Beautiful Sana Amin Sheikh Celebrating Her Birthday With ET

Posted: 7 years ago
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pqmsphZoDw[/YOUTUBE] Edited by -Neeva1906- - 7 years ago
Tfs 
Very nice interview
Wish sana a wonderful life ahead and hope she enjoys her long time pending holidays 
TFS😛
Lovely Birthday... Sana celebrated bday with Mastikhor shravan😉 Lol shravan expression on sana n her hubby taken decision to marry in one day😆 sana too laughing.. !!!
Shravan flying kiss awww awww😳😉
Thank u Et for beautiful celebration... !!!!
Lol in this interview i just loved shravan, hes so adorable, he said kya bakwas kar rahi ho first standard ke bache ki tarah lol
Originally posted by Supritaa

TFS😛

Lovely Birthday... Sana celebrated bday with Mastikhor shravan😉Lol shravan expression on sana n her hubby taken decision to marry in one day😆sana too laughing.. !!!
Shravan flying kiss awww awww😳😉
Thank u Et for beautiful celebration... !!!!

He said guts hai yar ek hi din mile aur decide kar liya shadi krni hai lol lol lol
Originally posted by manikarnika78

He said guts hai yar ek hi din mile aur decide kar liya shadi krni hai lol lol lol

Shravan said guts hai aijaz ke bhi,he decided to marry yu in single day
Originally posted by manikarnika78

Shravan said guts hai aijaz ke bhi,he decided to marry yu in single day

Lol yaa.. n she agrees with him adding.. isliye woh soch raha hai konse state me maine iskoo shaadi k liye haan bola lol.. we knw she was joking
Shravan toh full on haan... birthday wale honeymoon pe jaate hai co actor extra kaam krte hai😆😆 in his every comment toingg toingg bg music... u really made her iv interesting...haha
Originally posted by Supritaa

Lol yaa.. n she agrees with him adding.. isliye woh soch raha hai konse state me maine iskoo shaadi k liye haan bola lol.. we knw she was joking
Shravan toh full on haan... birthday wale honeymoon pe jaate hai co actor extra kaam krte hai😆😆 in his every comment toingg toingg bg music... u really made her iv interesting...haha

yar i like shravan reddy more and more...day before yesterday i slept at 2 am guess what i was watching shravan reddys pyar tune kya kiya and ye hai ashiqi...lol
hes very upfront and honest...but m not finding splitsvilla season 7 to watch 
hey tanushri,shravanfan wen did yu start liking shravan reddy from wen?????share your experience and rest ones also,i asked tanu specifically coz she shravan follower since beginning
Happy birthday sana love you slot desr
Love you both sana and sharvan .
I hope you guyd wil get lots of success in your life .