3 Updates, yayπŸ‘
The fight, the make up and the confression of love in ASR styleπŸ˜ƒ
Love the line "tum seh paogi"πŸ˜‰
Eager for the next partπŸ˜ƒ
Anu567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Maya,

Here I am again in the middle of a working day jumping in to quickly comment on this fabulous chapter...oops...episode! But they truly are episodes alright, so let me stick to your name for these nuggets! πŸ˜†

That was too lovely. Arnav Singh Raizada in love is such a treat. Because then you get to see his possessiveness, his passion, his intensity, all things that make him more alluring and gorgeous than is decent for a man to be! 

I particularly loved that stellar last line...Khushi is actually learning to read the expression in his eyes, the naked desire that is a tangible, living, breathing part of her husband. What a fitting tribute to episode 22 of IPKKND that we are analyzing today on the other thread! The characterization of Arnav, Khushi and even several of the other supporting team in Khushi are far closer to their original versions than in any other story I may have read on them. Take a bow on that girl. 

Loved his confession of love. The kind that would bust the blood vessel of any thinking woman. Is it it a punishment? Is it a lifetime award? Is it passion, is it pain? Khushi can be well forgiven for not knowing what to say to "Kya tum seh paogi?" Wah! What a mighty fine man. He still thinks of her and not the issues he will have...funnily enough those issues were his only concern before expressing his love. Love certainly can reduce anyone to anything! πŸ˜ƒ

Great stuff, girl! Let the seduction of Mr Raizada begin! And thank you for neutralizing Shyam the Snakewa...how so you ask? Well, with both of them admitting their love, atleast some misunderstandings have evaporated...this time hopefully, forever?

Hugs,

Anu
Edited by Anu567 - 7 years ago
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JalebiJane

I like it when my Hero is possessive. Or rather proprietorial.
Aahh! I'm a disappointment to modern day feminists :-)

Who said I m a FEMINIST...πŸ€”
but I've every right to communicate with my JALEBI if I find something disturbing .. πŸ˜³
tanu3579 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loved the fact tht inspite of all the ego clashes... both do want to do anythg it tks to sort it out... rt frm khushi dressing up fr him, to him coming bak early n going to the extent of finally speaking out loud abt wht he feels...
must hv been a real task fr him, coz he clearly isnt the one to explain himself.. to anyone...

honestly... i felt khushi must b overwhelmed... as much as frm wht arnav said/revealed ... equally by the fact tht the one who admits tht his love is controlling, is still trying to explain thgs to her, telling her exactly hw closely monitored her life wud b..

i guess its just her thot tht he is offering her an option to chose... it was never her choice :) ... fr me, tht entire declaration frm arnav, is abt hte fact, tht its no longer her choice.. "that is final" πŸ˜‰

the best she gets is tht she can share, n he wud definitely give her all his undivided attention, he will most definitely tk into consideration her comfort, bt above all wud b (as per me) 1. her safety, and 2. the most imp one... tht she never ever ever leaves arnav :)

i guess he has lost enuf to hv the deep rooted insecurity... n yet, he is in control, enuf to see thru logically once he is calm..

it was nice to see tht khushi didnt hesitate in telling him tht she isnt comfortable with the possibility of someone walking in on them.. n absolutely loved tht arnav is finally feeling free enuf to tease and challenge her πŸ˜ƒ
khushi i m sure will soon become a pro at understanding wht arnav speaks only thru the change of expressions and luks 😊😊

PS:: also loved the fact tht khushi too feels free to b herself arnd him, in a way she isnt infront of anyone else... as in winking at him,
Edited by tanu3579 - 7 years ago
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

for u..
Thanx for 3 episodes..πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Arnav's confession...
n ..
SEH PAO GI..

☺️

how can Khushi have another choice other than going to his arms β€οΈ
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Three chapters in a row. Wow!! that's incredible.
Amazing work. I love this Khushi and Arnav. They are sure getting close and comfortable with each other.  Hope they have a terrific honeymoon.πŸ˜‰πŸ‘
cocoamob thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant, Maya! 

What a roller coaster ride of emotions I felt for Arnav in the last few episodes - disbelief and anger at his controlling, discourteous and rude words and behavior and then falling in love with his character at his declaration of love and display of possessiveness, passion and intensity - whew :-)

One of things about this show and Arnav and Khushi is that they are so truly right for each other and the intensity of the feelings they have for each other. They fight like cats and dogs but in the end they understand each other too. Isnt this unconditional love? She wants to forgive him for all his rudeness and control because she also recognizes his love beyond that in the fire in his eyes! In fact, their eyes always speak to each other much more than words! He recognizes that he has no control of his emotions when it comes to her. He thinks of her as an extension of him? "There is only us." is quite profound!

Edited by cocoamob - 7 years ago
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Quite feisty they both are, none giving up, righteous of what they feel... nd they never fail to create the spark, even while fighting... love this about them... Arnav is sooo passionately possessive, and that confession, hell that was real intense, any girl would get goosebumps... but our heroine is no less, how so beautifully she matches his passion... its perfect. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Awesome updates loved their fight & his confession
DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I love the fact that you publish so many updates in quick succession. Keeps one connected to the story. I am enjoying re-reading it!