Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkrr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

You know what, girls? I don't believe Suraj in that promo. He can cry all he wants (BTW he looks cool when he cries unlike Vivaan, so he should try it more often, lol) but I don't believe him. 
Since when so much love? He didn't even blink when Chakor said that Imli will kill herself if he doesn't marry her. He did kept those photos, so he must have been aware that he has some feelings for her so even then he should have shown some level of concern. 

lmli falling for Vivaan is not such a big surprise because there are weeks since they are showing Vivaan supporting Imli in all kinds of difficult situations. 
But Suraj and Imli are not on the same boat. Suraj was never so much moved of what Imli did for him because he considered it her duty. 

Claudia - 👏 we shall hope together and ... I guess be disappointed together as well if it goes the other way!!
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If this promo is a deception, then hats off to VJ for fooling us for three consecutive days and nights!👏
ipkrr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Get-Lost

If this promo is a deception, then hats off to VJ for fooling us for three consecutive days and nights!👏

Siddy - I don't think the promo episode is going to air until next week
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'll believe it when I'll see it! 
And take full responsibility of being disappointed if it happens the other way. And if it is true indeed, it will not matter so much either. Because it means that they are practically destroying Suraj's character by rushing his redemption.
I still have fresh in my mind all the scenes with Chakor and all the scenes with Imli and nothing indicated such strong feelings for Imli, not even attraction. 
ipkrr thumbnail
Good morning Divu!
Any news on trp for the last week?
Also there used to be some Sukor vms on vimeo - they have been deleted. Anywhere I can find these?
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Morning Divu and ladies!

Claudia, i will hold on to my SuKor hopes until CVs destroy it. I watched the episode and damned if i know Suraj was jealous!
I couldn't tell.Edited by _Namita_ - 7 years ago
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ipkrr

Good morning Divu!

Any news on trp for the last week?
Also there used to be some Sukor vms on vimeo - they have been deleted. Anywhere I can find these?

gd mg.. no news of trp dear..

VMs made by snehu s der .. links are on d first page of this thread 😃Edited by _Divu_ - 7 years ago
Divineluster thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Namita_

Morning Divu and ladies!

Claudia, i will hold on to my SuKor hopes until CVs destroy it. I watched the episode and damned if i know Suraj was jealous!
I couldn't tell.

😕
ipkrr thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Divu_

gd mg.. no news of trp dear..

VMs made by snehu s der .. links are on d first page of this thread 😃

thanks divu!
Divineluster thumbnail