Part30

Part31

Part 32@ blog 

Part 33 @ blog 

Edited by maankijann - 3 years ago
maankijann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi to all thank you for keeping faith on me liking my work I know being so late make you all wait
Well , I don't know who to write professionally I learned writing from gf writers forgive me for mistake
Maybe my style of work resemble to them if any one found my work has same similarities with others do pm me I will remove
No bashing or abusive words please
This is my first Eve story which concept I shared with my dearest coolest friend cam sis cam mummy cam devil Mahimaan
I said her to pendown on this but she introduced me as writer
Rather than writing herself hehehehheh
Without her support and trust I don't think I may will ever be writer
She share with me her friends and I got huge friend group rare friend I can say
We didn't talk regularly but when we talk it fun around
Oops I may stop here

PART 21

GEET : nahi unki jan nahi bachi junior pari is doughter of maan singh khurna hai Ouch

pari is parena maan singh khurna she said at once Big smileWink

thhuddd

meera geet shout

meera fainted geet held her pated her cheeks

GEET : meer uth you are so heavy,,, i cant hold you more,,, stop this drama Wacko

MEERA ; open her one eye and said ,,, yeh toh kuch bhi nahi , when pari come to know about your job she will do more drama so be prepare yourself Evil Smile

geet left her she fell down

ocuhh meera winched Ouch rub her bump gave a quick glare to geet

Geet ; dra mat mujko ok Disapprove she said point finger on her Angry

continue again : aur pari aur baki Msk dewaniyo ko manage karney mein tu meri help karey gi samjhi   she said with baby face

Meera first decline but who can say no to geet handa they are preparing them self how to disclosed new to other specially pari   ( me thinking uff msk ki dewangi ka dar )

@ KC

here in maan office he was working on his lappy when adi knocked and come insid after getting permission

Adi ; here is budget files of mehra he said handed him file

maan ; hmm he said with seeing him

Adi ; and tomorrow your meeting with mr kappor and @ night dinner with miss rathore ( said making face) finalize deal with her he stop

Maan : y are you giving me my shedule list Question,,,, i think you are my finnce maneger not sect ,,, he asked looking at him stop his work closed his laptop resting his hands over it

Adi ; give a force smile and said coz you !! yorself fired your sectry ,,, and when i want chose next you did a big drama remmember   he tuant Angry

Maan ; satre him and said ,, ok i know i fired her but what drama i did ??? tell me he asked knoted his brows

Adi ; msk you foret about GEET   ...
MAAn rolled his eyes mumer """bahi ka payr "" Wacko said : oh please adi dont make me remind about her " THE Disaster Queen " only knows how to lend in trouble ? god knows if she safe or not at this time I pray now he said but with out his knowledge he concern about her which adi amaized

Adi st : maan concern about a GIrl after disha,,,, Is this some kind of signal god ? he asked to himself ... he saw maan face with smile but did not said any thing

MAAN look him : what !!!! ab bolti q ban hogye ?

Adi noded No he want to say something but stop both ( maan adi ) phone ring same time

they LOOk at their respective phone to know who was calling
both starter first

adi maan caller ID "" RED ALERT ""

ADi : gulp hard seeing caller id he said in mind   : y pari call me now ?   aur woh bhi apney personal num say ( maan give her cell phone only in emergency she uses ) Adi beta ready to be a sacp goat
as maan    

MAAn St : Y dadi call me now ,,,, ohh god please save me... whole world fear from me and here me fear from my ladies ...ab toh geet bhi hai ,,,, he complain Ouch

Adi woh maan i have to go special call hai ok he said rush out with out listen maan

maan also did not said any thing coz he himself in trouble

MAAn to himself;   Beta phone uth nahi toh dadi tera murder kar degi or agar uthya toh bhi karey gi UnhappyCry

he frightenly answer his call

DAdi ; MAAN ITNI DAIR SY CALL KAR RAHEY HAI HUM AP KO ,, PHONE Q NAHI UTH RAHEY THE AP DADI SCOLD HIM   high

DADI : HELLO !!!! MAAN ARE YOU THERE

MAAN ; yes dadi he said in mimick Sleepy

Dadi : hmm kah they ap , what uses to have Mobile , jab ap phone hi receved nahi kartey she tuant him

