Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
@Viswaruti thanks for appreciating. I don't go with intellectual opinions  because for me intellectuals are mostly hypocrites who speak theory cannot do any action

I appreciate actions and the action of demonetization was courageous one and it take a lot of will power to do it, because intellectuals are waiting to bash you

Just like Shrimati Indira Gandhi did in 70s where she went and carved out Bangladesh. She had the audacity to run the country on Emergency. She is also bashed, but then she also was a decision maker

For me if Emergency was Mahatwakamsha, Demonetization is Freewill. Mahatwakamsha you will get a lot of defenders, but freewill , freewill never gets defenders. Because Mahatwakamsha results are immediately seen, freewill only time will tell the result.

And one more thing. If Modi was able to do Demontization today according to me the real credit goes to PV Narasimha Rao along with Dr Manmohan Singh who liberalized the Indian economy, assuring in digital era. Opening of IT sector, more jobs, elevation of middle class, a great of extend of cashless economy happening, e-business and lot of other things and of course the reason we are able to discuss like this.

PV was one of the best Prime Ministers India had, who was never loud. But did something which after 25 years have opened the gate for something greater. The Prime Minister whom his party himself does not want to project as they don't want to show someone other than the dynasty had done something for the country.

Other things yes Charles Darwin's theory of evolution is inline with Dasavathar. You can check my post on Binary theory and Indian mythology in SKR forum, where I have connected the fundamental of present IT with our mythology stories.

And demontization my view is " If you cant stand in queue for few hrs for something better, why should the soldier guarding the border take bullets for you. Does Chidabaram know the schools in Kashmir is opened and students are writing exams because stone pelters don't have money. Does he realize how the stone pelters which neither the military nor the political class could contain for 4 months disappeared suddenly after demonetization was announced" . Nothing political but that is how I see it.

Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Since I touched upon liberalization let me put this also. When indian economy opened some intellectuals in Kerala told the people if computers come they will lose the job. And 25 years later irrespective of opening the first IT park in India, irrespective of being the state with highest literacy among all Southern states Kerala contribution of IT exports is the least.
Because people chose to believe intellectuals, by the time they understood the folly Banglore had become the Silicon Valley of India closely followed by Hyderabad and Chennai
Viswasruti thumbnail

Dream Weavers

[QUOTE=shruthiravi] @Viswaruti thanks for appreciating. I don't go with intellectual opinions  because for me intellectuals are mostly hypocrites who speak theory cannot do any action

Sruthi , thanks  again for putting your  respective perspective in front of us . I really appreciate the open discussions  . πŸ˜Š 

I appreciate actions and the action of demonetization was courageous one and it take a lot of will power to do it, because intellectuals are waiting to bash you
I always  laud  the courageous actions and implementation of the innovative ideas of  learned people in any field . But for me,  the intellectuals are the definers , the touchstones of any political , scientific or sociological  ideas /actions taken for the sake  of the public interest , or rather in the larger interest of humanity . I respect intellectuals , for me intellectuals are not those who criticize or heckle an innovative idea to improve  the lifestyle of the people , but the people who have the capacity to guide , to advise , to correct  any public or societal policy for the larger interest of the people . While talking or delivering a public lecture an  intellectual's body language reflects his/ her maturity rather than a public display of his knowledge  on that subject to the world . πŸ˜Š

Just like Shrimati Indira Gandhi did in 70s where she went and carved out Bangladesh. She had the audacity to run the country on Emergency. She is also bashed, but then she also was a decision maker
Agree with you . She was an able administrator , great stateswoman , a decision taker and maker too , but we have to realize , not an autocrat , never behaved like an egocentric , but a people's  admirable   Prime Minister , leader of world class !

