Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gauri_tvfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Btwn is there any anime fan here😆? I found out there was anime forum here. But its closed since 4 years😭😭

i love it... haven't watched many films..

i have watched tangled so many times...i love that film

what's your favourite movie?

btw nandini, i m waiting for your rajat mugdha story😳...have you started writing it?

i was not active on forum during PRC or DV airing time...so please share link if you have already written stories on RTMC/murat (i like RajDha more as their couple name)

Edited by sanyogitaprc - 3 years ago
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanyogitaprc

btw nandini, i m waiting for your rajat mugdha story😳...have you started writing it?

i was not active on forum during PRC or DV airing time...so please share link if you have already written stories on RTMC/murat (i like RajDha more as their couple name)

Yeah but I am thinking of posting it as an independent story rather than fan fiction. All Murat fans will understand whom I am imagining as the leads by their name - Veer and Ananya ðŸ˜†

But I have decided not to make it a ff so that others can imagine their favourites as leads.

And yeah I have started writing ffs on Murat but left them midway when they didn't come back. I was disheartened.

Tere Liye and Jeevansathi are incomplete and completed one Just friendship or is it love.

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Murat or Rajdha is the same only. Whichever you prefer.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanyogitaprc

i love it... haven't watched many films..

i have watched tangled so many times...i love that film

what's your favourite movie?

I posted it above😆

Originally posted by: mala06

I posted it above😆

will watch it soon...lets ses if i can understand

Originally posted by: Nandini25

Yeah but I am thinking of posting it as an independent story rather than fan fiction. All Murat fans will understand whom I am imagining as the leads by their name - Veer and Ananya ðŸ˜†

But I have decided not to make it a ff so that others can imagine their favourites as leads.

And yeah I have started writing ffs on Murat but left them midway when they didn't come back. I was disheartened.

Tere Liye and Jeevansathi are incomplete and completed one Just friendship or is it love.

great...i am waiting...post it soon...

will read your ffs asap...please complete them dear...you are an awesome writer... would love to read your RajDha stories...as they are your all-time favourites so stories will be even more special

Originally posted by: Nandini25

Your pov may be right. But you see Murat is the obsession of all Murat fans and no reason can ever cure us of it. smiley36

I actually want them to come in a different show, preferably by Sagars. 

fingers crossed...hope our wish will be fulfilled soon...

do you remember they had started shooting for some mystery show n that didn't go on air...i don't remember the name....i wish we get to see those episodes...at that time they attended sbs party n last time we saw them together...when will see them again?

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Hello friends...I am not able to see the serial now a days..due to some personal issues...plzz tell that is Rhea back?????

Originally posted by: MahiraSingh3030

Hello friends...I am not able to see the serial now a days..due to some personal issues...plzz tell that is Rhea back?????

yeah...she is back