Frequent Posters

roshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
very blush blush update lol
farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So both Mr and Mrs Raizada are on a journey of exploration. Although Arnav has been intimate with other women before but with khushi, he is as inexperienced and novice as khushi is. For the first time he is experiencing the difference between sex and love making, although he doesn't accept his feelings for khushi as love as yet but all the signs are there for him to accept the fact that he is in fact, head over heels in love with Khushi. As far as khushi is concerned, she has no such qualms in accepting her immense love for him. He is truly the end all and be all for her.
Arnav's fear of losing khushi stems from the deep rooted fear of losing his loved ones like he lost his mother in the past. He came really close to losing his sister when he came to know abt shyam's betrayal, since he knows how fragile his sister is. Khushi is perhaps more important for him than anjilli since he knows anjilli's feelings towards him but is not sure abt Khushi's love for him as yet. 
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome.. He is handsome, sexy yet gentle and caring what else a woman need Edited by ranogill - 7 years ago
aafan thumbnail
Beautiful consummation. I like how Arnav felt that he reached his destination.
And khushi knows she cannot do without him, not any more.
Thanks for updates...
i_yatharthk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Arnav is quite insatiable with khushi it seems...but time and again I have noticed one thing that even if arnav has realized khushi's truth but he still is quite business like with her...he is still cold towards her emotionally that is...he is quite good of a husband and looks very romantic in public as a husband...but he seems very reserved and dictating when alone...dictating because many a times I see that khushi is not herself and is quite reserved when she is around arnav...and not at all the khushi kumari Gupta we all have come to know her as...arnav is caring towards her no doubt it shows I'm this bathroom scene and also in that theatre part and in the party part too...but I want to see his change too...they are moving forward no doubt but the pace and the wait we need to do is quite long...I want to read it in a go to see how it happens...so from.here comes the question when are you activating your website...you said it to be September...can you say how much more time will it require?
FeistyDewdrop thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JalebiJane

You changed your ID---that's why I couldn't place you earlier.
So lovely to hear from you, Niharika

I like -Jalebi Jane- too. -Inked- was the original ID and I needed a change. 

I know I have said this before, but hand-on-heart, I will have an e-pub of Khushi for Sisters to download from my website.

Pinky promise :-)

Haha. I thought so. I changed my username just a month back. The twitter handle too is the same :) 
Wow! Thats super exciting! Im waiting for the book very eagerly!!! 
The episodes of Khushi has brought back so many memories. Its sooo nice to read a novel with a differnt perspective each time. This is what i call wholesome entertainment!!! 
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Another ๐Ÿคฌ  update..

๐Ÿคช
โ˜บ๏ธ

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: i_yatharthk

Arnav is quite insatiable with khushi it seems...but time and again I have noticed one thing that even if arnav has realized khushi's truth but he still is quite business like with her...he is still cold towards her emotionally that is...he is quite good of a husband and looks very romantic in public as a husband...but he seems very reserved and dictating when alone...dictating because many a times I see that khushi is not herself and is quite reserved when she is around arnav...and not at all the khushi kumari Gupta we all have come to know her as...arnav is caring towards her no doubt it shows I'm this bathroom scene and also in that theatre part and in the party part too...but I want to see his change too...they are moving forward no doubt but the pace and the wait we need to do is quite long...I want to read it in a go to see how it happens...so from.here comes the question when are you activating your website...you said it to be September...can you say how much more time will it require?

Website will relaunch sometime in September, but no firm date. Insha'Allah.

Thank you for your interest.
JalebiJane

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranogill

awesome.. He is handsome, sexy yet gentle and caring what else a woman need

"He is rich too---which a man ought to be, if he possibly can." (Austen)๐Ÿ˜‰
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Wow!! another incredible chapter. You are amazing.. Can't wait to read more.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