Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Entry 14 : When I returned home I was fully drenched and Radha Maa took care of me just like my own mother would have done. I wonder, how could a person like Radha Maa bear a son like RK.
Speaking of RK, he was not in home when I reached and I was happy as I did not want to see him at all.
I caught cold and was coughing and sneezing badly. It was quite late at night when RK came into my room holding something in his hands. What did he want at this late night?
Suddenly he told me that he made a concussion for me. I can't believe this, the RK, who according to him never took water by himself was taking care of me?
I don't understand RK, sometimes he behaves like a total jerk and sometimes he suddenly cares. What is his problem, split personality or what? A few moments later he forced me to consume that concussion.
RK says he can't let me stay in problem because only he has the right to create problems in my life. But sometiems I feel, it is not everything, there may be different reasons for his sudden short time existing caring nature...😕
vishuv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Confused Madhu Lol...nice entry...
vishuv thumbnail
Update the entries soon Rimu!
manna43 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome entry.Reliving mb again.
Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
So guys with so less response I was planning on taking this thread down but then I decided to give it a try so continuing again and soon I will be catching it up!

Entry 15 : The day started with a very bad feeling. When I came out of the bathroom I saw Sikander sitting on my bed. I always felt that he was very creepy and this was proved today from his not-so-subtle flirting. He did not even think that I am his brother's wife. 
Thankfully RK called right at that moment and demanded that I should come to set, to which I flatly refused. I had already decided, it was time to play against him. Even Bittujee could not convince me to go to set but finally I agreed on one condition, I went to meet Maa.
Meeting Maa gave me confidence, I was all the more determined to stand up against RK. The ganpati idol she gave, increased my confidence and mental strength.
And finally when I reached the set I did it, I refused to take RK's orders and behaved like his wife would do. Now this was a 50-50 game, where RK shall not be the leader.
Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Entry 16 : RK was too astonished to have me revolt against him. He took his same dialogues to torture me but I gave it back to him when I told him that I would be his half wife but his full time set spot.
I planned on leaving the set but seeing RK torture the watchman I could not do that. RK knew my weak point, he knew very well that I would not stand him torturing that old man. No way I am letting him win using my weak point. 
Today a dialogue really hit me, he says that until I have my emotions that is my heart, I can't be like RK. What did he mean by this??
When I was making RK's room proper he said he was not a human, just like I think him to be, an animal. Why was it so easy for him to get on my nerves?
vishuv thumbnail
No no Rimu... Don't discontinue it... I love it!!! It's fabulous dear!!! 
Nice entries... Madhu thinking him as an animal and RK calling himself heartless! 
manna43 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey plz continue dear.
Ur diary entries r fab.
So here starts the real game.
Madhu stood strong against him.
Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Entry 17 : Today I scored once more against RK, I threw away all his alcohol. For some reason he was very very angry at first. But I did not back down for I took my lessons from him, how to irritate your opponent till he cannot take more. 
I told him what he really needed to hear, the relationship he made by his own methods will be completed by me in my own methods.
RK's step dad came to sympathise with me but somehow it seemed fake to me. He says that RK must love him as a dad but I never felt that positive fatherly vibes from him ratehr it seemed like he hates RK.
But I don't know how everytime he gets a way of scoring against me. Like today he made me give him a shoulder massage which a totally hated. He was blackmailing me with the contract just liek I did. 
I am sure of one thing, he might try all he want, he may even succeed at some times, but he is never going to win at this.
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rimjhim please don't discontinue it, I love reading the entries.
Awesome entries.