Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
awesome

wonder how will maan react

cont soon
kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Geet remembering her old days. How Maan sang her favourite song for her birthday gift Her father behaved rudely with her. Maan did not liked that. 
In present Maan came inside the class and asked students to introduce themselves. Geet introduced herself as Geet Sen. Eager to know Maan's reaction.
Shinchan_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent update..
Woww maan sang a song for teenager geet πŸ˜ƒ but actually that was for sam
heyy i m really shocked that maan didn't recognise geet!
Please continue soon
thanku for pm
heycookie thumbnail
Past was upseting.maan sings 4 geet bt he was looking at sam..maan lovd sam bt she ditchd him...
Present excitd to see if still remembers her..
...Zah... thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Guys!!!
Thanks For The Likes And Lovely Comments😳😳😳
To Be Honest, I Am Pleasantly Surprised By The Response This SS (Maybe To-Be-FF) Is GettingπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
And For This I Have Decided To Give You Guys Another UpdateπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
NoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Actually Thing Is I Have Banked Few Chapters For This One But Not For Turning Tables. And I Was Supposed To Update TT First, But Then I Happened To Ask One Loyal And Sweet Reader Of Mine What Did She Want First And On Knowing That TT Anyways Will Come Tomorrow, She Suggested Me To Update This OneπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› So Basically Update For This Story Is Coming Today Instead Of Day After Tomorrow Because Of Her😳😳😳
And Also Since I Am Working And Doing My MBA Simultaneously, I Am Trying To Give You Guys Update Whenever PossibleπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Ok!!! Enough Of My Rant... I Know No One Is Interested In ThisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
So Without Much Ado, Here Is The Next ChapterπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

PREVIOUS

CHAPTER 3

"As you might be aware of already, I'm not gonna teach you any specific module per say. I'm here only to provide you with my guidance and assistance as you do your thesis. Is that clear?" Maan clarified as he addressed the whole class.

That's it!!! No acknowledgment, no eye contact, nothing, Geet sadly thought, taking her seat as it dawned unto that she had just been ignored by him, totally ignored if she might add.

Toh aur Kya karte Geet??? Hey Geet!!! What a pleasant surprise!!! Aisa toh nahi keh sakte the na, she tried justifying him. Especially after Goodness-knows what happened between him and Sam, it's not as if he would be ecstatic meeting you. And 8 years is long!!! Maybe he even forgot you. Maybe he no longer recalls that name, haina??? Haaan!!! Aisa si hai, she convinced herself. Tu ainvayi pareshan ho ke baat ko pata nahi kahan se kahan tak le jaa rahi hai. Don't worry, he definitely doesn't recognise you. She looked up and muttered few words of thanks as a sense of relief overtook her but that was for a short period for what came next did bring the reverse.

"Miss Geet, if you're done talking with I-Don't-Know-Who, then let me tell you that if you're not interested in my class, kindly move out. I demand 100% attention from my students," he literally barked.

"Sssir Woh..." She tried explaining.

"OUT!!!" He said a bit louder.

"But Sir..."

"GET OUT!!! Miss GEETIKA," he gritted her real name as she looked at him in disbelief while a confused look was plastered on the face of the other students.

"Geetika???"

"She never told us!!!"

"But how does he know???"

"Does he know her???"

"No!!! Register mein dekha hoga,"

Whispers came from all around.

But Geet knew better. The look he gave her confirmed her previous doubts. So he DOES recognise her, she realised as she sadly packed her stuffs.

Great!!! So now I'll suffer because of her!!! Galti woh kare, aur bharpaayi karoon main!!! She can never leave me in peace, she mentally cursed her *sister*  as she made her way out but stopped in her tracks hearing him address her.

"Wait for me in my office," he said authoritatively and without waiting for her reply, he addressed the class and continued with his explanation.

*wait for me in my office*, Geet mimicked him as she made her way to his office. Jaise request nahi, order de raha ho!!!

As she sat in his office, waiting for him, she couldn't help but think about his indifferent and rude behaviour. He cannot be comparing me to her!!! I'm NOT her, she mentally screamed. And here I thought he'd know better, she thought shruggingly.

"Hey Chaashni" he called out loud to get her attention as she sat on the bench in the yard, her head buried on her lap, while the wind blew lightly causing chills to run through her body.

Receiving no reply, he sat beside and slightly nudged her to get her attention and successfully so, for she did lift her head and sat properly although she avoided looking at him but he looked at her and one look at her was enough for him to know that she had been crying for long. Her puffy red eyes did convey that to him. Handing his hanky to her, he motioned her to blow her nose which was quite runny with all the crying. A bit embarrassed, she quickly took it and turned around to blow her nose.

"So!!! Why are you crying?" He asked as he turned her around. "Ohhh lemme guess!!! You're scared of living alone??? I never knew you'd be such a darkpok, Chaashni," he tried easing the atmosphere but when that failed to bring a smile from her, he knew he'd have to try harder.

"Hey!!! It's ok!!! Trust me, 5 years will fly by very fast... Just like that," he snapped his finger at her.

"Woh mere saath aise kyun kar rahe hai Maan???" She questioned him. "Kya main itni buri dikhti hoon???" She added in between sobs, looking at him expectantly. "Woh mujhe Itna naapasand karte hai kya???" She added with tear-filled eyes.

Boy!!!How bad he felt for her!!!