Maan : phone silent partha aur mein meeting mein tha he half lied to her

Dadi ; maan dont lay ok am your dadi know you better i know no meeting today i check myself   maan am not active partner of KC it does not mean i dont know what going at kc she said with attituted Stern Smile

MAAn in mind :    y babaji you made my dadi so intellegent he crib Broken Heart

MAAn : no dadi i said true you can asked from adi he is with me my meeting with adi he said mently pated himself

Dadi ; ok dont give me explanation she stop for secon then continue are you free maan

MAan ; yes dadi he repley casually   maan "" tu bekar mein dar raha tha "' he thought ...

Dadi : ok toh hum kc arahi hai humain ap say bath karni hai   she said

MAAN what ,,, !!! he get up from his seat and scream

dadi removed her phone from ears

MAAn ; hello dadi lakin q ??D'oh

Dadi : i need to talk about pari and why are you making fuss arround and dont dare to call pari about that ok she warned Sternly

MAAn noded yes ok saying maan cut phone

MAAn pov ; maan asey konsi bath hai jo dadi pari k bari mein karna chati hai aur pari ko batney say mana kya lakin q   ,,, jo bhi ho maan be perepar kuch garbar hogi zaror   he mentally preparing himself Ermm

same time adi in phone

ADi hello princ but she cut him

Pari : adi chachu dadi found New TEACHER PLEASE HELP ME NAA THIS TIME SHE WILL NOT LET DADA HELP ME PLEASE HELP ME ,,,   she said

pari ADI chachu i need your help come km right now she order

Adi : princess you know dadi will murder me if she know about it

Pari : ohh chachu y you worry so much

ADi ; baby you said na maan also not help you coz dadi this time will not let him help you then how can i    he said fearing his life

PARI know about adi so she play her trum card

PARi : ok you not help me na

other side adi noded in yes

PARI : I WILL TELL DADI ABOUT YOU AND PINKY AUNTY OK BY SHE SAID PRETEND TO CUT CALL

ADI EYES POPED OUT NOOO HE SHOUT

pari gigle hearing his voice

ADI : AM coming am coming dont say any about it ok promise

PARI HMMM ok promise but you have to help me ok

Ok adi said put mobile down

ADI st : MAAN TERI BETI EK DIN MUJH KUNWARA MARA K CHODEY GI ,,,, AGAR ISKI HELP KI TOH DADI MAR DALEY GI NAHI KI TOH DADI MAR DALY GI FOR NOT TELL HER BAOUT PINKY ,,, MERE LIYE TOH AGEY BHI Kahai AUR PECHEY BHI ,,, Babaji mere shadi chodo mein toh abhi tak propose bhi nahi kya bacha lena please

he quick pray to babaji and go to km

TO BE CONTINUE

Edited by maankijann - 7 years ago
maankijann thumbnail
sorry for late
ignored mistake

Part 22

Adi step inside km scared praying for his life

Pari waiting for him in her room

Pari to herself: Yeh chachu kha rahai gye god j jab business k bath ho ye meeting mein dada chachu both are on time but for personal work both become snail

Adi stop his foot at her room door peeping inside

Pari was full mood cursing him

He laughed with his famous style

Adi hehehehheh

Pari who busy hear his scared laughed give him glare

He at once stop giving her puppy looks

Pari sigh sat on her bed

Adi also sat on chair besides her bed

Both look each other keenly

At last Adi breaking the ice and asked her.