For me if Emergency was Mahatwakamsha, Demonetization is Freewill. Mahatwakamsha you will get a lot of defenders, but freewill , freewill never gets defenders. Because Mahatwakamsha results are immediately seen, freewill only time will tell the result.
Just like the Demonetization, Emergency too had created many adverse effects in its   implementation . The lower strata of the authorities used it as a  ploy to punish their enemies rather  than to rectify the evil in the system in  a systematic manner  . 
Now the black money is changing hands , 60% is remaining with the holders and the 40% is going into the pockets of those who are helping the offenders i.e , the bank managers , the jewelers and the mediators , but finally the most affected one is the  common man . In rural side [ please remember , India is an agricultural state , still 55% of the population occupied in farming and other such occupations . They don't know e .Banking , they don't know about Credit and debit cards , most of them are still not having the Pan cards , but thanks to Nandan Nilkeni , now they are realizing the importance of that Pan card . Without a proper preparation ,they imposed this demonetization on the heads of the common man , analysts and political pundits are sensing many reasons behind this hasty step . 

And one more thing. If Modi was able to do Demontization today according to me the real credit goes to PV Narasimha Rao along with Dr Manmohan Singh who liberalized the Indian economy, assuring in digital era. Opening of IT sector, more jobs, elevation of middle class, a great of extend of cashless economy happening, e-business and lot of other things and of course the reason we are able to discuss like this.
Yes ... yes ... yes ! Fully agree with you Sruthiravi !πŸ€—While eating our food we have to acknowledge every day  to our former Prime Minister PV Sir for saving the country with his intellectual capacity , with his political acumen , with his convincing methods , he used all his  experience to save the country  from  political unrest  , economic turmoil , Punjab terrorism , and as you rightly said , he is the architect of this modern India , with the able assistance of another intellectual , an eminent economist Dr Manmohan Singh  ! 

PV was one of the best Prime Ministers India had, who was never loud. But did something which after 25 years have opened the gate for something greater. The Prime Minister whom his party himself does not want to project as they don't want to show someone other than the dynasty had done something for the country.
Agree with your every word . 

Other things yes Charles Darwin's theory of evolution is inline with Dasavathar. You can check my post on Binary theory and Indian mythology in SKR forum, where I have connected the fundamental of present IT with our mythology stories.
 I referred the Theory of Evolution  ,defined by Sri Aurobindo Ghosh in his The  Life Divine --Sri Aurobindo's principal philosophic work, a theory of spiritual evolution culminating in the transformation of man from a mental into a supramental being  , from human to God ! 
Thanks for the offer and will definitely read on Binary theory  Sruthi . Considering it as an honor , still I consider myself as a student and I know I have to learn a lot . Really appreciate your suggestion .
And demontization my view is " If you cant stand in queue for few hrs for something better, why should the soldier guarding the border take bullets for you. Does Chidabaram know the schools in Kashmir is opened and students are writing exams because stone pelters don't have money. Does he realize how the stone pelters which neither the military nor the political class could contain for 4 months disappeared suddenly after demonetization was announced" . Nothing political but that is how I see it.
The surgical strike created an escalation of violent intrusions from the other side since then . It worked as --waking up a dangerous madman with a grenade at hand and hit him with a stone , what will he do ? Will strike hard , will retard , will hurt , for that whom we have to blame ? How many violations of line of control and how many terrorist attacks   happened since then ?  How many military personnel lost their lives since then . The media was allowed to report only a part of the truth , but there is so much in the remaining part , which a common man is not allowed to know . 
Yes , I am in a position to know the other part too though irrelevant here . 
I really appreciate your point of view Sruthi , just tried to share my feelings with you,  not with the intention of either criticize or to differ with your noteworthy  views , just tried to present my opinion in a simple way .  
Krishna , thanks a lot for allowing us to discuss about the  other relevant  points too  here in your thread .Really grateful for  this great gesture Krishna  . πŸ€—