"No Chaashni !!! It's not like that!!!" He reassured her.

"It IS like that!!! He hates me... Issiliye mujhe apne se itna door bhej rahe hai. Mujhe pata hai," she said meekly.

"No Chaashni!!! He doesn't hate you. No one can hate you. I for one, don't. Even Sam doesn't. Didn't you see how she is sitting in her room, all upset since morning???" He asked as he tried assuring her.

Yea right!!! She is upset!!! Of course she'll be!!! Who's gonna do all her works from now onwards, Geet thought as she sadly realised what a *good* sister image she projected of herself in front of Maan.

"And who says you look bad??? Zara dekhoon toh," and he scanned her up and down as she waited tensely.

"Hmmm, complexion theek hai, curly hair, that's different yet pretty I must say and yeh Kya you've got dimples!!!" He exclaimed , " I must say Chaashni, you're quite different. Aur ek baat kahoon, lekin Sam ko batana mat," he pleaded.

"Kya???!!!"

"Sam par meri nazar nahi parta toh pakka tumko apna dil de baithta. Ab Kya karein!!! Pyaar kiya hai... Nibhana toh parega. Uske saath bewaafayi nahi kar sakta na," he added with a wink and he screwed his finger onto her dimples while she smiled at his words.

Of course that wasn't true, she told herself. After all, he did see her before Sam, didn't he??? Oh well!!!

"You're different Geet!!!," he said as he brushed away the locks which were coming on her face. "You're kind-hearted, you're generous, you're patient, you're gentle and soft spoken. All these qualities set you apart Geet. Tum sach mein Chaashni ho," he said, winking at her, as he tried to lighten the atmosphere.  "Physical appearance doesn't always matter. I know your father thinks otherwise but trust me, it doesn't. And never ever feel the need to compare yourself with Sam. Just because she has been naturally blessed with good looks doesn't mean she is far superior than you. You both are good in your own ways. You both are pretty in your own unique ways. You're as pretty as her from the inside Geet, if not more." he reassured her.

"And ek aur baat Geet," he continued taking her hands in his as he slightly knelt in front of her.

"I can't say the same about your father, but trust me, Sam and I will always be there for you. 5 saal kab beeth jaaenge tumhein andaza bhi nahi hoga and then you'll again be with us...so now!!! Cheer up Chaashni!!! Woh dekho, Sam bhi aarahi hai," he pointed towards her back as he raised to give him a reassuring side hug.

She didn't know about Sam, but she felt like she could trust him to be there for her. She's different, he told her. Yes she is!!! Different!!! And certainly from her sister, she told herself. She wasn't like her, she had her own qualities, yes, she IS different from her... She is!!! He had said that and of course she believed him. She did!!!

Different meri jooti!!! At the end, he did substitute me for her na!!! Ab uska saraa ghussa mujhpe thompdega, she kept cursing him loudly as she waited.

What was my fault??? Unki class thodi disturb ki thi maine!!! Sab mera kitna mazaaq uraaenge ab, she told herself. Sab unki wajah se, she finished with a miserable pout. Mera...

"You've changed Chaashni," she stopped her ranting session midway as she heard his voice from behind.

Chaashni???!!! Did she hear right????!!!

NEXT

TaDa!!! So That's It Guys!!!

Ok So Basically I Couldn't Figure Out A Nickname For Geet By Maan And Then I Remembered Radhika From Manmarziyan and Chaashni Came To My MindπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Well To Those Who Might Not Be Knowing (Even I Don't Really KnowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†), Chaashni Is Either Sugar Or Sweet. I'm Guessing More On Sugar Though. Those Who Know, Kindly Confirm It For Me And For Those Who Might Not Be Knowing, In Comments BelowπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Likes And Comments Are Most WelcomedπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Until Next TimeπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by ...Zah... - 7 years ago
Jade0001 thumbnail
Part 1 

Sam taking care of Geet's expenses but its more for the society to see a loving elder sister while Geet knows her real reason .
Geet's friends have accepted her for what she is and that is the best part about friends they tend to accept a person for the person is 
so Maan Singh Khurana is now the professor and Vicky's brother 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n vibrant update! superbly written! Appreciate the update despite ur hectic schedule. Enjoying this FF so far! u r a terrific writer! Maan clarifies 2 the class wt his role is! Geet upset he didn't recognize her! she talks 2 herself n looks upwards! Maan taunts her! she tries 2 explain n he tells her to get out! he calls her Geetika! shouts Geet n tells her to leave the class! he calls her Geetika! she is shocked while her friends r confused! Geet leaves! he tells her 2 wait in his office! Geet cribs! Past well incorporated! Geet was upset! Maan calls her Chaashni! she feels her dad hates her! Maan assures her n tells she different n says she has a good heart, looks and all her other qualities! he is so sweet! he says he n Sam will b there 4 her! Geet knows Sam better than Maan! Geet knows she can trust Maan! Present - Geet ranting abt Maan! Maan comments she has changed n calls her Chaashni! she is surprised! update soon
πŸ‘ 😊 Edited by khwaishfan - 7 years ago
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Even though he kicked her out of the class I'm glad he remembers her. Hope to see Geet sticking up for herself in the future. Amazing update loved the flashback part. Excited for the next
angeldream14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
one person that keeps u sane is more than enough for u to live
Maan is her life but will it let her breath or suffocate her