Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nandini25

I am also very happy Mala. Barrister Babu totally d deserves it. Such a great show.

Yeah. They also touch  sensitive  issue and till now have handled  well although i kind of feel they have dragged bed wetting track. Even my mother is addicted😆. In my opinion  its best itv show right now. 

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mala06

Yeah. They also touch  sensitive  issue and till now have handled  well although i kind of feel they have dragged bed wetting track. Even my mother is addicted😆. In my opinion  its best itv show right now. 

Yes. They handle social evils so beautifully and gives such simple yet powerful messages. Yeah. I too feel they are dragging this issue. ðŸ˜† Yes. At the moment it is the best itv show. 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Hey Nandini, please give PRC sanyo summary😳

Nandini25 thumbnail

@Haal e dil

Prithviraj and Sanyogita met on the Koteshwar yatra. They used to have sweet and cute fights. Prithvi went there to foil a plan by rival king of Gujarat Bhimdev to undermine the rule of Ajmer ruler Someshwar Chauhan. Gradually they fall in love. Many times Prithvi saved Sanyo's life and some times Sanyo too saved his life. They used to meet each other whenever they could manage. Since Sanyogita met Prithvi under the assumed name of Nandini and never revealed her true identity, Prithvi didn't know she was Princess Sanyogita of kannauj. However, Sanyo knew about Prithvi being the prince of Ajmer. Now, Prithvi and jaichand's maternal father wanted Prithvi to be the ruler of Delhi. Hence started the rivalry between Kannauj and Ajmer. Jaichand tried to kill Prithvi and his friends but they survived. Prithvi then reached his hunting lodge to avenge himself and his friends. He defeated Jaichand and was about to kill him when Sanyo came there. She misunderstood that he tried to kill her dad for the throne of Delhi. Therefore she broke up with him then and there and they parted ways. He tried to tell her the truth but she was adamant not to believe him. After 4 yrs (after the leap), they again met in Koteshwar yatra and there she learnt the truth and they came together again.

I hope this helps.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Thanks for the reply.

I watched the rerun and saw Sanyo was telling him I want to go home and Prithvi was all pained "you really want to? Ok then you are free" and she has this evil chachu.

I remembered watching PRC years back and there was a scene, Sanyo fell from a cliff I think? and Prithvi could not hold onto her as he screamed her name. LOL am not sure now if it was from PRC or Dharam Veer, was Mugdha in DV?

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Thanks for the reply.

I watched the rerun and saw Sanyo was telling him I want to go home and Prithvi was all pained "you really want to? Ok then you are free" and she has this evil chachu.

I remembered watching PRC years back and there was a scene, Sanyo fell from a cliff I think? and Prithvi could not hold onto her as he screamed her name. LOL am not sure now if it was from PRC or Dharam Veer, was Mugdha in DV?

Yeah. She was. I also don't  remember  the details much😆. Only nandini and other priyo fans can explain in much more detail.

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nandini25

It deserves the position. I am loving a whole show and not just the leads after a long time.

Yeah by the discussion it seems that it has a message,  is realistic and has a logical story.

Not just chemistry between the leads and other characters 

Nandini25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ican

Yeah by the discussion it seems that it has a message,  is realistic and has a logical story.

Not just chemistry between the leads and other characters 

It's an awesome show Ican. Try it. Rudhita are very adorable. But it's the story that had me glued to the show. 

Nandini25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Yeah. She was. I also don't  remember  the details much😆. Only nandini and other priyo fans can explain in much more detail.

🤣🤣 You know how crazy I am for them. 

Edited by Nandini25 - 3 years ago
Nandini25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Thanks for the reply.

U r most welcome. 

Yes. U r right. She was about to fell off a cliff during koteshwar yatra but Prithvi saved her. No, he managed to save her. I don't remember any such Shera falling from cliff and veer being unable to save her scene. Yeah, Mugdha was in DV too. Those golden days.