Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shabz50 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Part 5

"whats wrong darling you look worried" "aman has been behaving really weird  since I handed my notice in" "he always behaves weird" "nachiket" "sorry" "he is making me feel really uncomfortable nachiket" "he has not tried anything has he" "no but nivi is always there nachiket I don't know" nachiket held her hand "they will not do anything to spoil our happiness ok two weeks to go then you are free" ragini smiled the two weeks passed pretty quickly everything was going smoothly nachiket had taken control of the hospital and him and ragini were setting everything the way they wanted it and ragini was in charge of the whole hospital they were making all the decisions ragini was so happy unaware of the storm coming. 

Friday morning
It was raginis last day at the hospital devika had planned a surprise party at the hospital for her she was just finishing nachiket had rung her to say they were all going out to celebrate their new beginning tonight she was just leaving when devika dragged her to the staff room everyone was there ragini was overwhelmed they had got her leaving presents everyone was enjoying when nivi and aman turned up with the police everyones stopped "who is ragini khanna" the police inspector said "I am" ragini moved forward "you are under arrest for fraud" "what is this a joke" "no you have been stealing money from the hospital while me and aman were away we trusted you ragini" "nivi stop lieing I have not stolen anything" "we will see who is lieing" the police inspector said "come with us" they put handcuffs on her and took ragini nivi and aman were smiling devika rung pam to tell her pam and RK drove to the police station while driving pam rung nachiket "hi pam" "nachiket get to central police station now" "why whats happened" "nivi and aman have got ragini arrested for fraud" "what is this a joke pam" "no me and RK are on our way" "I am coming" nachiket dropped everything and rushed to the police station pam and RK were waiting for him "where is she pam" "they will not let anyone see her nachiket" he went inside "I want to my wife ragini Khanna" "she has been arrested for fraud you can't see her" "she is my wife" nachiket was seething his lawyer came with the application "I am sorry you have to wait till a judge and that is monday" the police inspector said "no way is ragini staying here no way" the lawyer went to make some calls "I want to see my wife" they finally relented and took nachiket to see ragini "ragini" "nachiket" she had been crying and she had a bruise on her face and her arm "this ragini" "the police" "the lawyer is here I am taking you home ok don't worry I will not let you stay here" "nachiket please hurry" he nodded he went out and started shouting at the police inspector RK grabbed him and pulled him away "bhai calm down that will not help" "how can I be calm ragini is in jail and they have hurt her" "what" "she has bruises on her face and arm pam" the lawyer came back "nachiket ragini will get bail but its going to be at least 4 hours" "why 4 hours" "the judge is on his way back" "ok i want ragini out tonight" pam RK and nachiket waited outside the four hours passed so slowly finally the judge came and signed the papers the police inspector got ragini nachiket was waiting as soon as he saw her he went upto her and gave her a hug "you ok darling" "yes" he broke the hug and looked at her he caressed her cheek where the bruise was ragini could tell he was angry he went to move away ragini grabbed his arm "leave it nachiket I just want to go home please" "ok" ragini signed the paperwork and her and nachiket were just about to leave when nivi and aman came "how can you let her go" nivi asked "ma'am they got her bail done" "I don't care now she has bail she will run away" nachiket held raginis hand "my ragini is not a coward like you nivi" "how dare you neil" "you both are going to pay for this first I will prove my raginis innocence then I will destroy both of you" "you only give hollow threats neil" "this is not a threat this is a promise nivi" nivi and aman stared at him "come on ragini
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shabz.
I was feeling so unwell last night, but then your update cheered me up. Thanks once again
shabz50 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Thanks Shabz.

I was feeling so unwell last night, but then your update cheered me up. Thanks once again

Hope you are feeling better today and I am glad my update cheered you up
poetic thumbnail
Thanks Shabbo, I did indeed feel better ðŸ˜ƒ
Now update jaldi jaldi 
shabz50 thumbnail
Part 6

