Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JalebiJane thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: mu12

U should be in the creative team yaar

Only one problem, Sister---how would we ever get such scenes approved by the powers at Star Plus? ;-)
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So beautiful love making.. I felt the goosebumps on my bodyEdited by ranogill - 7 years ago
JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakpearl

Though he never admits that he has committed a grave mistake ,he's doing everything to rectifying it in his own style...

Will he ever apologise to Khushi or continue overwhelming my sweet doll with gestures of love n concern ??

Will he ever lift the burden off Khushi's conscience n let her breathe freely...

Maya..
I really wonder..

Where have u been asI never get across ur fiction before some kind person shared the link on the forum..
πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

I'm pleased you found the Sisterhood.
And I thank you for your recent comments.

Your question above is one I've been mulling over in -Mrs Raizada- this past week.
Even after admission, the recovery is not guaranteed.
But here love is strong---that will help them.
JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kishmish

"last night's near merger and acquisition" ... πŸ€£ Had me in fits ... πŸ˜†

Trust ASR to use business terminology :-)
JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: bakwas_serial

Finally someone decides that Payal and Khushi are not suppose to be at the beck and call of other family members.  Or as a business tycoon he should be able to help his in laws financially not by just buying their groceries for the month ! Things that never found closure in the serial... your story takes care of it. πŸ˜Š   Dose of humor M & A  or 4 Mrs Raizadas  :)

Like how you are developing their growing intimacies.   

I agree. I'm a pretty forgiving viewer. But when I see lack of integrity between character-lifestyle-costume it immediately takes me out of the storyworld. It shatters the fantasy for me. 
LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sedcution is bestowed upon one in many forms - dressing to undressing feeding each other..waist chains ...and is made even more tempting with Mr R.. 
Why expect anything by the book or per traditions for our loved couple.. From their wedding to their 'Suhaag Raat' and why they call it that still is mystery to me !! 

But their lovemaking, which was so beautifully written, shows something beyond two individuals expressing their love or desire -- it shows trust ..From both of them... A step forward as a couple not just two individuals.. No doubt it's early days and they still do not know each other completely . But is that not what lifetimes are for.. 

I do adore how they both attain great pride in acknowledging each others beauty and physique  and Mrs R wishing her husbands handsomeness, fine toned body  for other ladies too !! ( if only she knew!!) 
JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: canapoem

The last four updates was a treat to read.

Arnav taking Khushi to the function and always looking at her and following her with his eyesight reminded me of the diwali scene from the original serial.

I liked how she fed him pakoras and then they got busy feeding each other and touching each other lightly.

I imagined that Khushi fed him some dish and a little bit got smeared on the side of his mouth and she wiped it clean with her fingers. And he probably made her feed him with her fingers and licked her fingers while putting it in his mouth.

Image result for gifs of ipkknd khushi feeding arnav

Image result for gifs of ipkknd khushi feeding arnav

Next, why do I feel Arnav knows about Shyam and he is waiting for Khushi to disclose it to him. He wants to assure her that he is there for her under any circumstance. He wants her to take a leap in having faith in him.

Finally it was indeed nice that Arnav bought her father's mithai shop and their house in Lucknow. He is indeed the son -in-law they would have wished for.

I love these eating gifs.
So tender.
Thank you.
JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu567

Maya,

The double episodes are a delight. Thank you for that...stunning stuff. Loved the line where Arnav worries whether Khushi was embarrassed about last night's near merger and acquisition! Winning stuff, really! Khushi seems to have increasingly begun trusting him, Arnav seems to be getting increasingly comfortable and playful...and Shyam increasingly disgusting. Sigh! So Arnav buys Buaji's house back for Khushi in her name...superb...does one expect anything less of an Arnav in love. As with his work, he is deeply passionate about Khushi now and making sure she is happy and content are on top of his list of priorities! The scene at the breakfast table really lovely. I always thought ASR even on the show was one of those amazing heroes with a liberated perspective. He cannot understand why Payal and Khushi need to keep serving and defends his wife's right to sit and enjoy a meal uninterrupted. Loved his teasing her and holding her hand...I wish they had given us some snatches of this in the show...

I agree, Anu---I find that quality super attractive in a man. When he silently, quietly, inconspicuously, without-fuss does things for his wife's family. While maintaining their dignity. Even the wife is often unaware. Now that's what I call foreplay :-)
JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazybugs

Wonderful. When will the blog open. Want to read all episodes

I don't know, Sister---but I hope by September end or early October.
JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyR

Sedcution is bestowed upon one in many forms - dressing to undressing feeding each other..waist chains ...and is made even more tempting with Mr R.. 

Why expect anything by the book or per traditions for our loved couple.. From their wedding to their 'Suhaag Raat' and why they call it that still is mystery to me !! 

But their lovemaking, which was so beautifully written, shows something beyond two individuals expressing their love or desire -- it shows trust ..From both of them... A step forward as a couple not just two individuals.. No doubt it's early days and they still do not know each other completely . But is that not what lifetimes are for.. 

I do adore how they both attain great pride in acknowledging each others beauty and physique  and Mrs R wishing her husbands handsomeness, fine toned body  for other ladies too !! ( if only she knew!!) 

I agree---MrsR is compassionate---But not so compassionate that she would to share :-)

True---why, indeed! 
'Shaadi ki raat' would be better and also gender neutral.