Frequent Posters

maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Chapter 3...
Awesome... Interesting...

Thanks for update...

Continue soon...

Read it all in a go ... Loved it... Interesting ... Different story...

Maan loved sam , n now they had a break up. .

Her family doesn't like her...

She transformed into a swan from a ugly duckling...

Maan is her professor... He recognized her ...

He named her chashni... I love this name ... When I read it I also went back to mannmarziyaan ... I loved that serial...

Getting back to your story...

Vicky is maan's brother... Maan gave up his singing career .. what for...

Why he broke up with sam...

Let's wait n watch ... Waiting for next...
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Note ...
Chashni is sugar syrup ... Used to prepare sweets ... The liquid in jalebi , gulab jamun , rasgulla , etc ... 

It is prepared with sugar n water , consistency differs for every sweet...
...Zah... thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey Guys!!!

Basically No One Replied To My Question๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก Just Kidding๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Maaneetsangel Did (Thanks ^^) - Please See Above Post For Meaning Of Chaashni๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

Secondly I Had 2 Choices, Make Maan All Baddy Baddy, Rudy Or Goody Goody. And If You Read My Other Works, You Will Realise That Bad Characters Stay Away From My Work Usually๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† So For A Change, Unlike In The Serial, I Thought Of Making Maan The Calm, Cool And Composed Type Which I Hope You Guys Will Like๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

Thirdly!!! WOW!!! Thanks For The Amazingly Unexpected Response๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ I Hope I Do Justice To This Work๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Lastly What Are We Waiting For???๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Let's Have The Next Update๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

PREVIOUS

CHAPTER 4

"Of course I remember you Chaashni," Maan said, reading the bewildered expression on Geet's face.

"Errr... I... Ummm Hi Mmm-Maan Sss-Sir," Geet replied gulping hard, not really knowing what to say.

"Oh please!!! Skip the formality Geet," Maan said, leaning against his table, in front of Geet. "We're not in class. So!!! It's Maan for you" he told her. "Like it has always been," he added.

"Errr... Yea. I mean ok," she said meekly. Ok!!! So he's not mad at you. Chill!!! Or could it be that he suffers from split personality disorder, she thought worriedly. Some time back, he literally threw her out of his class and now he's being all good???!!!

"You're a grown up girl Chaashni," Maan said scanning her from top to bottom. "I swear I didn't recognize you," he confessed. "If you didn't tell me your name, pakka main tumhe pehchaan nahi pata," he told her.

See!!! He didn't recognize you, Geet realised sadly.

"I really can't believe we're meeting after so long. I mean I didn't think we would meet after..." He stopped as he thought about her.

Great!!! He is still stuck at her, she thought miserably.

"Ummm Maan, woh Sam aur a..." She tried saying but she was cut by him.

"I'm over that phase Geet!!! Let's not talk about that. Please!!!" He urged her.

Of course he's lying!!! Didn't he just think about her??? Liar!!! Geet told herself.

"Yea sure!!! I...I understand," she replied. As if I was dying to talk about her. "I... I would have never thought, not even in my wildest dreams, that, that you'd be here, as my Professor," Geet said after few seconds. "I mean... Singer se seedhe professor???!!! What a radical shift!!!" Geet laughed slightly, trying to lighten the atmosphere but he stiffened. She noticed that. She wondered why.

"Aisa kyun kiya Maan???" She tried asking.

"What did I do??? Kuch bhi toh nahi," he chose to ignore her question.

"Woh... Didn't you want to become a singer... I remember you had got a break. Sa... I mean she did tell me, toh phir yeh sab???"
Now she was curious as well.

"Geet please!!! I told you I don't wanna talk about that phase of my life," he reminded her.

So it had to do with Sam,
she confirmed her doubts. She wondered what could have happened though.

"Y-yea. I remember," she replied.

"And waise bhi, Professor na banta toh apni Chaashni se dobara Kaise milta," he joked, winking at her as he poked her dimples. Well, some habits never die.

"Please Chaashni mat bulayiye. Already sab ko Mera asli naam pata chal gaya ab Chaashni keh ke embarrass mat kijiye. Sab mera mazaaq uraaenge,"
she explained, in a complaining tone.

"You've really grown up Chaashni... Oops I mean Geet," Maan teased her.

"Yeh kya grown up grown up laga rakha hai???!!! Of course I'm big. Hamesha toh bachi nahi rahoongi na," she replied irritatingly as she stood on her feet. I'm NOT a SMALL girl Maan!!! Na tab aur na ab, she wanted to scream out to him but her voice died inside.

