Loved part 26👏
The famous red saree😉
Khushi helped Arnav cinch a deal, she will require a comission for her efforts😉
Eager for the next part😃
nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Loved the update.
Khushi's simplicity and honesty can charm anyone.
Arnav is very proud of his wife and love.
Continue soon 
Downhill thumbnail
simply awesome..
Loved it
JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: cocoamob

Ah, the calendar shoot - where Khushi had Arnav almost hypnotized - she looked enchanting in that red saree! And now he is free to talk about how he felt then and how he feels now :-)

"Arnav silently questioned his wife's ability to sip juice and look at a fountain for an hour."
This had me laughing out loud - he knows his Khushi so well! She went on to charm Mrs. Sen too - that is Khushi for you!

True. Like Arnav, I knew she would wander. And when Khushi wanders, she always finds adventure :-)
JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: asha_mehta

Loved the update.

Khushi's simplicity and honesty can charm anyone.
Arnav is very proud of his wife and love.
Continue soon 

I agree.
Khushi is so natural, so artless, so guileless---that she attracts people to her.
I believe Arnav could not have a better partner than Khushi to travel through life with.
Yes, in writing that track with the Sens, I could feel his pride and contentment.
JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pari025

Absolutely amazing updates Maya. I can say I am enjoying Khushi more than I did when I first read it few months ago. That may be because of watching IPKKND episodes couple of times in between.
This is exactly how their married life should be considering the circumstances in which they married. They have that intense attraction as well as insecurity. They both are strong individuals in their own unique way. Arnav may be dominating in some matters, but he is also humbled by her in others. They are similar in their love and dedication towards their near and dear ones.
And his confession is so ASR like and totally loved it and why would she back off from this amazing, complicated man . You kept the essence of their characters intact. I must say I do not like mellowed down ASR. That would be a story on Akash and Payal.( clearly I am not a feminist 😊 )

I know, Pari.
I know some Sisters say they want Arnav to play nice---but he would not be Arnav, then.
And I couldn't write a story about a nice boy. Let other pens go there.

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu567

Maya,

This is another chapter I remember with so much fondness from my first reading of Khushi. Isn't she something this lovely girl from Lucknow, who her boss-turned-husband once assumed was a gold-digger, who does not speak fluent English, but still manages to speak the language of humanity so beautifully, who may now own millions courtesy of her husband, but still only keeps enough money in her purse to buy channe and take a rickshaw ride...thank you for retaining the quintessential Khushi in this story - beauty in her simplicity, grace in her every deed, at once mature and childish. The woman we all came to empathize with and love. 

I love the fact that Arnav's views today are so radically different from back in the day when we first knew him in IPK. Today he idolizes this woman, he knows his physical yearning for her and his soul connection, he has recognized, he has surrendered. Khushi might clinch the deal with Ashok Sen for AR and collect her commission yet! In fact she is certain to, is she not? Tatyana finds a kindred spirit in her and a soul who is genuine and sincere about helping. Ashok Sen - as good a businessman as ASR no doubt, might be only too keen to award this contract to AR...after all he loves his wife as much as ASR does...okay, that might be debatable of course! Loved the line about Khushi's hand and her husband's goods! 😆You aced it, girl! 👍🏼

Hugs,

Anu

PS: and yes, I forgot the lovely conversation about the red sari and what it brought back to husband and wife with regard to the calendar shoot! Arnav realizing and admitting how badly he wanted her then and asking Khushi to never talke lightly the smouldering chemistry and physical passion they share. As though she ever will, Maya. Our feisty heroine will certainly give him a run for his money in that department as she blossoms from the girl to the woman she is! 😳

Thank you, Anu.
I love how you describe Khushi---she is precisely that.
And that is why she is my model for Heroineship :-) She inspires me.
LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved re- reading the last few chapters .. they infuse a warmth that I cannot describe but makes me feel really good.

Khushi is fearless, Arnav gave her the option to run after his declaration of love ( although I firmly believe he would never have let her !! ) But she stayed not only because she loves a challenge to be proven right but truly because she  loves him for who he is.. that bad boy personality is attracting..

The Sen meeting bough forth Mr and Mrs Raizada as a couple that we always envisioned.. Arnav knows her traits.. and whilst Khushi knows Arnav would never say no to her she seeks his approval.. his reassurance to take Mrs Sen shopping..

""  The reward for well done is the opportunity to do more. "

PS..  I love the DP !!
Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Khushi is a real asset to her business minded husband and he has realised it ... 
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JalebiJane

I believe you misread, Sister.
I didn't say you were a 'feminist' or that you are anything for that matter.
I wrote: "I'm a disappointment to modern day feminists."

Never take me seriously,Jalebi.. 😆
I comment according to my mood coz I m hoplessly in love with Arhi ❤️