Adi : chachu ki jaan sweet cute pie why you called me suddenly and asked me not to told anyone about my visits here he asked Sweetly butter her

Pari: first promise me you will help me with out asking any thing she said pointed finger at him making him gulping hard

Adi hehehehheh mujko asy q laga rahai hai aj mere band Baja Bharat sab sath mein hone wala hai he thought

Pari answer me said in irritating with his mum

Adi no I will he said firmly making pari glare him

Adi ; don't give me glare ok I not scared with it ( poor he is scared inside)

Both dada and daughter give me glare first say what you want me to do then I will promise

Pari : knew that he will not do

Pari : I will tell dadi about your affair with pinky aunty she threatened him

Adi : go tell what will happen dadi will beat me for hidding it I will happily beaten by her but I don't want to beaten by your dada ok last time adventure I did not forget that so first tell me the work then I will decide should I do or not

Pari : ohh hoo chachu ap ko mount Everest nahi charna hai bus choti si help toh Karna hai bus she said cutely showing her finger like joining her thumb with middle finger

Adi baby your small help cost me big so big don't forget your khadus dada

Pari glare him saying her dada khadus

Pari ok I will granted dada will not do anything

Adi in his mind : don't listen her adi mat bhool last time kya howa tha pari k chakar mein maan teri dholai Kare ga Sala kamine office mein bhi tujhe nahi chorey ga

And he remembered how pari made him agree for ice cream at night and next she get cold and all blame went on him maan was hell angry and made him eat almost fifty ice cream with blue berries which Adi hate most and in office he sent him to Manish Sha with sight visit he is gay and crush on Adi it was most dread full day for him he save his izzat

Adi shout no please come back from his dreams

Pari looks him confused why he say no did he refused to help she made cry baby face which melted Adi

Adi ok no no cry ok he come closer give her bear hug ok I will help you ok said weeping her tear

Pari looks him excited asked. Sachi

Adi touch her nose say muchi

Adi   Ok let's plan where to start our mission said pari in merilly
   Adi mission for what he asked

Pari    mission bhaghing teacherπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Adi what he said in shock😲😲

Pari close her ears shush don't shout ok dadi sun lagi

Adi lag gai teri Adi in mind 😭😭😭

At geet house

Both meera pari thinking how to disclose the news about geet being work at khurana palace

Meera tujhe kuch idea Mila

Geet nod in negative

Meera irritating said tujhe bhi us khurana say takrana tha

Geet gave her look like I know about him before kya

Before meera say something both interrupt by Shanta tai

Tai : kya jab say aye hai room mein band ho kar baith gye ho evening tea bhi Miley g ya nahi

Geet ha tai aay bus she said in hurry

Tai : sense their tension kya masla hai kon say musibat lai ye chokeri ( geet ) ab

Meera control her smile don't want to make geet angry

Geet pout koi musibat nahi lai mein ok shake her

Tai : tere ko musibat mein parney ka shook hai tu jaan j musibat say tak Ra ti hai kha bhi musibat ho waha geet toh musibat soong ( Smell) kar k wah pohach hi jati hai , tai said sarcastically

Meera burst in laughed seeing the way tai said geet baby angry face πŸ˜†

Meera control her laughed said so so rrry hehehehheh holding her stomach

Geet stamp her foot mujh ap na ap dono say bath hi nahi karna chodho said went from there to preparing tea for all

Tai shout from behind : achey say banana aur ha woh Jo snacks aur biscuits banai hai woh bhi sath mein Serv karna

Geet rot back haha kar do Gi ab Khush

Tai smile she looked at meera asked what happened to her

Meera ; kuch nahi bus naya job hai toh thodi nervous hai bus
Both hear something fell on ground

Tai shout auee khabardar Jo mein kitchen Mei todh por ki toh she shouted threats geet

Meera close her ears knowing the drama begin

@ kitchen

Geet shout back : kuch nahi break howa hai

Tai jee from room yell back tutna bhi nahi chaiye warna teri rent k paise say apna nuksan pora karo Gi   she warned her

@ kitchen

Baba Adam k zamana k bartan ( utensils) hai itni asani say thodi totey gey and mumer to herself ink ley toh haivey machinery magwani hogi

