact moment they heard cabir voice from his room: Manik tu ne osey pakra kya jo yahan roz hamari neend kharab karne ata hai...aik baar mujhe pata chal jae k kon hai wo... Choron ga nahi osey...

Manik on hearing Cabir's voice  instantly grabs her hand and after locking the main door he takes her in his room and then locked it as well... Then he again in relaxed mood said now tell me ... kya kah rahe thi tum...

Nandini fumbled in her words...wow wo main...

Manik with a smile moved ahead and then with tilted  head teased her: Bad idea Nandu... Mujh se revenge lena hai to kuch aur sochna tha...he leaned more over her and while blowing air on her face said huskily kuch  aur... Kuch Bada saaa...(at the end he gave a teasing stare to her)You know...

Nandini was shocked to see this change in his behavior...she mentally prepared herself for a good lecture from him... But here... Its totally opposite of what she thought...

Manik was enjoying her confused condition as well as her cute puppy expression...

Nandini innocently tried to cover her act: Revenge...? What revenge...main to...

Manik put his hand on her waist and pulled her near him... Then he tilted his head and said huskily:Abhi to tum ne kaha na we are friends to ...(Nandini's eyes moved up and locked with his)Main apney friends ko bohat ache se samajhta hoon...so next time agar aisa kuch plan karo to kuch aur sochna...Ok...

With this he gave one last deep look over her and then left her with his famous devilish smirk...

Now you can leave...

Nandini : Huh?

Mnaik again with teasing smile: What... nahi jana... Ok then come... and sleep with me... you know bohat neend a rahe hai...

Nandini when heard his words her eyes widened in O shape and after pushing him back she ran towards door...

Manik called her again and said: Arey wahan se kahan se ja rahe ho... door main ne lock kar diya hai...

Nandini like a kid asked him: To main kahan se jaon ...

Manik holds her hand and then he made her to go back in her room by balcony...

After she left Manik laughed while laying on his bed... He again rewind the whole scene in his mind and enjoyed it once again...

In her Room she thought in anger : huh ... Samajhta kya hai khud ko...bara aya mujhe tang karna hai to kuch aur socha... Aur tub hi na Nandu...itna time os k samne rahne ki zarorat kyat hi...bhag k wapis nahi a sakti thi...aur wo... Mnaik... ajj ...behsram kahen ka... Manners nam ki koi cheez nahi lagti is me... Nature wise to kharoos hai hi... but shameless bhi hai ... Kaise without shirt ... Kahar raha tha...But Mr Manik tumhe abhi Nandu ka pata nahi hai... But koi baat nahi ab jald hi pata chal jae ga... So just wait for some time...

After this delightful morning... Manik's day went really well...he felt Immence happiness throughout the day...

Whereas Nandini's state was different.Her whole day went in thinking and making plans about how she will take her revenge...

Next

Pyaar ka imtehaan

Hello dear friends... Happy diwali ... hows you festive going... so as i said in last update i am here again within a week...so now give me your valuable comments and press like button if u want to read further...

plzzz leave your comments and press like button

join me on my these pages...

Aly's creation FB link 

https://www.facebook.com/Alys-Creation-807915272670754/

Wattpad : link

https://www.wattpad.com/user/LovlyFlower8

and

on insta: lovlyy.aly

Edited by cute-aly - 7 years ago
samiamalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update..
Manik such a teaser...:P
Nandini and her pranks hehehe...
Ab Nandini Kia plan plotting kar rahihe Manik ka lia...
Wanna know...
Update soon...
Jaldi se update do...
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy diwali... 
Haha manik aur nandu dono kam nai hai

chandanagimsy thumbnail
so cute
manik is such a tease...

loved it...

continue soon.

riyaparo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
happy diwali
superb update
continue soon
friends0592 thumbnail
Awesome...
Superb...n
Happy duwali😊😛
navla thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
happy diwali...

amazing update...
manik love to tease her...
nandini is too naughty...she is again plan sumthing to take revange...
loved d update...
AMAR_LOVE thumbnail
like the update...she is so funny