Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

This one was a lovely one! The flow was natural and the content was awesome! Even Dharani's stray thoughts are so organized and sensible!
Can't wait for the HariHara camaraderie to blossom though! :D

Thank you Pro πŸ˜³
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Awesome update Krishna .πŸ‘ The chain of thoughts in Dharani's mind and in that process , her realisations and revelations afresh  ,  Dharani is a well-defined character  , her quest for realising the essence of Dharma and Karma , wah , you narrated it in an  applaudable way  . πŸ‘

For me , Gita was a well defined  scientific analysis  of the society at that time , and also a philosophical discourse  on Dharma and Karma for the future  generations . 

Thank you Madhuri πŸ˜³
It is a lot of things, Madhuri. The Gita is the Soul and the Heart. 
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: KanhaKiChutki

I loved the entire chapter, the part where Mri is thinking of Narayan swayam.
The Krishna-Bhama flashback was amazing β€οΈ
And the Mahadev-Narayana flashback also, but what was the best for me was Hari-Hara at the end. 
And Dharani and her thoughts are also the most beautiful. They show how she trusts in Him. 

Thank you kid πŸ€—
They are the best β€οΈ
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Nice update Srutha😊

You have shown Dharani's thoughts so beautiful

Thank you so much Nonie πŸ˜³
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: LakshMila

Unres for meaning

If I go to the title,each soul will have a different meaning of the chapter😳
An amazing chapter with so many connections and so many answers.
And ofcuz,love.Love,that all of them have for each other.The comfort they've with each other.
Laksh and Shyaam then were just like Mri and Dharani.πŸ˜†
Ovio.I loved the lines "...how can he not fit in?"
The flow was beautiful.The message well potrayed.Though I've most of my attention on the charactersπŸ˜†

They will πŸ˜³ That was why it was named the way it was πŸ˜³
Love is the very base of all β€οΈ
They very much are πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Of course they were, Mili kid? πŸ˜‰
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Thank you πŸ˜³
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

Bhu, I read both the updates and they're absolutely fantastic! 

I just love the former one, in which Dharani remembers being Sita. 

Love your mention of Dashrath being a dharmatma. Much needed! πŸ˜† 

Dharani feeling Sita's pain when Lakshman was hit by Shakti πŸ˜­.

Also love the recent update.

Hari and Hara have met!  

Thank youu Shrii πŸ€—

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Read and review guys :)
This chapter has connections, if you look in between the lines πŸ˜‰

CONNECTIONS

"Dharaniii! You are playing Radhey in Krishna Rasam", yelled her friend Meera, walking into the room.

Dharani, who was sitting at the feet of the Lord Rama idol in her class, looked up, speechless. Sita, then Radha? This was a miracle indeed. She laughed happily, and turned to Lord Rama, folding her hands in joyous prayer.

"Raghunandan, when I was at Arya Krishna's feet, I was told that I would play Sita. When I am sitting at your feet, I am told I am playing Radharani. You and Arya are equal", said Dharani, reverence filling her Lotus eyes.

"Dharani, come. Aunty calls", said Meera.

"Coming", said Dharani. She knelt and places her hands-on Lord Rama's feet, placed her hands on her head, and got up to go. Suddenly, she felt someone insistently tugging her arm. She looked around, and saw Him. Her Raghunandan standing there, smiling lovingly at her. His look caused her to blush. It was intense and loving, and yet, the Dheer Veer Raghuveer look was also there. Dharani stood there, enchanted.

"Dharaniii! Practiceee!"

"Coming", said a flushed Dharani. Blushing as she looked at the idol, she bent her head down, asking for permission to leave. She could see the head of the idol moving in acknowledgement, and she walked out of the room, back to the door, eyes on Lord Rama.

"Dharani, is my kit in the bag?", asked Radhika.

"Yes Amma. I kept it inside", said Dharani.

Radhika was leaving for the USA for 20 days, and Dharani would be alone with her grandmother. Dharani, for her side, was happy and sad all together. She loved her Amma, but she needed to feel a little less suffocated. And Dharani knew that the only way she could feel like that was when she was away from her mother. She was saddened by it, but it was the truth. What was to happen will happen.

"Dharani! Don't daydream and laze around. Work fast. You are too sluggish", said Radhika.