"Woah!!! I guess I triggered the wrong chord. Ok fine!!! Nahi bulaaoonga and yes you're not a kid. Itna toh dikh hi raha hai mujhe," he said. "And tumhein dekh ke, I'm sure all guys line up after you, haina???" He said with a wink.

Yea!!! All... Just not you, she thought with a shrug.

"Kuch bhi!!! Ok I'm going, I have quite a few questions to answer," she told him realising her friends must be waiting for her with their oh-so-many questions. "So see you," she added making her way towards the door.

"Areh Chaa... I mean Geet, wait," Maan stopped her from behind. "Wait for me in the evening. Coffee pe chalte hai. Issi bahane we'll catch up. Kya Khayal hai???" He suggested.

"Errr..." Geet hesitated. Itna kya soch rahi hai Geet!!! It's NOT a DATE!!! Just a casual coffee. Coffee peeyo baatein karo aur ghar chalo. It's not a big deal. Haan Bol de. "Ummm o-ok," she replied.

"Good so my last lecture finishes at 4 pm today.  I'll wait for you in the parking area. Meet me there. Ok???"

"Hmmm," she nodded positively. Yeh kya kardi Geet??? Apne doston ke baare mein nahi socha??? You go home with them daily. Ab Kya bolegi, she kept thinking, cursing herself for accepting on the spot as she made her way towards the canteen.

"What???" Geet asked as 5 pairs of eyes eyes her.

"Don't you think that we should be asking that???"
Jiya threw her question back at her.

"Errr...woh...," Geet fumbled.

"See!!! She's at a loss of words,"
Sid remarked.

"Abhi bhi dekho toh how she's hesitating," Dhruv added, looking at her accusingly.

"Haan Geet!!! Aisa kyun kiya???" Nikki said her part. "Tumhaara Naam Geetika hai aur yeh hamein aaj pata chala, woh bhi Professor se. Hum toh Tere dost hai na," she complained sadly while all looked at her in disbelief. Was she serious???

"Areh!!! What's in a name Nikki???" Vicky seizure this opportunity to divert their attention. He, definitely, didn't want to be grilled next. "Don't you know what Shakes..." He continued only to be cut off by Pari.

"Do you know Dreamy from before Geet???" Pari asked straight-forwardly.

"Eeerrr... Woh..." She didn't know how to say it but the sooner she said, the better. "Errr... Actually... He used to be Sam's boyfriend... So... Issiliye..." She said in a low voice.

"Ohhh" all sighed.

"Issiliye you reacted like that on seeing him," Jiya concluded.

"React se yaad aaya... Oye lafandar, Tu kyun hairaan ho gaya tha???" Pari asked, eyeing him suspiciously, causing all to draw their attention to him.

"Woh... Actually... The professor... Woh... He's my Bro..." He replied.

"What???!!!" All exclaimed.

"Chal jhoota. Maan ka koyi Bhai nahi hai,"
Geet said immediately.

"Maaannn???!!!"
All looked at her.

"Mera matlab Sir... Maan Sir!!! Unka toh koyi Bhai nahi hai," she said *correcting* herself.

"Wohi toh!!! I clearly remember he told me that he's the only child of his late parents... Toh yeh Bhai kahan se paida huwa," Pari added pointing towards Vicky.

"Tere Paas to Khuranas ka tag bhi nahi hai," Sid added referring to his surname.

"Well, biologically we're not brothers yet we are brothers," he said.

"Matlab???" All quizzed.

"Basically we're first cousins on the maternal side. His mom and my mom are non-identical twins. Aur shaadi ke baad, mom and dad settled in the UK. So, I only knew him through Skype conversations and the rare visits we made to India. And then kuch 5 ya 6 Saal pehle, when he came to UK for his PhD, we kinda got close. Initially thoda akdu akdu sa rehta tha... Pata nahi kyun," he remarked as all listened to him keenly.

But Geet knew why... Of course it was because of the Sam fiasco. But she knew better than to reveal.

"2 years back, when my Dad passed away, Mom decided to return to India. So hum wapaas chale aaye but Bro stayed back. He said that he didn't like it here. Aur phir few months back, jab unke Dadima bimaar pad gayi toh Mom aur mein Khurana Mansion mein shift hogaye because unke Paas aur koyi nahi hai. So on her insistence, we started living with her. And yehi kuch hafte pehle, after much persuasion from Mom and Dadima, Bro decided to return. Dadima didn't want to entrust Khurana Constructions to anyone except Bro. So, because of that he agreed to return after much convincing but on the condition that he'll continue with his lecturing work at the same time to which Dadima agreed. Actually KC toh bas ek bahaana tha. Dadima wanted bro to be by her side... Issiliye unhon ne aisa kaha. But I swear Bro didn't mention that he will be providing his assistance here. Although he knew that I study here. I guess he wanted to surprise me... Maybe," Vicky concluded as he finished with his long story, mentally making a note to ask him about that at home.

