Ameesha Patel slams Pooja Hegde and Mohenjo Daro!

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Actress Ameesha Patel seems to be on the seventh sky these days. This is reflected from the actress's behavior. Hrithik Roshan and Ameesha Patel's debut film 'Kaho Na Pyaar Hai' had been a huge hit at the box office, and that's what making the actress act pricey even today.

The actress called 'Mohenjo Daro' a flop film and compared it to 'Kaho Na...Pyaar Hai'.

Recently during an event Amesha stated that, "Be it Pooja Hegde's dubsmash orHrithik Roshan but they all were promoting 'Kaho Na...Pyaar Hai'. I am sorry but the film didn't do well but har film aisi kaamyaabi nahi paa sakti with a new comer (not every film can be a success with a debut actor). Kaho Na Pyaar Hai banegi to bumper opening hi milegi (So if Kaho Na Pyaar Hai is made it will get a bumper opening). [sic]

When asked whether she expects a sequel of 'Kaho Na...Pyaar Hai'. The actress went ahead to say that, "What a stupid question it is...yes, the social media wants me and Hrithik to come together for the sequel and like Gadar, even 'Kaho Na...Pyaar Hai' is incomplete without me". [sic]

The actress didn't even spare Pooja Hegde and clearly hinted that she was much better in her debut film as compared to Pooja.

Ameesha was last seen in 'Shortcut Romeo' and since then she isn't seen much.

Anything for the limelight! Isn't it?

Has this lady lost her brains? Like W*F. I cant believe i liked her once upon a time.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
is she on drugs?
woman was always an airhead but she is acting too weird even for herself!
Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
How long she is going to milk these two films ..

KNPH and Gadar happened when she was in 1st year and 2nd year respectively.

This is her 16th year yet can not stop talking about these films because rest of her films met with a fate worse than MD...
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Cant believe this woman once competed with Kareena LOL
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: desigal90

Cant believe this woman once competed with Kareena LOL

It was neck-n-neck at one point ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜•

"What a stupid question it is...yes, the social media wants me and Hrithik to come together for the sequel and like Gadar, even 'Kaho Na...Pyaar Hai' is incomplete without me".

😕🤢
Lately Ameesha is proving that Bollywood is not for everybody .. Both KNPH and Gadar happened 16 years ago , and what's Pooja got to do with that now ? Such an idiot ..

And she really expects a sequel to KNPH or Gadar ? Lmao whats she smoking ?

And how come social media wants her pairing with Hrithik back ? Is it true ? Lol
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SunHarsh4eva

Lately Ameesha is proving that Bollywood is not for everybody .. Both KNPH and Gadar happened 16 years ago , and what's Pooja got to do with that now ? Such an idiot ..

And she really expects a sequel to KNPH or Gadar ? Lmao whats she smoking ?

And how come social media wants her pairing with Hrithik back ? Is it true ? Lol

Social Media for her is some handful of fans who keep tweeting pic edits of her and HR. ðŸ˜† You should go thru her twitter handle for some more entertainment. Her handle is filled with RT's which praise her to the skies. She has a fanclub as well. ðŸ˜† 
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amisha was suitable for Khao na pyaar hai role...she looked and innocent and sweet and justified the role. Poola Hegde  is very bland. Neither of them is a good actress 
appletomypie thumbnail
someone should remind her its 2016, not 2000.😆
Her twitter page is filled with throwback interviews and her fan club calling her "cuty"😆
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This is one actress that m happy dt she is super flop and irrelevant.. suppose iif he would hv been successful lyk kareena 😆