Tai mere maikwy ( maternal home ) k bartan k bare mein kuch bhi Ulta phulta boli

Tere saman ur tujhe ghar say bhar nikal dongi samjhi she warned her furiously

Geet smiling sheeply said mein kuch bhi nahi boli Sachi pinching her throat (in mind lava garam hai chup rahaney mein hi tere bhalai hai geet just breathe in and out )

Tai went to her room geet started to prepare coffee tea for everyone with tai special snacks

( I don't know about Maharashtra food so just imagine I searched for it but get confused I am leaving up to you all )

To be continued

precape

MAAN ; hey baby will you be my jalebie dont say may be πŸ˜‰

please comment and like  😭😭😭
maankijann thumbnail
Hi to all thank you for keeping faith on me liking my work I know being so late make you all wait
Well , I don't know who to write professionally I learned writing from gf writers forgive me for mistake
Maybe my style of work resemble to them if any one found my work has same similarities with others do pm me I will remove
No bashing or abusive words please

Mere Papa ki Dulhan

Part 23

Evening at geet House

Everyone comes back from their respective jobs after freshen up all the girls and Shanta tai sat

In living room enjoying their snacks and tea

Pari : such a hectic day yar she said finished her tea made her self comfortable on couch

Tina : ha yar it's hectic and Delhi' s traffic terrible she said making her face
All talking share their day with each other when meera whispered to geet

Meera :: told them she nudge to her

Geet shake her head in negative and whispered

Geet :: no they will start to their maan puram

Meera tujhe say kuch nahi hoga mein hi bol deti ho she said and move to all

Geet try to stop but she glared her made her stop

Meera : arey pari tujhe pata hai aj msk ka before meera complete her words

All pounce on her like a bees

Pari : msk ki kya she cut by other

Tina ,: news aye hai then she too

Shena : yeh phir uska hot photo published howa hai

Riya / Tasha / Pooja / Shweta :: bata na chup q hogya

All said : ohh msk hot handsome my Maan no my maan

Meera tai , geet gaping at them

All questions her like their lives depending upon the information

Tai shout chup bilkul chup

All become silent but one soul fearing non other then geet

Geet in her mind ( babaji abhi sirf naam liya hai toh yeh log itni excited horai hai soch agar suchPata chala toh yeh toh tujhe aj rath suney bhi nahi dengey aur msk ko late ana bilkul bhi passand nahi

When geet lost to talk with herself , all keep their mouth shut and look at her keenly

Geet after complete with herself looked at them smile sheeply

Pari ; aj tujhe kya howa she asked suspecting that some things happen

Geet laughed kuch nahi

Mera too laughed with her control not spill their plan

Geet eye her ab kya Kare

Meera give her hopeless look

Both move away from other to talk what to do

Pari weired baibes shuger her shoulder like didn't care

Tina whisper to other : yhe itni chup aur aj sab k sath bhi tea enjoy kar rahai hai

Shena : ha yaar mujko toh laga tha uska wining session hora hoga for not getting job par yeh toh fine lag rahatheir

all agree

Pari : shush stop your gossip girl

A little away mera geet

Meera pulled her hands up

Meera I can't do it you tell them move her hand up

Geet no please all will kill she said bitting her nail

Meera if I say then we both gone it's your problem you have to say

Geet chellam please

Meera virinda di k dialogues say mujko impressed matkar

Geet poda rakshakni she cursing her

Meera I will advise you only why not say only to pari Baki sab ko handle

karna asan hai saying that she went winking at Geet

Geet listen this exclaimed ,,ohhh yes

In khurana mission pari room

Chilli powder
Check
Ropes check
Eching powder
Check
Ghost mask
Check

Pari OK every thing ready

Adi yes captain and laughs historically

Pari glare him

Adi shut his mouth asked

Adi :: how we will used this and how we make teacher run away

Pari OK listen

( secret talking )

Main while dadi also come back but she amused that park didn't come and start her nakhra

