Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Aafreen.. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
See how bad is the quality of this gif siggy😭

Please somebody tell me how to remove that noisy dots/noise from the siggy😳 Please!!
How can I reduce or eliminate this noise thing and make the gif smooth, of high quality and beautiful looking😳
-SoCalledLife- thumbnail
Can someone please give a step by step tutorial on how to get the dark effect in background, I've tried so many times applying a black texture to a picture and lightening but dark effect never appears.

Credit to maker : http://i.imgur.com/N8R8B.jpg
melody442 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -SoCalledLife-

Can someone please give a step by step tutorial on how to get the dark effect in background, I've tried so many times applying a black texture to a picture and lightening but dark effect never appears.

Credit to maker : https://i.imgur.com/N8R8B.jpg

Hey there!
Appy had made a tutorial for exact same effect sometime back. Hope it helps...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/131165828
-SoCalledLife- thumbnail
@enchanted, thanks so very much !! <3 :))
sharmacatty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi
Can anyone tell me which app to use, except photoshop, to add gifs in pic collage??

ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Can someone tell how is this made?
pic credit: Husna
TheMachine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm not sure if this is the right topic to post in, but I made a sig and it's not showing up under my posts. I've checked my preferences, as well as the "always attach" under the signature tab. The sig's under 200 characters too. Any ideas why this is happening or how I can fix it?
XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheMachine

I'm not sure if this is the right topic to post in, but I made a sig and it's not showing up under my posts. I've checked my preferences, as well as the "always attach" under the signature tab. The sig's under 200 characters too. Any ideas why this is happening or how I can fix it?

make the Video Avatar and Signature Banner options on from the settings , then u will get to see it😊
TheMachine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Shamoo--

make the Video Avatar and Signature Banner options on from the settings , then u will get to see it😊

I already had that checked by default under the preferences tab, and I can see other users' sigs as well, just not mine and I'm not sure why. 
XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheMachine

I already had that checked by default under the preferences tab, and I can see other users' sigs as well, just not mine and I'm not sure why. 

ohh ...then idk my dear , sorry .. .. maybe u can log out and log in again ?..