Nivi and aman stared at him "come on ragini lets go" nachiket walked out with ragini pam and RK followed them nachiket was driving home he saw ragini wiping tears away from her eyes he held her hand and squeezed it ragini looked at him and gave him a weak smile they arrived home the kids hugged her "maa are you ok" "I am fine ranbir" maa hugged her "beta what is this" touching her bruise "its nothing maa" ragini went into her room "mum" "its ok suhanni I will go" nachiket followed ragini into the bedroom he closed the door "ragini" she turned and hugged him she was crying nachiket hugged her tightly "sssh ragini don't cry" "nachiket I have" nachiket broke the hug and wiped her tears "sssh you don't have to say anything ok i know you did nothing wrong and I will prove that to everyone and then I will make nivi and pam pay ok darling" ragini nodded nachiket kissed her forehead "right you freshen up I will go get dinner ok" "ok" nachiket kissed her and went out he sent the everyone out for dinner and went and got raginis favourite dinner when he came back ragini was sat on the bed drying her hair he got dinner and went into the room "ragini dinner" he sat down on the sofa ragini finished drying her hair and joined him on the sofa "I am sorry nachiket we were suppose to go out tonight" "its fine ragini we can go when we officially reopen the hospital" they started eating ragini was not eating nachiket looked at her "ragini you have to eat or else no dessert and I got your favourite" ragini smiled she eat her dinner nachiket tidied up ragini went and sat on the bed nachiket came back with dessert she sat next to her and saw her eyes light up "thank you nachiket" she started eating the rasgulla with ice cream "are you not having any" "no i am ok" ragini finished dessert and put the plate down nachiket saw her wince "are you ok ragini" "yes" nachiket got up went to the drawer and got the ointment he came and sat next to ragini "give me your arm" "nachiket its fine" "ragini" he held her arm gently and rubbed the ointment on it "I am going to make them pay for causing your pain"    nachiket looked at ragini he saw tears in her eyes "no tears ragini please" she hugged him he hugged her back "I promise it will be ok" ragini held him tightly after a while ragini fell asleep nachiket watched her sleep he kissed her forehead and went to sleep himself. It was Saturday morning nachiket was getting ready ragini woke up "morning darling" "morning nachiket" she sat up "you are up early" "I have to go see the lawyer then go to the hospital" nachiket sat next to ragini "come to the hospital there is a few things I need to show you" "I don't know nachiket" "please then we will go for a drive" ragini smiled "are you bribing me" "would i" "ok i will come" "I will ring when I am at the hospital ok darling" nachiket kissed ragini and went. Nachiket went to the lawyer to see him about raginis case then went to the hospital he rung ragini to come ranbir dropped her off she was going to his office when sonu stopped her "he is in a meeting at the moment can you wait please" "ok fine" ragini waited outside when she heard voices inside get raised "look she is my wife and she has not done anything wrong" "we understand that but nachiket you have to think of the press and our investors if ragini stays as Co owner they will pull their investment then where will we be and the press will drag the hospital through the mud" "look i don't care I will find new investors and the press can go to hell" "look nachiket just till his case is over think with your head not your heart please or else you might lose this hospital even before it officially becomes yours" the person left ragini went inside "hi nachiket" "hey darling you ok" "yes" "here sit down ragini I need your advice on something" nachiket gave her a file "nurses that need hiring and other staff their cvs and yeah how about this colour for your office" "nachiket we can decide this at home can we go for that drive you promised" "yes of course darling" nachiket grabbed all the files and they left nachiket 
sweetfari thumbnail
Very nice dear
Its getting interesting day by day
shabz50 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetfari

Very nice dear
Its getting interesting day by day

Thank you
poetic thumbnail
Shabbo,
Please update na. 
shabz50 thumbnail
Part 7

Nachiket was driving ragini was staring out of the window "who was that man in the office nachiket" "head of the board" ragini kept staring out of the window "ragini do you want some vada pau" "no" nachiket kept driving "listen to him and take my name off as Co owner" nachiket stopped the car "ragini look at me" ragini looked at him "how much did you hear" "everything" "then you know my answer" "nachiket because you could lose everything again you sold everything in the USA to come here and" "do you trust me" "yes" "do you love me" "yes" "did you steal money from aman" "no" "that is all I need ok this hospital is ours and no one is going to change that ok" "nachiket" "I don't want to talk about it anymore" "I was going to say can we have ice cream" nachiket smiled "of course" nachiket got them ice cream they sat in the car and had ice cream then nachiket drove them back they had dinner with the kids nachiket was sat on the sofa looking thru the files ragini joined him "coffee nachiket" "thank you" "are these the nurses that need hiring" "yes can you look at the cvs this pile is the ones I want to hire" ragini picked up one file and was looking at it "nachiket she is not qualified to work in a cardio hospital" "yeah we can train her up she is good looking tho" ragini looked at him "so you are hiring on looks then" "no just" "you can look at them yourself" ragini got up nachiket was smiling he grabbed her hand "I was joking I wanted to see your reaction" he made her sit down and smiled at her "I love you ragini" "I don't love you" nachiket leaned in and kissed her ear "maybe I can change your mind darling" "stop you have all this work" "that can wait" he kissed her neck "nachiket" "yes" "kiss me properly" nachiket smiled and kissed her on her lips she let his tongue in he kissed her deeply she broke the kiss and looked at him "bed nachiket" he picked her up and put her on the bed and made love to her. Ragini woke up and saw nachiket was not there she looked at the time it was 2am she wrapped the duvet around herself and sat up nachiket was sat on the sofa on his laptop "nachiket" he looked up "I am just finishing some work go back to sleep darling" ragini lay down half-hour later nachiket was still working "nachiket come to bed" "ragini I am just finishing up" "now nachiket" he smiled he closed his laptop and got into bed ragini cuddled upto him he wrapped his arms around her "I love you nachiket" "so I did change your mind" "yes you did" "so I can hire that nurse" ragini hit him "I was joking" "you better be" he kissed the top of her head she kissed his chest and they went to sleep. It was morning nachiket was getting ready ragini came in "are you busy today" nachiket turned around "yes I am meeting the board then some interviews then I have to go see the lawyer about your case" ragini moved closer "I am sorry nachiket" "what for darling" "I am causing you problems" "stop you are not ok i will see you later ok" nachiket kissed her and went ragini spent the day with maa and pam they went to the temple and did some shopping maa and ragini came home pam went to see RK they were sat in the kitchen when there was a knock on the door "maa I will get it" ragini opened the door aman was stood there ragini looked at him "go away" she went to close the door he stopped get and pushed the door open "maa" aman grabbed her and pushed her against the door "arrgh" he had gripped her arm and his hand around her neck "aman leave her" maa was saying aman leaned in "tell your husband to stop interfering in my business or else I will hurt you and your kids" he pushed her back against the door and went ragini was coughing trying to breathe when pam came "what was aman doing here" she saw ragini "ragini" "pam ring nachiket" maa said pam rung nachiket "come home aman has been here I think he has hurt ragini" nachiket rushed home ragini was sat on her bed nachiket came in "ragini" he saw the marks on her neck and her wrist "nachiket" he hugged her "its ok darling" he broke the hug "are you ok" "nachiket he" "what did he do" maa told him nachiket 
poetic thumbnail
Thanks Shabbo.
Now, Aman will get to hear from Nachiket ... ðŸ˜¡ I want N to destroy that lousy character