She shugeroff thinking maybe she is busy with her paintings and dadi was too tired went to take rest

At night

Dadi pari and adi sat on dining table having their dinner pari adi talking with their eyes which dadi notice too so she thought to tell her about tomorrow

Dadi pari beta hum apko ek bath batna bhool gye

Before she say more pari completed her sentence shocking dadi and Adi

Pari ; you haired teacher for me and tomorrow she will come I know she said with angry pout

Adi :: in mind :: yeh pari dadi say kiya bol rahi hai adi Teri band paka baje g tujhko is khurana ki beti par trust nahi Karna ths he made face prayer for himself

Dadi : woh actually pari dadi scared

Pari : dadi ap ko adi chchu ki bimari lag gye ap stammering q kar rahai ho she asked twished her brows

Dadi : glare her why we stammer I am perfectly alright OK

Pari get up from her chair went to dadi put her hand on her shoulder kiss her and said

Pari:: dadi I am parena maan Singh khurana , and I know your all plans she said and wink her run to her room

Dadi : who listen carefully get shock by her little cute attitude

Adi hehehe he laugh at dadi ,and she glare made him shut

Pari from behind pillars saw them ,adi eyes went on she wink and signal him to came tomorrow early

Adi noded without dadi notice

At kc

Maan completed all his meeting he purposely did all work late so that park will take her dinner and sleep before he reach at mansion (lol father scared from daughter)

After complete his all work he went home, when he reached everyone went to bed special pari

Maan enter in mansion without making any noise he move to his room for fresh up him

He returned after some time go to kitchen for dinner warming his own food he didn't like servent wait for him so he order everyone not to bother about him , all leave after pari dadi take their dinner ,he like do work on his own

He sat down on chair in kitchen eating his food

Maan put spoon of pasta his mouth enjoy his delicious fav food when dadi came saw him eating , she smile on his antics like kid he never change

Dadi move to him sat next chair by time maan felt her pressens so he look move his eyes like what

Dadi : ruffled his hair said nothing smile

Maan frown he correct his hairs again

Maan : dadi dont touch my hair na. he said with pout

Dadi : arey pyar kar rahai hai hum aur ap chid rahai hai

Maan : I don't like your this type wala pyar OK but why are you awake at this time he asked as well as eating too

Dadi shocking her head said :: him so hi rahai thai , but sleep break hogye so just come to check you arrived or not

Maan hm pari so gye he asked

Dadi : g so gye hai

Maan OK he finished his rest food wash his food

Pour his coffee in hismug which nakul made he warm it before eating

Dadi and maan both came out together they talking while walking , after reaching dadi room

Maan said. Good night dadi

Dadi too wished him

Here in geet house

Her house two girl share one room it 9 girl including geet , 5 room expect tai room who is next side of house , meera pari share room only geet sleep alon no girl want to sleep with her coz she had a very bad hobby talking in sleep (remembered deppika in chenai express)

So she sleep alone but some time meera to join her when she was doing late Late work

Geet call meera and pari when everyone go to bed after dinner

Pari meera enter saw geet doing left right left prarrd

Pari look at meera asked what happened

Meera show her hand for wait

Meera call geet but she did not hear so she go near her stop her

Geet shout by suddenness intruder

Geet ahhh

Pari ahhh when she hear geet shout

Meera held her ears greeth her teeth for their notanki

Meera shut up u both said and scold both

Geet/pari put finger on their mouth

Meera saw said good now geet just do for what you call pari

Meera signal her started

Geet asked pari just imaging if msk came in front of you some day what will you do said in nervous

Pari :: hey arey won din agya toh mein toh khushi say pagal hojao g aur uska hand apney hand mein lay kar bolo GI "" hey baby will you be my jaleebi don't say maybe " she lost in her fantasy

Meera in mind geet direct bol idiot

Geet smile evily imaging maan face when wil pari say phir toh face dekhna parega hehehe

