Writers Corner: Books, Stories & Poems

For The Earth Prologue 2- Chapter 1- 27/1/17

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi all ðŸ˜Š
Yes yes.I am officially mad. This happens to be my millionth story. But I can't seem to help it. I love writing, and seem to have ideas. 
And I am back with ideas. This is yet another Mythological Soul Reincarnation story, but it will be different compared to the other one.
This is my way of showing the Journey of the Earth and Her Lord in the Kaliyuga, if the Earth is reborn.
Edited by KrishnaPriyaa - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriMaatangi thumbnail

NOTE:

This story is not meant to hurt anyone's religious sentiments. This is my own perception of various events. I know that some things I say might be unheard of, but thought of by many.

This story I am writing after being blessed by Lord Krishna/Narayana/Rama to. If I am writing this now, it means He wants me to. I don't know why. All I know is that He wants people to know my perception, and hence directed me to write this story.

Everyone is open to be critical of my views and points, and I will do my best to convince you through what I am writing. But please do understand, vulgar language or bashing of the story or characters or of anyone commenting on this thread will not be tolerated.

SriMaatangi thumbnail

SYNOPSIS

"I will be born once again on the Earth before I take my Kalki Avatar, Mahadev, Behena", said Lord Vishnu. "And this time, the Earth Herself will be my wife. Only Her. It is Bhudevi-Lakshmi who will be my wife, though Shri will always reside in my heart"

This is a story about the Earth; about how devotion and Bhakti on Lord Vishnu (or any form of Him) will lead to our salvation. This story is about the journey of the Earth Herself, born as a human in the Kaliyuga, facing all the fears that humans do, making all the mistakes they do as well. This is my humble attempt to show that when we have Lord Hari within us, outside us, around us, we have nothing to fear. 

Seraphina231 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome synopsis! Cant wait for the actual story! 😳
LakshMila thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey bhabs
This is honest and approachable!
Please do continue...I want to read this.
Especially the last line in Synopsis,something gets my attraction.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Interesting synopsis, Shru! Can't wait to read more.

Is this the story that is about Sita? I wonder how you'll connect the two.
radianteyes. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
bhabhi aww
I can't wait for this one
I feel this is the one story
waiting
Viswasruti thumbnail
Very interesting to read ,esp ..
 an attempt to show that when we have Lord Hari within us, outside us, around us, we have nothing to fear. 
Love to read this metaphysical approach   including abstract concepts   such as being, knowing, identifying and dealing with  time, and space. Love to read further --😊 Thank you Krishna for informing/ introducing   me about this new concept .
New to this place , so have no idea about the actual names , but I am comfortable interacting with Krishna , Draupadi , Radhika , and Dharma Dasi and so on .😃
SenAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Update soon Sru!  Will be waiting!