Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
please anyone tell me the font name used for stud?  anyone  Willing to tell me 
panchan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .annihilation.

Um, I'm not sure. But I don't think you can import .wmv videos in any version of PS. Again, not sure though. 

I can import .wmv in cs6, but not able to do so in cs3 :/
I was actually trying gifing in cs3 and the results were good! Atleast better than the grainy results i was getting in cs6  :P
But half my possibilities got eliminated now, coz all the vids i wanna gif on are .wmv files :/
.Username. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: panchan

I was actually trying gifing in cs3 and the results were good! Atleast better than the grainy results i was getting in cs6  :P
But half my possibilities got eliminated now, coz all the vids i wanna gif on are .wmv files :/

Can you convert the video to the format that works with CS3?
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: panchan

Oh I see. Then may be you can convert your .wmv files to the format supported in Cs3. Cs6 is not recommended by most gif-makers on the internet 'cause there's something about it that makes the quality turn crappy. Cs5 is the most reliable according to them. Cs3 is ancient now, wouldn't it have lesser features than these other advanced versions?
Edited by .annihilation. - 7 years ago
not.here thumbnail
@ .Username.

May I ask how you manage to get such sharpening on your gifs in your signature box, or how the maker got them if you know? the colouring is amazing too. i've been wondering for a while now how it is achieved.
IdioTinTin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Everytime I wanna open a Texture PSD file, there's a yellow triangle and a warning. I can't change the text before converting it into a boring font which is already available in Photoshop.
Can anybody help me? How do I edit PSD files texts?
panchan thumbnail
Originally posted by: IdioTinTin.

Everytime I wanna open a Texture PSD file, there's a yellow triangle and a warning. I can't change the text before converting it into a boring font which is already available in Photoshop.

Can anybody help me? How do I edit PSD files texts?

you will have to download the font the text is in to edit those texts. The yellow triangle means your comp doesnt have that font installed
panchan thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Username.

Can you convert the video to the format that works with CS3?

that is one of my last options as of now, im checking if anything else is possible :P
panchan thumbnail
Originally posted by: .annihilation.

Oh I see. Then may be you can convert your .wmv files to the format supported in Cs3. Cs6 is not recommended by most gif-makers on the internet 'cause there's something about it that makes the quality turn crappy. Cs5 is the most reliable according to them. Cs3 is ancient now, wouldn't it have lesser features than these other advanced versions?

yeah, i'd do the conversion if nothing else works out. Or probably as you suggested now, il try out cs5. Its just that using diff versions for diff. stuff is tiring, and moreover now when i was willing to do that, other problems like this wmv thing arise :v 
And btw w.r.t the timeline or w.r.t gifing as a whole, i didnt notice much difference between cs3 and cs6. Yes, the colorings in cs3 are primitive though, some adjustments are missing, but i just want to get rid of that noise somehow. It's driving me crazy -.-'
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
can anyone tell me the font name used for stud?