Edited by Viswasruti - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Thanks Viswasruti. I call the people who can guide as visionaries, not intellectuals. Again different POV, because they carry a vision just like Krishna who held the reins of Arjuna for the realization of that vision
Or that of Chanakya who created the Akhanda Bharat using Chandragupta Maurya
Or PV who created the modern India with Manmohan Singh. 
Narayana Murthy who created India's second largest company with the savings of his wife Sudha Murthy. 
A visionary to me speaks less, acts more. How much I love the silence of Krishna with that twinkle in the eye and smile on his lips.
While intellectual speaks more, acts less, offer opinion on every single thing under the roof. And if I have to listen to any expert view on demonetization I would rather listen to what Dr Manmohan Singh has to say than Mr Chidabharam.
Coming to media giving only one part that is applicable every where dear. Everywhere. That's why HarryPotter is a success and Mahabharata is a religious book. I had drawn some interesting parallels between Harry Potter and Mahabharata in Mahakumbh forum. But that forum is locked now.
Beauty of Sanathana Dharma, connection to western science, ideas hijacked by westerners and used as their own and what are we doing. How are we defending our culture. Praying to Ram and Krishna or speaking the actions of Ram and Krishna in the language of west that of modern science and tell them the knowledge they are claiming as theirs existed in ancient India and the 2 great epics perfectly follow the laws of motion by Issac Newton. Can we connect.
It is not about we envisioned about Pushpak vimaan or something. It is pure connection of Indian mythology with respect to Maths and Science.
If at any point you feel you can see the other side of what intellectuals are speaking, making you believe what they want, if at point of time you can see something beyond worshipping our epics, do look at these things.
Learn to tell why you are doing certain things in a scientific manner, learn to tell why Ram did this and Rama did that in the language of science and maths instead of telling Ram and Krishna is Narayana, that day India will stand up. The day when such knowledge can cut through across the intellectuals idea of India that day an indian will feel pride of his culture and stop looking at West for ideas.

You told media doesn't want common man to see certain things. These are my own observations which I get surfing through multiple channels because one channel or paper don't give views.  

Opening of Kashmir schools is important discussion point, if knowledge of debit credit is as far as demonetization goes.

If Indira Gandhi is an admirable lady, Narendra Modi is also a democratically elected Prime Minister of India. He didn't circumvent any rule to stay in power which Mrs Gandhi did imposing Emergency.

If Emergency was good irrespective of hardships, then demonetization is also good irrespective of hardships.

Pros and cons has to be looked at everything than blindly taking the views of someone. I don't know for anyone else, but for me blind worship doesn't exist. I respect and a person gains my respect through actions which Narendra Modi has done, So has Indira Gandhi and PV.

Last but not the least I am also a student as I always tell. I always love to place myself as Arjuna with Krishna holding the reins of my battle, showing me direction when I need it the most. Wishing I could be Prahlada the boy through which Narasimha manifested. His perfect understanding of how Narayan operates  is too good.

Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This was wonderful! Not everyone can pour out their emotions like Dharani can!
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shurthi, I agree more with Madhuri on this. When an intellectual brags and finds flaws, he or she is no longer an intellectual, he/she is a show off.  One with intellectualism in them can turn into great visionaries. When one turns into a great visionary, both speech and action are required. The Gita was not an action, but a song, a long speech of wisdom and knowledge flowing out of the words of Lord Krishna. Lord Krishna did the actions, but that was the follow up of His words. Lord Rama did the same. Both were intellectuals and visionaries. Modi is the same. One can be both without creating a hassle, allowing the two sides to co-exist harmoniously. Lord Krishna tells Arjuna to act; but till He does, Arjuna doesn't know why. Intellectuals are those people who have the ability to guide one to their Destiny in their own way. When Lord Krishna gave the Gita, He was a philosopher and an intellect, not a visionary. Why He gave the Gita I will cover soon. But tell me why you think Arjuna needed the Gita.
All of you, please do give m your opinions as well. 
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Shrutha the question is very relevant because why Gita was only to Arjuna, why not to Dharmaputra or Bhima, but Arjuna.
Because Arjuna was a man with conscience, he loved every relation. Yes adharma was done on his wife, onto himself but when he stands for the war he sees his pitamaha, his guru, his cousin brothers I mean excluding Dusashan and Duri the other brothers were not involved in insulting Panchali, his sister's husband. What will he gain after fighting them. They are his own. Will he have peace of mind. What use is the kingdom after killing the loved ones.
Whenever we are faced to raise voice against our elders, our teachers this conflict happens. Is it right. Atleast for me it happens. Is it right to speak like this to father, mother. Shouldn't I give them happiness, isn't it my duty as a daughter. Is it right to oppose them.