Pari what kiya bol rahi hai

Meera glare geet don't beat around the bush came to point

Geet arey hoi na said in frown

move to door ad close it ,then turn to pari slowly

Pari mind alert her why she move to me ,why she call me, why the hell she close the door ohh god please save me she thought

Geet stand in front of pari put her hand on her shoulder ,pari move backwards in fear

Then geet pull her hand and made her sit on her bed meera geet both stand in front geet bend down so to her

Pari climbed on bed shout ;; geet I love maan please mujhe say door rahai mein there type ki nahi hoi

Meera / geet what

Pari ; please let me go I don't say to anyone about you but please spare me I like men or I love msk

Geet : kiya bol rahi hai

Meera who understand what pari mind thinking she glare her

Geet try to move but meera held her hand asked her said from here

Geet close her eyes say at once

Geet : msk pari k teacher hai Jo meri beti hai hai

Meera gap her widely and pari fell on bed listen this

Geet open her one eyes to saw them

Meera/ pari : kiya bol toh na msk teacher pari hai beti hai Teri

Geet get to know her blunder she smile and say again in calm

Geet I got job as teacher of msk daughter parena Singh khurana

All became silent only heart beat sound around

Pari came out of shock and shout

Pari she was laughing madly omg geet I knew it one day you do a great job

Geet to meera bechari sadma say pagal hogya hai in sad tune

Meera hmmm she agreed

Pari : I will go and tell to all she move to door

But meera was one who caught her made her sit on bed forcedly

Meera : oyr chup oye geet job will stakes if you say to all

Pari but why

Geet dekh pari mein tujh yeh bath bata rahi ho bakiyoo say risks mein nahi Lana chati sun msk really rud person when its to came disciplines and I don't want to makes pari in trouble if everyone came to know all will ask to meet and if msk get to know please pari you will not say to them please

Pari : nod her head in yes but in condition

Geet ear shoot up kiya

I want to meet him just one time only pari said in firmly making geet bow down

Meera OK geet will do it not now coz it her new job na maybe after 3 months or msk is a busy personality so it takes time

Geet shock her head making pari believed

Pari OK she hug geet tightly in excitement geet look at meera Meera assure geet from her eyed be relaxed

Pari hug meera too and they had a group hug , after meera pari go to their room

Geet settle her self on bed paray that tomorrow no trouble for her went on sleep

At km

Here maan working on his lappy after some times he too go to pari room make sure she is OK he came neat her she was sleep peace fully he planted a kiss on her forehead and correct her blanket
Maan Good night princesse

Pari in sleep good night Dada

Maan look at her but she was sleeping

He went to his room change his dress sat on his bed rested his head on bed cover his legs from blanket, Opened side table to get disha photo ,Maan holding disha photo in his hands

Maan : disha aj dadi nai pari k liye teacher appointed kiya hai hope this teacher will stay at least a day he chuckle his on words and continued , you know last time wala teacher uff pari color him like shriek ( cartoon) ya ya i am also invovled ok ,uff poor he was so angry at her but could not say a word just coz I am there I pity on him but how dare he glare my Princess made sure he teach hisonly don child ,remember The gone whom you help kiya naam that ya sher khan uskey child ko teach karney k liye appointed karwa diya hehehehe and he said control his laughs
Aur woh girl teacher bechri k hair mein gum laga do uskey toh hair hi bhar agey woh fake hair hehehe , oh chipko I did not like her ,he made face remained that don't laughs OK I know you laughing seeing my conditions , he said looking at her smiling picture
,continued ::   I wish you aretheir with us then we don't need teacher for our daughter ,why you went away leaving us alone ,he said in painlessly , he control of his emotions and said you know I wish geet became park's teacher what say she is soo good but expected her landing in trouble
You know she went office when she had injury but sherni ko khon stop kar sakta hai and talking about geet to disha sleep rest her photo on his chest

To be continued

Please please do comment and give likes

Pm later enjoyed

maankijann thumbnail
No pm I don't know how to do di seems busy I make the thread
The way she said I did

kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail