Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IdioTinTin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
I can sense a bit discomfort in Arnav about this good friendship between Khushi and Yash. First he named his daughter after her and also calls her Khush, of course it didnt go unnoticed by Arnie who's growing more possessive day by day I feel. Won't even let her stay away even for a night. She understands him and has accepted his flaws, his gussa.
Arnav and loving bike, ha, not even in my dream I'd have thought anything such is possible ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†but he gave his wife a good ride and she enjoyed. ASR knows his wife so well, how she wants to control him in bedroom at least. Ha, who wouldn't. He wants to control everything, she wants to control at least him😆 loving this control game. Keep it up and let us know what's the matter with Yash. Am sure he isn't married, better say wasn't as there's no spouse with him presently. (And Guptas would have been invited in marriage)
His comment on Khushi looking more beautiful with the child- well, is Mr. Raizada thinking of a little family?
Wonderful updates. Thank you for the three chapters🤗
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Arnav sounds like  a control freak
i might have felt a little suffocated...
but each to his own ...my sis husband is like that and she likes it
i love my husband and in laws
but once in 3-4 months i spend a weekend with my brother or parents 

smithasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Last three updates were very interesting.  Arnav is scared. And now with yash all his insecurities will emerge. Heis going to be very jealous. 
Khushi is also scared poor thing with shyam's insinuations and her own insecurities she doubts of a happy ending. Especially with ASR.

Hope they both will be able to  face the storm.
Edited by smithasrk - 7 years ago
Viji79 thumbnail
Haaa. Can't wait for the new entrants. I am very excited at the prospects of a jealous Arnav and a very endearing little miss... Are there any new readers on this thread? I don't want to spoil their first time reading with my over enthusiasm.
JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

Arnav sounds like  a control freak

i might have felt a little suffocated...
but each to his own ...my sis husband is like that and she likes it
i love my husband and in laws
but once in 3-4 months i spend a weekend with my brother or parents 

Not only suffocating, but as I re-read some of his lines I find him almost patronizing.

Dad has a framed photo of me on his desk. When I look at it I recall the beautiful memories from that day---and then I ask myself what possessed me wear that dress!?
That's a similar sensation to reading this story 4.5 years after it was created. Mostly joy, but some ohmyAllah moments :-)
sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
WOW...amazing start Arnav and Khushi on bike ride...cute.  Arnav is such a tease even Khushi...I mean they both...I love the mind game they play. I love how Khushi day by day is forming her own personality and try to control ASR in bed...same goes with Arnav. They both are naughty but medal goes to Arnav. 
I loved saying ...enjoy your visit stay for dinner but remember you sleep only with me. Obsessed Arnav and jealous too😉😆...specially after Seeing Dr Yash. Loved his last sentencewhere he complimented his wife.
Anu567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Hmm...seem to have missed Episode 39. The possessive Mr Raizada is not exactly pleased to make the acquaintance of Dr Yash Malhotra and his daughter Khushi! Hmm...can well empathize with the poor man though. He has this jaan leva beauty for a wife...a woman he did not marry of her volition, one who still considers him a Laad Governor in the deepest recesses of her mind! He realizes how much of a free spirit Khushi is, and how cloying she must find someone like him. At the same time, he is unwilling to let go of the control he has over her at any time. That he loves her to distraction is a given. As he put it to Khushi when he first confessed his love, what needs to be seen is how she will endure and thrive, or shrivel and lose out because of this love. Arnav knows his love is not an absolute benediction! So he is going to dinner at Buaji's and then leaving with his wife in tow. There is no beating Mr Raizada in militant mode. And the charmer even pays Khushi a compliment to sweeten the pill! Hilarious! ðŸ˜†

Best,

Anu
archnahardik123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Episode 37
It's this connection  between them that they know when other is feeling low. Like Arnav knew she was upset by Shyam's taunting, so he took her on a bike ride, which had never done before. This sure makes her relax. 
She knew Arnav is disturbed for giving Anjali's photograph, how much this inking roll over his mind. Anjali's happiness was on stake and nothing left for him to save her from heartbreak. 
This is when she try to take His pain away and make him relax. 

Episode 38
This fight of control was awesome. 
Now she too feel happy that she can control great ASR. Atleast somewhere she can have little control otherwise our hero left no chance to enjoy this power on him. He is such a control freak. 
And he too admit that this habit of his is not good for a relationship. But what can he do. It's good that Khushi know him better and don't make a big issue of it, or any other girl would have run away from him.

you'll be pressed to stay the night and you are to say 'no'---are we agreed on that, Khushi?"

"Lekin---"

"No," he stopped her with a finger across her lips, "enjoy your visit, stay for dinner, but remember you sleep only with me."

This is Arnav in love we are talking about. If she leaves him for a while too he feels like life is out him. He can't live without her even for second. This is how he is possessive about her. 

We can understand why he behave like this and Khushi too. But she too has feeling and would Like to spent some time with her family. Men can't understand this, only if they had to leave their family and stay away in other family.

So Mr. Malhotra has entered. It will be fun to read a jealous Arnav.

Arnav carry Khushi in his heart, mind and soul, and when this happen a heart can feel tiny changes around Khushi. Like when he saw yash with her. Without knowing their past he can feel yash' connection with Khushi and this disturbed him. Now how can he leave her with him.

He liked Khushi with baby in her arms. his heart want this picture to come true.

Awesome update