Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
KRK @kamaalrkhan  

Tisca Chopra is clearly saying here that every hero sleeps with heroine on outdoor shoot. M not saying.

dongji thumbnail
And she said only her first movie had released so this was about her 2nd or 3rd movie and the year was 1993.
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awww...loved her😆...no idea y constantly I cud feel she resembled Juhi...be it her mannerisms or the softness and elegance in her voice or the gorgeousness in her...😃...such an awesome way of narrating an incident which cud otherwise b embarrassing or risky considering she is still in the industry...loved her persona ðŸ˜³
Coming to the satin lungi...had it not been for the son assisting dad...wud have thot it's Subhash Ghai......reptile seriously was an eye opener that this guy was a creepy in disguise🤢...actor behind the make up artist...hard to digest it cud b anil😆
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Tisca ws my crush ever since Sarkar happened  She is SO HELL under-rated in BW.. Nonactors have a flying time here ðŸ˜¡
AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
She resembles parineeti a bit... But speaks so nicely.. The way she narrated the whole incident, in a simple, hilarious and intriguing way 😆 Satin lungi 🤣
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Tisca Chopra looks so much beautiful & she speaks so well! :D
TFS! :)
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
she reminds me of vidya balan.
didnt know she had to go through this... 

yuck, all this casting couch 
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

LOL.. She's so cute. 

And if I have to choose between Anil and Rishi, I would say it was Rishi who had the affair with the assistant because I don't think Tisca would try to implicate Anil in any such way since he had given her a solid role in 24.

And while leaving, she left a gift for KJo, Bhansali and their recent proteges:-)

wat gift to whom?
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
tisca says its her 2nd film as she didn't get any work after her first film so how is it then karoobar or was it short in 93?

she also talks like she was the lead in the movie as she shot in mumbai and then also outdoor

so I don't know if its karoobar or some other movie