Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyalightsu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

got busy...but then after yesterday's episode just could not resist from writing..πŸ˜‰
What great writing and updates written on the forum- simply made my day😳

For me the highlights of yesterday's episode were two:

1. My Kerim's scene 'Who ro rah hair'...it was beautiful how his expression changed...his smile faded away and his eyes from all glowy was saddened again...he is awsome...πŸ‘

2. I don't know of anyone...but I loved Asu and Vuruls scene...it was like two lost souls finding solace in each other. Asu kept talking her heart out thinking Vurul is not listening but who knew he would and also not disclose it... (but I have a question did he realise that Asu was talking about which Mustafa??)...Anyway loved the scene⭐️

3. And finally my other two favourite-Erdagon and Mama ji scene...where mamaji frantically tries to control the lost soul...and he becoming a better player takes control of the situation and reverses the game...Erdagon was brilliant and his move was brilliant too. The takes control of the last thread that made him dependent on the Yasrans. He has already managed to keep a check on Vurul and now Mustafa...😲 Though I hate him but still can't stop myself from appreciating his moveπŸ˜†

Senoritaamor thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
VURALICIOUS TREAT GIRLS

Don't be greedy bachha abhi aur photos milenge πŸ˜†
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wondering if Ebe Nine & FG can connect the dots on the "young beautiful girl enquiring on FG"
I want FG to be a smart cookie. :-)
I want Kerim to be strong...after hearing Erdogan's new "r3cruit"
daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DefLeppard

Wondering if Ebe Nine & FG can connect the dots on the "young beautiful girl enquiring on FG"
I want FG to be a smart cookie. :-)
I want Kerim to be strong...after hearing Erdogan's new "r3cruit"

FG can if she uses her brain a bit more πŸ˜‰
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I don't mean to be condescending.. why do people like Vural...? Because he is sorry for what he has done? Because he is lonely? Drunk? or just because he is good looking? πŸ˜•

He had still raped her...Kerim just stood there.. but isn't he guilty too? He had no intentions of raping her.. but he was still involved in the eve teasing? Imagine drunk guys, a lonely dark night and alone... and a guy grabs you.. how scary can it be., and Kerim had grabbed her that night.

Kerim may be a decent guy and a better person then the self centered Mustafa.. but for now I think he deserves all the hatred from Fatmagul.
diyalightsu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

I don't mean to be condescending.. why do people like Vural...? Because he is sorry for what he has done? Because he is lonely? Drunk? or just because he is good looking? πŸ˜•

He had still raped her...Kerim just stood there.. but isn't he guilty too? He had no intentions of raping her.. but he was still involved in the eve teasing? Imagine drunk guys, a lonely dark night and alone... and a guy grabs you.. how scary can it be., and Kerim had grabbed her that night.

Kerim may be a decent guy and a better person then the self centered Mustafa.. but for now I think he deserves all the hatred from Fatmagul.

I don't think anybody here feels that both Kerim and Vurul does not deserve the hatred of Fatmagul or they must not be punished for their actions...just not catching F from back but also watching a rape is also wrong...

But the point here is a) the story is allowing us to enter the mind of characters..n so the emotions of sympathy evolves and b) the actors are acting brillantly

Both Vurul and Kerim are concerned all girls are drooling over Bugra and Engin as they are hot  and their acting abilities n please no one thinks the characters they portray are innocent. The actors should be applauded for portraying these despiteful grey characters and building a fan following.

muskaan2298 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't mean to be condescending.. why do people like Vural...? Because he is sorry for what he has done? Because he is lonely? Drunk? or just because he is good looking?πŸ˜•

None of us here think that Kerim or Vural don't deserve to be punished. If not Kerim then Vural definitely deserves all the pain in the world for doing what he has done. But this is a show, and Engin and Bugra are playing their characters wonderfully that it's impossible to not feel sympathy for them when they cry. It doesn't humanise their crime but it humanises them. And because they are doing it so well, we all just automatically feel bad.
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Congo on the new thread guys πŸ€—

Lovely review, Shanaya... ⭐️ I forgot to mention about Erdogan's dialogue "ye ladki apni jagah pe kyun nahi rehti" but I'm glad you did 😳 See these are the little things you notice and like about the characters... I'm glad the makers go into close detail of each person! 😳 I can't believe I loved him so much in the episode 🀣

Also, I must say that little 'aww' from Kerim is really adorable <3 He mostly does it either for his mom or Rehmi... It's really cute ❀️

Talking of Mukaddes, I know she is in a way being the reason for bringing Ferim closer, still there's something in her which makes her unbearable for me 😡 The actress doing this role is no doubt wonderful, but Mukaddes is one character I wish I could kill, followed by Mustafa... πŸ€” But agar inn dono mein se I'm asked to choose one, I'd choose Mukaddes and kill Mustafa πŸ˜†
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail

Please, no one here supports or either favors Kerim and Vural for whatever they have done. Its like I've mentioned, no matter how good looking the guy is absolutely nothing whites out the truth that they have committed a crime. If Vural has raped her, then Kerim had grabbed her first. Its a crime. It sounds shallow when one says ppl support/like Vural cuz he's good looking?πŸ˜•

Having said that, no character here in this series is completely black or white but rather grey and that's the beauty of the show. No one is glorified here and from among all we feel bad for Vural and Kerim cuz yes, they're repenting rather than shown to be be untouched and living life king size.

Very rarely, we come across a show where a rapist or a criminal is shown to be repenting what they've done. Either they are glorified or either they do the same thing again. All Vural needs is some love, care, counselling and a surrender to police while Kerim too is responsible.
These two characters are sympathized by us cuz yes they're shown repenting in true sense.

But still Kerim deserves all the hate that Fatma has for him and Vural all the punishment for whatever he did.
Regarding Mustafa, he's one selfish, spineless man who left the woman he claimed to love and was engaged when she needed him the most.

Regarding actors, Do I need to say how amazing Bugra and Engin are.πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ
Edited by MohabbatGirl.x - 7 years ago
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

xx

I second @ Muskan and @ diyalightsu πŸ‘πŸ‘ . It's like they have spoken my mind. Ditto 
Their crime can not be forgiven but watching their guilt ,remorse ,disgust with themselves , one can not BUT feel for them too a bit...maybe coz they are such damn good actors ...