Posted: 2 months ago

What is the role of an executive producer

Edited by shiva02 - 2 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shiva02

Mostly logistics. In this case I’m guessing a lot of direct decision making is done by other producers and Alia’s name and company is a good tool to get good hype and presentation for it.   

However, if this one wins any international awards like The Elephant Whisperer she can go up on stage and grab the award smiley36

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Vidya Balan already did this movie with Sherni and received accolades for it as well as a Best Actress nomination and a Best Actress (critics nomination). Go watch Sherni instead.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

The irony.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Vidya Balan already did this movie with Sherni and received accolades for it as well as a Best Actress nomination and a Best Actress (critics nomination). Go watch Sherni instead.

This movie is not what I thought it would be. I didn't like the movie or the story line but loved Vidya and the rest of the cast were amazing. But yes this vidya movie look similar to this movie. I loved Jalsa the movie better as a storyline. 

priya185 thumbnail

like karan johar getting her roles 

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shiva02

Time pass 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Terenaina

This movie is not what I thought it would be. I didn't like the movie or the story line but loved Vidya and the rest of the cast were amazing. But yes this vidya movie look similar to this movie. I loved Jalsa the movie better as a storyline. 

It surprised me because I thought it would be about Vidya being a tiger hunter. But that wasn't the case plus it ended up being more about politics and bureaucracy than actual conservation. I didn't like it at first but when I gave it a rewatch, I enjoyed it much more. I also learned from this movie that Karwa Chauth is not celebrated in South India.

Jalsa I liked a lot except the ending felt anticlimactic. We keep waiting to see a spectacular showdown between Vidya and Shefali Shah but we don't quite get that.