Gita teaches you not to attack the person, but attack the adharma in the person. It teaches you not to look at the war from a personal point, not an act of revenge. But for the justice that has to happen where the balance has to be corrected. It is not elder, younger, teacher etc. It is dharma. It basically helps Arjuna to deal with his emotional conflicts on the need to oppose his loved ones. To help him make decisions in moral conflicts.

This is the gist. But I feel Shrutha let us stop. Whenever you come with very much polarized views I prefer not to discuss it further because I don't like justifying my stand in general. I just respect the other POV and leave it like that and expect the same from others.

Apologies this was actually not the place for me to discuss my views as I know I am very much radically opposite to the thought process of people reading this thread. So will come back here when you update the next part.  Afterall it is your story thread.

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have a slightly different theory, which I will elaborate in my upcoming chapters πŸ˜³
I know our views are different, but having polarized views on God is not all that wrong, I feel.
It is fine that you told us your opinion. My respect for you increased after reading it. I am like you, I respect everyone's opinion, though some times I may not like them. 
You are welcome to discuss on this thread. This is, after all, a learning experience for all of us. 
Viswasruti thumbnail

Dream Weavers

Our learned friends Srutha &Shruthi ,  it is really an honor   to be with you in this place  to discuss , to share  few of my opinions . A  visionary is a pious person who  has   values  to define what is good for  the society in general   and what is good for the man in particular .   And an intellectual who has the capacity to define the problem at hand and always ready to offer solutions for those problems . In simple words , for me ,Lord Rama was a visionary , and Srikrishna was an intellectual , knows the problems , consequential impacts on human life  and had the capacity to offer the solutions , remedies . Rama was there for defining how to live , but Krishna was there to differentiate  between one's Dharma to follow , and one's duty to perform , how not to harm to fellow human beings , how to love , how to unite , how to safeguard others ,  but  at the same time if demon is dominant in you , you deserve a punishment ! Put yourself in moral scrutiny and lead a life on the   well-defined path of Dharma .  
Again reiterating ,   I don't want to be judgemental , let me be in a position to reap the new  thought , to hug the knowledge with glee like a kid in a toy shop ! Love to read the critical acclaims and constructive criticisms  and all the discussions taking place in this thread . πŸ‘ Respect and appreciate everyone's point of view .
Thanks a lot for sharing your opinions and  wise words  with me . πŸ˜Š
For me,  Mahatma Gandhi and his philosophy  are  great . Let us respect all the views and opinions on historical and Epical  facts .
And I love Krishna's intellectual philosophy, the Gita  which shows us the right path in life like a midday sunlight ! 
Edited by Viswasruti - 7 years ago
daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Tha I need time.. Please I need time to read the story πŸ˜†.. 
But I happened to read the last pg.. 

Shruthi I loved ur idea of visionary and intellectuals πŸ˜ƒ. Tho I can't really comment on who of the two speak less πŸ˜†. Intellectuals are well read, sharp, intelligent. That's the reason they are called intellectuals aren't they? Visionary goes a step ahead. I won't say much ahead but just a step ahead. And that one step comes with the guts to do something new, unusual but right.. The vision comes with the courage of taking risks.. And who in this works today will stake everything: money, job, career, family for that step? Very few of them... 

Intellectuals can help with their ideas. If intellectuals and visionaries work in tandem it will be smthn else... The main issue is ideas are shared on a debate platform. Intellectuals can get proof of their talks but visionaries have nthn to show except the results that may arrive years later.. 

The root cause of the chaos is the educational curriculum of our country.. We are asked to mug up. That's how we love theory.. And we become intellectuals πŸ˜†.. Visionaries have unusual minds.. Unfortunately in India competition has become so important that innovative ideas are not much regarded. 

But see what has happened a modi has stood up and so many are helpless πŸ˜†. 

Nthn to do with intellectuals and visionaries but ppl today are not willing to fight... Not willing to struggle.. Not willing to strive.. If only they could see beyond the veil of greed. Development is possible with both ideas and actions.. Unfortunately ppl disregard both and run behind extra money. Money for survival is a necessity but when the border is crossed a modi stands up and all sit down πŸ˜†

I whistled at the whole thing when the news came up. 

But the daily wage worker and common man with meagre belongings us definitely facing the heat. Even if we are in a similar state as that of soldiers on border, the condition of some people is really bad..