Offo

I hope she understands that ranbir loves prachi..and will stop her evil games😆

gauri_tvfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MahiraSingh3030

Offo

I hope she understands that ranbir loves prachi..and will stop her evil games😆

thats too much to hope..haha...she has already started working on Pranbir separation from first episode itself

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sanyogitaprc

thats too much to hope..haha...she has already started working on Pranbir separation from first episode itself

That devil 😈

Is that myra less🤣

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Will..hope but...and this abhi and pragya also..god inly knows when they will meet😆

From long yrs..they come together and get separate🤣

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

great...i am waiting...post it soon...

will read your ffs asap...please complete them dear...you are an awesome writer... would love to read your RajDha stories...as they are your all-time favourites so stories will be even more special

Thank you so much. Infact except the stories where I specifically mention a particular couple like Pranbir, Swasan, Asya, etc I write most of my stories with Murat in mind. 

I am a bit confused. I am thinking about starting my incomplete ffs on Murat in wattpad again. So shall I do that simultaneously with this new story I am writing? Please give your opinion. 

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

fingers crossed...hope our wish will be fulfilled soon...

do you remember they had started shooting for some mystery show n that didn't go on air...i don't remember the name....i wish we get to see those episodes...at that time they attended sbs party n last time we saw them together...when will see them again?

Yes. I so wish our wish to see Murat together again comes true. Yeah. That show was scrapped for some reason. 😡 Tera Chehra was the name as far as I remember. It will be wonderful is we get to see those parts they had already shot for. Yes, and I just loved that interview like all their other interviews. No idea. Hope we see them soon together. 

Originally posted by: Nandini25

Thank you so much. Infact except the stories where I specifically mention a particular couple like Pranbir, Swasan, Asya, etc I write most of my stories with Murat in mind. 

I am a bit confused. I am thinking about starting my incomplete ffs on Murat in wattpad again. So shall I do that simultaneously with this new story I am writing? Please give your opinion. 

wow...great... can't wait to read your stories

you haven't posted your stories in Wattpad, right?

then my suggestion is that you can start posting already written stories, n till you update all previous chapters you will get time to write new ones...also you will be able to write new story simultaneously

Edited by sanyogitaprc - 3 years ago

Yes. I so wish our wish to see Murat together again comes true. Yeah. That show was scrapped for some reason. 😡 Tera Chehra was the name as far as I remember. It will be wonderful is we get to see those parts they had already shot for. Yes, and I just loved that interview like all their other interviews. No idea. Hope we see them soon together. 

yes....tera chehra...it would be awesome if we get to see what they have already shot😳

all Murat fans are waiting to see them together again...now they both are in ekta camp...lets see if she completes our wish or sagar

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Your pov may be right. But you see Murat is the obsession of all Murat fans and no reason can ever cure us of it. smiley36

I actually want them to come in a different show, preferably by Sagars. 

Lol🤣 You and  your murat🤣. But if its ek show, she will completely  ruin their characters just like she always does. So its better they came in Sagar.

Edited by mala06 - 3 years ago
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

will watch it soon...lets ses if i can understand

Thanks❤️ 

Edited by mala06 - 3 years ago