Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Entry 3 : Today I saw a complete different side to RK, he looked so fierce today...and his questions really made me think today, really, what did I know about him? What did I know about his past?
Today after we reached his home I decided to speak up against him..after all how long will I listen to his orders and entertain his wrong deeds? In my fit of rage I spoke harsh words to him and to be honest I am not regretting, he needed them because that was what I felt for him. I called him an animal, an animal who neither has a loving family nor does he know what is a family. And as he does always, he rushed out from the situation of confrontation..
After quite a few hours he came back to my room, fully drunk. Pulling me outside he took me to his bar and what next followed was traumatising. He was throwing alcohol bottles towards me and they were all breaking around me. I was so scared from this, him throwing and breaking everything and telling me that his life was just these shattered pieces of glass.
What I did not understand was what did he mean from the things he told about his life? All I can guess is he definitely has  a bad past. He in his anger was going to break a bottle on me hadn't that lady come there.
That lady... she looked like my mother's age, maybe a bit older. Seeing her RK had calmed down but his tone was so different, like he was accusing her. I think she is RK's mother...😕
vishuv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow another awesome entry!!
Madhu's confusion and dilemma well portrayed 👏
sapnaf52 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update..
love it..
manna43 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Love the update. Madhu did the right thing .
Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Entry 4 : For the first time I heard someone calling RK as Rishabh, his real name, it sounds so different.
there is something about RK, something I don't understand. Yesterday he was hurting himself while he was pulling a very heavy chair on the stairs, but he did not care at all. The RK I know is not like this, he loves himself the most, then how can he hurt himself so much? Everyday I am forming a new question about RK.
The lady came to meet me today and introduced herself as RK's mother. She asked for forgiveness from me for what RK was doing. Her behaviour, her way of talking, it was so soothing, it really did not seem she the arrogant RK's mother. For once I felt the motherly affection I was missing here.
But what happened at the dining table, it seemed everything is not well between RK and his mother. He didn't even bother to answer to her questions or suggestions, rather taunted that this is his house and he makes the rules. 
Once again he decided to become my god and stated bluntly that he bought me for 40 lakhs., I am feeling a toy, RK's toy, who is going to play with me whenever he wants...

.Poorva. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing dear.. I am really loving this. But please pm us..
Mona_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice entry 3 & 4
waiting for next entry..
Rimjhim please add page no. With Your Entry part..
nandyy55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice Entry.. 3rd & 4th..
Now Madhu become RK's toy...

Madhu's Diary really interesting...😊

Thankz for writing for Us..

manna43 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb entry.Madhu is a toy of rk  now.Rk's mother is a nice lady.waiting for next.
Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Entry 5 : Another day filled his orders. Today the first job he made me do was to carry an umbrella and walking behind him. I don't know what he gets from making me feel inferior to him, such a sadist he is.
But the main thing today was that, i saved his life. Yes, I saved his life today. I pushed him when a shooting light was about to fall on him and in turn got myself hurt. When I pushed him I too fell over him and once thing I noticed, he had expressive eyes, eyes where one could get lost. 
And for the first time ever, he showed some concern for me and behaved in a civil manner. He ordered for the doctor to arrive. Now I don't know it was because I was hurt or because it is RK's wife that got hurt.
He was getting so worked up on this issue that he even asked the suppliers to ask forgiveness from me. I don't know but I feel something is really wrong, it is not only about the lights, something more is there to it.