Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
So glad Ragini is out of trouble, the accountant made entry at the right time.
Time for some party now
shabz50 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: poetic

So glad Ragini is out of trouble, the accountant made entry at the right time.

Time for some party now

Yes and now nachiket will get his own back on them two
zohal_hussienn thumbnail
Amazning part Shabo thank u πŸ‘ now i want Nachiket shoot Nivi and loser Aman hate him even more😈😑
shabz50 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohal_hussienn

Amazning part Shabo thank u πŸ‘ now i want Nachiket shoot Nivi and loser Aman hate him even more😈😑

Thank you for liking. Nachiket will make them pay 
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yay! 
Finally the court case is over and she is free from this baseless allegation! Great job so far, Shabz - really enjoying this story :D Do update soon! 
shabz50 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Yay! 

Finally the court case is over and she is free from this baseless allegation! Great job so far, Shabz - really enjoying this story :D Do update soon! 

Will update soon maybe last part
shabz50 thumbnail
Part 11

They got home the kids jumped up and hugged ragini then maa blessed her everyone was so happy "right everyone get ready we are going out to celebrate" everyone went to get ready ragini went into the bedroom nachiket followed her he sat down on the bed and sighed ragini sat next to him "I am so glad this nightmare is over nachiket" "yes me too" ragini went to get up he pulled her back onto the bed and leaned over her he caressed her cheek "how about we let the kids go out and we celebrate on our own" ragini smiled "I am hungry" "I will order food" he leaned in and kissed her "nachiket" "hmmm" "we are going with the kids" "ragini" nachiket looked at her she caressed his cheek "when we are back we can continue our celebrations then" she kissed him "now let me get ready please" nachiket moved and ragini got up. They all arrived at the restaurant they had gone to raginis favourite restaurant "mum there is no meat" "cause its a veggie restaurant aagham" nachiket said everyone laughed "leave my aagham alone" nachiket looked at ragini and smiled they had a lovely meal they were leaving aagham went to his mum and whispered into her ear nachiket was watching this "nachiket can we go for ice cream" nachiket smiled "do you want ice cream or aagham" "me" "ok fine" they went to get ice cream they all had ice cream nachiket leaned into ragini "shall I get some to take home" "why" "you always want ice cream after we" "nachiket" "what" ragini looked at him "get a double portion" nachiket smiled he kissed her "nachiket the kids" he got up and ordered the ice cream they got home the kids wanted to stay up but ragini sent them to bed ragini went into the bedroom nachiket followed her and closed the door and locked it ragini was getting something out of the cupboard he went upto her held her hand and kissed her "let me get changed jaan" "no need darling" "please" nachiket moved and let her go he sat down on the bed and took his shoes off ragini came out of the bathroom she had some sexy lingerie on nachiket looked at her "beautiful" ragini went upto him she stood between his legs and leaned down and kissed him deeply pushing him down onto the bed she was on top kissing him they made love it was full of passion and love and ragini held onto him like her life depended on it. Ragini was laying in his arms and kissed his chest "are you getting the ice cream" "I don't want ice cream" "nachiket" "ok ok" he got up put his boxers on and got the ice cream he got in bed and watched ragini eat ice cream "what you looking at nachiket" "nothing can i have some ice cream" "no get your own" ragini finished the ice cream and put the tub down nachiket was staring at her she had ice cream on the side of her mouth and she didn't know nachiket moved closer and kissed her and licked the ice cream off her cheek "nachiket" "you said get my own ice cream" "you have work in the morning" "and this is a double celebration" ragini smiled nachiket kissed her again and made love to her again. It was morning nachiket was asleep ragini was awake "nachiket wake up you will be late" "let me sleep" "I told you last night" nachiket opened his eyes "i didn't hear you complain too much" ragini blushed and went to go he pulled her back onto himself "what are you going to do while I am work" "rest" "that is not fair darling" ragini smiled "sorry jaan now get up" ragini freed himself and got up nachiket groaned he finally got up and got ready he was having breakfast when pam came in "nachiket what are you doing about nivi and aman" "give me a chance pam its only been one day" "well you need to teach them a lesson" "I will do don't worry" he finished breakfast kissed ragini and went to work he was at work when ranbir came to see him "dad I need to talk to you" "yes" "why are you letting nivi and aman off without any punishment" "I am not" "yes you are dad after everything they did he came in our house and hurt mum and you haven't done anything" ranbir was shouting "ranbir stop" nachiket shouted ranbir looked at him "look you are angry so am I nivi and aman will get what they deserve
zohal_hussienn thumbnail
Awesome awesome awesome part Shabo thank u i really enjoy it hatts off too u πŸ‘πŸ‘
shabz50 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohal_hussienn

Awesome awesome awesome part Shabo thank u i really enjoy it hatts off too u πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shabbo for the update.
Can't sleep, so this helped me calm down ... Maybe now I will sleep a bit.

Loved the update, both NR are now relaxed. Time for payback.