Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Girls today episode cv confused  again...i don't think he was looking jealous towards imli..but really pissy of suraj's mind ..i couldn't find exactly what suraj is thinking in his mind..and heart when suraj watched discussion between imli and chakor if jealous was it chakor knew what are the dishes vivan liked..if irritated was it or both  were talking about vivan ๐Ÿ˜†

Why would cv have brought chakor in this scene ..
But girls i have doubt on imli who is trying to divert suraj's mind i think she must be noted suraj watched them so she talked about vivan..with chakor..๐Ÿ˜•

I think imli would be main evil in sukor's life she is trying to make sepreate  them..i think she must be knew suraj is loving chakor..so she would have been misundersanding between them๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by sailuja - 7 years ago
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wow, the way Imli realised that she loves Vivaan now makes me think that Suraj can too fall for Imli in a jiffy...uff
sailuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

@Radhika

I'm afraid they will punish Suraj by killing him and that Cahkor will live as his widow taking care her sister's happy family which seems that it is her dream anyway.  Maybe if the TRP are high they will bring a new guy for Chakor. 

The truth is that Chakor is the center of the show and if they don't know what to do next because they created such a complicated story, the first one to be eliminated will be Suraj. 

I don't think so much etna suraj is a main lead in udaan  without suraj no udaan.just wait one week everything will be allright we have been in final stage in sukor's story..i don't think suraj is loving imi better we have to wait until the promo airing episode ๐Ÿ˜ƒ iam so confusing because did u noted anyone suraj felt happy when kastui told chakor that u have been sacrified own mother for husband๐Ÿ˜›
sailuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Wow, the way Imli realised that she loves Vivaan now makes me think that Suraj can too fall for Imli in a jiffy...uff

I hope cv will not make both main leads is falling for 2nd lead..because girls i think cv has shown that both leads are  running behind imli.i feel they are  really running behind chakor..๐Ÿ˜†that would be suspense and twist๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ
Manny_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Vivaan used to help villagers in every probs along with chakor. Now he is relaxing and enjoying paneer with paratha or smth with imli . He literaly doesn't give a damn about it ๐Ÿ˜†
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ipkrr

Even with all the longing looks Suraj has been throwing Imli  suddenly for the last 2 weeks - I am not convinced he is in love with her! If Suraj is truly in love with Imli - I don't want to see him with Chakor on the rebound.

Will be then happy with what Radhika suggests or see her alone.                              

This thing irritates me too. Somebody said that it was better if he had confessed before marriage. Chakor and Suraj would be on same page then, yearning for lost loves. We would have seen a fresh start. That didn't happen only proves, his so-called love wasn't strong enough.

The only future for SuKor, if there is one indeed, is that both Suraj and Chakor stay in this marriage on their own will. 

sailuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deniz123

Vivaan used to help villagers in every probs along with chakor. Now he is relaxing and enjoying paneer with paratha or smth with imli . He literaly doesn't give a damn about it ๐Ÿ˜†

Yes he is enjoying with new wife๐Ÿ˜† ..bur poor sukor they don't think their future only both are considering about villager's life..and their problem๐Ÿคฃ

But iam very proud of sukor .but imvaan is very selfish ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Get-Lost

This thing irritates me too. Somebody said that it was better if he had confessed before marriage. Chakor and Suraj would be on same page then, yearning for lost loves. We would have seen a fresh start. That didn't happen only proves, his so-called love wasn't strong enough.

The only future for SuKor, if there is one indeed, is that both Suraj and Chakor stay in this marriage on their own will. 

You know what, girls? I don't believe Suraj in that promo. He can cry all he wants (BTW he looks cool when he cries unlike Vivaan, so he should try it more often, lol) but I don't believe him. 
Since when so much love? He didn't even blink when Chakor said that Imli will kill herself if he doesn't marry her. He did kept those photos, so he must have been aware that he has some feelings for her so even then he should have shown some level of concern. 

lmli falling for Vivaan is not such a big surprise because there are weeks since they are showing Vivaan supporting Imli in all kinds of difficult situations. 
But Suraj and Imli are not on the same boat. Suraj was never so much moved of what Imli did for him because he considered it her duty. 
ipkrr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

I don't think I wanted it anymore either, Priya.
If Suraj loves Imli and that too with so much intensity what will possibly make him fall out of love? And how long will take to do so? The only chance is for Imli not to be pregnant with his child, but this seems very less possible right now. And what on earth can make him fall for Chakor? If he isn't impressed by her character by now, I can't see what will make him change his mind in the future.

Right Claudia - with all the tashans and flirting to date if Suraj is not already half in love - what more can really happen? Seeing everyone convinced that the promo is real and Suraj is in love with Imli - is depressing.
Sukor is end game - of that I am convinced. Where they want to take the story is what I'm not sure of.
Even today with the fight for the file - the Cvs are intentionally creating interesting scenes for Sukor. 
sailuja thumbnail
I have another doubt is that game plan of  suraj,Kn & ragini?๐Ÿ˜•
Because kn didn't collect flash back about suraj when ragini met kn in jail only he had collected flash back about chakor..๐Ÿ˜•