"Tera Bhai toh Jack nikla lafandar... Unlike you obviously," she taunted. "Professor, Business Man aur woh bhi tha na... Singer!!! By the way... Singer se yaad aaya... Unhone woh kyun chora???" She inquired.

"Mujhe Kya pata yaar???!!! Teri tarah Sab ka biodata apne sar mein leke nahi ghoomta main. Aur bhi zaroori Kaam hai mere," he replied, playfully winking at the girl who was sitting around the table in front of them.

"Tere kaunsi zaroori Kaam hai, hamein ache se pata hai," Dhruv said as he caught sight of what he did while the girls just rolled their eyes at Vicky. Kabhi nahi sudharne waala yeh...

"Well!!! I guess we should make a move... Chalo... Geet ke yahan chalte hai and then dinner ke baad apne apne ghar chalte hai. What say???" Sid proposed while Geet choked on her drink.

"Aaram se Geet!!!" Jiya said, patting her back.

"Woh... Ghar kyun chalenge abhi??? I mean we have our Human Resources Management class in 15 minutes," Geet reminded him. Baaki ka baad mein dekhenge. "So, class mein chalte hai... Chalo chalo chalo," she said, standing up.

"HRM ka class cancel ho gayi Geet," Nikki informed her. "So for today, we don't have any class in the afternoon."

"Oh!!!"

"So!!! What are we waiting for??? Let's get going,"
Dhruv said as he got up.

"Errr Dhruv... Woh..." Geet hesitated, gulping hard.

"What happened???" Vicky asked.

"Actually tum log jaao. Nikki aur Jiya ke pass chaabi hai. Mujhe kuch Kaam hai," she said trying her best to avert their gaze.

"Kya Kaam hai??? As far as I recall, we don't have any pending assignment," Jiya reminded her.

"Woh... Maan asked me to have coffee with him after class so I am waiting for him," she said in one go.

"What???!!!" Six persons exclaimed, as they registered what she just said while Geet nervously flashed a smile at them.

NEXT

TaDa!!! That's It!!!

Hope You Guys Liked It!!!

There Was Much Of Narration But It Was Needed To Take The Story Further๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

And And And Like The Previous Time, I Have Another Chapter All Ready So You Never Know๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

For The Time Being, Let's Get You Guys A Precap!!!

Hmmm...So Coffee Date Oooppps I Mean Out For Coffee And Resurfacing Of Old Feelings๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

And Now Me Up To My Assignment๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ I've Got Class Tomorrow Morning *YAWN*

Until Next Time๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Edited by ...Zah... - 7 years ago
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the chapter, didn't expect Maan to be so nice I thought he would be rude to her but I'm happy he isn't. Can't wait to read about the Coffee date๐Ÿ˜ณ
...Zah... thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Sara...

<font color="#9900ff">Loved the chapter, didn't expect Maan to be so nice I thought he would be rude to her but I'm happy he isn't. Can't wait to read about the Coffee date๐Ÿ˜ณ</font>

I was actually waiting for your comment before I log out ๐Ÿ˜†

I was expecting you to be the first commenter ๐Ÿ˜†

So tell me, do you basically live on IF ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜† just kidding but I swear I was expecting your comment to be the first ^^

See you weren't expecting!!! Thatsy I made him nice ๐Ÿ˜† no I wanted him to be all calm and composed unlike in the serial!!! So Thatsy ^^

Thanks for the lovely comment ^^ Edited by ...Zah... - 7 years ago
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Lovely ud 
maan called geet chaashni sweet name 
but geet told him first he said hr real name and now
this chaashni she's big girl now and wat if hr friends
hear him saying that geet want to know about his breakup 
but he didn't want to talk about past but he glad to see hert and he want t o catch up wat going in life geet said hsn fr coffee and thsn hr friends caught hr and start thete question banks and than Vicky's turns to say his side story 
fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Interesting chapter. Maan turned out to be cool guy not hung up on past. He was friendly with Geet having no bitterness because she was Sam's sister. Waiting for next.
heycookie thumbnail
Amazing maan remembers her. He dont want to talk abt samera...he asks geet 4 coffee..wohoo dats interesting..cont soon
crazyfriends007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Maan remember geet... but y he said he recognised after geet told her name
Loved cool maan n pouting geet
God hand q's...
Waiting for the coffee date
sagorika93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
fantastic update .
I m liking maan's nature ..mature & calm . he honestly told her that he recognized her after he hear her name . he surprised to see new geet .
maan invited geet for a coffee ..its really just a coffee or a date ? ๐Ÿ˜› waiting for moreee ..continue soonnn