Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JalebiJane thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sathyaish

Jus came across ths story and i am jus loving it.
Plz update soon nd do pm me

Sorry, I don't PM. Join the notification list by sending an email to [email protected]
JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti46

Even i didnt understood how he knew khushi was not wrong ?😳

Wrote this 4.5 years ago so I'm not sure but I believe it was when he saw her vulnerability at Holi, her words, her tears---he became convinced that she could not be the person whom he believed she was when he forced her to marry him.
Whiterainbow thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hello Maya, 
It's so good to see this story being re-posted. I merely began reading when your blog became non operational. Have been waiting since then...I have accessed IF after a long time and it's such a wonderful surprise to find you here.

Wishing you the very best with this second innings. Hope to get access to your other stories as well. Yup greedy me. πŸ˜ƒ

PS: JalebiJane, the name is enough to catch attention of people who are mindlessly scrolling through IPKKND index.
JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Whiterainbow

Hello Maya, 

It's so good to see this story being re-posted. I merely began reading when your blog became non operational. Have been waiting since then...I have accessed IF after a long time and it's such a wonderful surprise to find you here.

Wishing you the very best with this second innings. Hope to get access to your other stories as well. Yup greedy me. πŸ˜ƒ

PS: JalebiJane, the name is enough to catch attention of people who are mindlessly scrolling through IPKKND index.

Thank you. You can read -jalebi- here at IF. Email [email protected] for notification
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
welcome back..it is so good to read 'Khushi' again...πŸ‘
aafan thumbnail
I have read it so many times now but still cannot get over it.
And I do not want to either...
Some thing missing in the first or second chapter. There was a dialogue between khushi and Shyam where khushi replied in distaste and the whole thing was witnessed by Arnav
JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: aafan

I have read it so many times now but still cannot get over it.
And I do not want to either...
Some thing missing in the first or second chapter. There was a dialogue between khushi and Shyam where khushi replied in distaste and the whole thing was witnessed by Arnav

Thank you.
The scene you are referring to is not in -khushi-. It appears in -boondi-.

JalebiJane
Edited by JalebiJane - 7 years ago
Chochoo83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely chapter 😊
Thanks for the update Edited by yashal_khan - 7 years ago
Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Love this couple ... enjoying reading about them all over again ... 
dsbj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful .cant wait to see next. waiting eagerly.