"Coming Amma", said Dharani, rolling her eyes. The insults were quickly getting old. Why wasn't her mother creative at least when it came to insults?

"Study, study and study. Dance. Don't eat and bloat up", said Radhika, eyeing her daughter critically.

Dharani sighed. Why the weight thing again? Good Lord, she had curves. That doesn't mean she was fat. Shaking her head, she nodded it, mentally slapping herself for doing two contradictory actions one after the other.

Dharani stood at the doorstep, waving to her mother. When the cab left, she sighed and entered the house again, which was a place for her to stay in. She didn't feel the home' connect anymore. It hurt, but it was true. Truth is always bitter, after all.

Humming to herself, Dharani walked into her study room, deciding to relax, as she was done with a lot of major studying. Apparently, midnight is her time. Her mind wheels were turning, and she was planning the next two days, so that she doesn't get confused as to what she would be doing. But life had other plans for her. She was attacked by a wave of memories, one after the other.

"Raghunadan! Arya! Lakshmana! Save me!"

She could feel herself being carried in the Pushpaka Vimana by the demon, tears falling fast down her cheeks, crying for her husband and her son.

"Mata, I am the messenger from your husband, Lord Rama", said a vanar veer, who went by the name Hanuman. His face was glowing with Bhakti, his eyes with wisdom and cleverness. Sita could discern that this monkey was as much a warrior as a scholar.

Sita's eyes met Urmila's, and with tears in her eyes rushed to her younger sister, who had tears in her eyes as well. And suddenly, she turned and saw Mandavi and Kriti coming towards her and Urmila, and the four sisters fell into an embrace, an embrace which conveyed the sisters' love for each other.

"Luv, Kush!"

She stood outside the cottage, searching for her sons. She hoped that they hadn't gotten themselves into trouble. Though it was more like Luv to get himself in trouble, and Kush will join in just to protect him. Both took after her Lord, their father, and her son, Lakshamana. Luv and Kush were like both, and them being with her made her forget the pain of separation from her Lord. She hoped that He had someone to make Him forget His pain as well.

"Sitey!"

"Maa!"

"Jiji!"

Sita heard all of them calling her, as she sunk into the Earth, standing on a lotus flower that had emerged from the Earth to take her. As she entered, she remembered all the talks she and her Lord had over their separations.

Dharani smiled wistfully. Now she understood why she always knew that Raghunandan suffered the most. It was not her. She had her sons with her. Sita had been kidnapped, yes. But Raghunandan would have felt guilty for it would have hurt more than ever. She had the name of Rama protecting her. He had Lakshmana and Mahadev protecting Him, no doubt. But her pangs were of separation. His was of guilt and separation. He took so many steps to ensure that her dignity never left her. He allowed Himself to be blamed. There was none like her Raghunandan, and there never could be. As unique as Raghunandan is, that is how her Arya Krishna also is. They were the same, just two different sides of the same coin. Like how both the sides of a coin are necessary, both Raghunandan and Yadunandan are necessary. Both taught the same thing, just in a different way. She couldn't understand for the life of her why some people couldn't get who her Lords were. They were by far the easiest people to understand.

Dharani's phone rang. She looked down at it, and grinned seeing the name Janani flash across the screen.

Shyam hummed as he painted. He didn't know why, but of late, inspiration seemed to strike him a lot. Maybe it was due to the visions and the fact that He knew who He was. He stepped back to view his work, and smiled lightly. He was partially satisfied with the painting. He had to work on it more, but He knew somehow that that painting would turn out properly. At least better than his other works. His eyes turned to the flute that lay on the table, and suddenly feeling inspired, He lifted the flute, and started playing.

The melody of His song drifted across the Universe, wrapping it in love and warmth, in compassion and Dharma. It reached the ears of Dharani, in her room. She got lost in the music of the flute, in the Divinity of the song, in the love wrapped around her.

She opened her eyes, seeing her Arya sitting in front of her, playing the flute. When she stared at Him, He stopped and grinned, causing her to pout at Him.

"What Radhey?"

The love in His eyes and smile drew her in, and she gazed at Him, till dawn broke, as He did at her, expression never wavering.

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Double unresss laadli πŸ˜†
Seraphina231 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Both of you unres mineee πŸ˜†