Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
hi thanks 4 da pm n fantabulous update! beautifully written! they go 4 coffee! she asks 4 she wants n he remembers wt she likes! Geet goes back into the past wen she, Sam n Maan went out! Geet dint enjoy the coffee n spat it out! Sam teases Geet bt Maan assures her! he gets a hot chocolate which Geet enjoyed! Sam is so mean n fake! Maan is so sweet n caring! he understands Geet! he makes her feel comfortable! Present - Maan jokes with Geet! she asks abt Vicky! Maan upset as the entire class will nw know! he doesn't want 2 b accused of favouritism! Geet says he knows her as well! Maan nw realises they all will know as well! Geet says its his fault as she called her by her full name! Maan reveals he cld resist wen he heard her name! he wanted 2 talk 2 her! Maan comment she is pretty! Geet wants 2 knw wt he wants 2 say! Geet doesn't believe this! he says she is different! Geet falling 4 him again! her inner thoughts well portrayed! she cannot tell him! Feelimg 4 Geet! she is back home n tries 2 find her diary! she lies 2 Jiya! she gets her diary n pens down her feelings! her diary was her companion! she loves Maan bt he love is one sided! she is sad as her love is nt reciprocated! she cries! her first love...😊👏⭐️
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
AH SHIT. I missed the first post by one post🤣 oh well maybe in the next update😆 
But omg are Sam and Geet not real sisters? maybe that's why her dad always treated her so badly. But I'm excited to see Geet's one sided love feelings come back again. Hopefully Maan sees her in a different way in the future rather then a friend a lover😉😉😉

Excited till the next update😳😆
Edited by -Sara. - 7 years ago
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome

cant wait to see what's going in maan's mind

cont soon
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
so maan punished her to talk to her only
n he want to say something
may be about sam
but he said she is pretty
geet started to have the feeling for him again
n penning it down
nice part
sagorika93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome update .
maan still loves Sam and geet is reminding him of her . I m feeling bad for geet ..once again she is falling for him . but we can't control our heart na :( continue soon .
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome pt 
sam shows maan how she cares of hr sis geet 
but geet never bother about hr but wen she grt to know about maan and sam relations she get hurt 
and in present she realize hr feelings fr maan still exists
kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update. In past Sam showed fake care of Geet in front of Maan. Maan took Sam and Geet to have coffee. Geet did not know about coffee and also did not like it's taste. Maan ordered chocolate milk for her which she liked. 
In present Maan ordered same for her. Geet wrote all her feelings in her diary. Beautiful poems. 
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
maan confesses he wanted to talk to her that is why he punished her,,,but then she does remind him of sam i guess...and geet still loves maan as muh as she did before but also knows he will never be hers...
but looks like they did get married but he has not forgotten sam...waiting for everyitng to be revealed
soch_ti thumbnail
He remember... Her usual. Awww!!
I don't know why... but while reading this chapter I could hear the song "Darmiyaan" in the back of my mind.
Sam was definitely not interested in Maan she just wanted someone fancy to show off.
Hated the way she treated Geet, kahi jati hi nahi... huh! Kuch bhi...
And we have a Diary! I lub diary...
Sparks of one sided love and some untold emotions... Masti wali gang... Sam naam ki (almost) vamp... Deadly combination.
Thank you.
crazyfriends007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
supberb update...

hate sam .. they way she treated geet...
i think maan do have feelings for geet... and he is not sure to share it with geet.. since he was in relationship with sam... grr hate sam..
loved geet penning her feelings in daily .. hope maan get to know  that soon..