Suryaputra Karn

The Last Moments as per the Epic Krishna's Farewell

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
Disclaimer: It was a long cherished wish to pen the avatar samapti of The Greatest strategist,The yuga purush,The complete incarnation of Vishnu ,Lord Krishna himself. 
I know SPK dared to show the most pathetic event,the destruction of the yadava clan and Lord Krishna's avatar samapti in their own distorted way .I am sure of the fact that they bother very little about what Vyasa wrote in the Mausala Parva. 
This is an attempt to make the readers who could not read the Epic know how he left his body and reached his parama Dham Vaikuntha.

Pradyumna,Aniruddha,Samba,Charudeshna ...slain before his eyes.Gada the innocent one fell down dead.Krishna stood in rage seeing his dearest son grandson killed in the carnage.. He himself exterminated the Vrishnis and Anthakas with the same iron bolt that formed through grass.Vabhru and Daruka pleaded with him." Keshav,enough of the slaughter. Control yourself. Let us find out where BalRama had gone.
Krishna looked around the place filled with dead bodies of his own people. He sighed with a heavy heart and followed Vabhru and Daruka.As they went deeper into the forest they saw Balarams sitting under a tree absorbed in his own world.Krishna looked at his dearest brother and understood." The time had arrived to go on a final journey."
Krishna turned to Daruka and ordered." Go to Parth and bring him here as soon as possible. Tell him that the curse has effected the Yadavas  clan and destroyed every one.He should come here before Dwaraka merges into the ocean."
Daruka overcome by grief folded his hands and proceeded to Hastinapur.
Krishna told Vabhru." You go quickly and protect the ladies. See to it that no harm happens to them before Arjun's arrival."
As Vabhru started to go he was struck by a hunter whose bow released the arrow without his effort. The iron bolt got attached to the arrow and killed Vabhru instantly.
So the curse won't leave any Yadava behind...Krishna thought with a strange detachment.
He told Balarama." Will you wait for me till I entrust the responsibility of ladies to some one? I will be back in a short while."
Krishna met his father Vasudeva and folded his hands for the last time.He said." Pitasri. Take care of the ladies till Parth comes know that Arjuna is myself and I am Arjuna.When you attain Mukti after I go he will do your  funeral formalities..I have to go back to Balarama. The whole Yadava clan got destroyed before my eyes.Myself and Balarama will take resort to yoga and wait for the final call."
As Krishna turned to leave the yadava ladies wailed loudly indicating their heart break. Krishna assured them." Don't worry. Parth will come and protect you all."

By the time he reached Balaram,Krishna found him already in yoga. He saw a white snake of thousand hoods come out of his mouth and proceed towards the ocean.Krishna understood. Adisesha left his body to reach his Devine abode. 
To recieve Adisesha the ocean,the rivers,the great serpants,karkotaka,Vasuki,Takshaka ,And others along with Varunadev stood there at the ocean.They worshipped  him and  bowed before him.

So Balarama departed from the earth and reached Vaikuntha.Krishna wandered alone in the forest for sometime..He then remembered the curses of Gandhari and Durvasa.He decided that finally he should end his existence on the earth like a human only.He then reclined under a tree having restrained his senses,speech and mind.He immersed himself in high level yoga.

Jara a hunter came there following a deer. Krishna kept his feet up in such a way that the hunter mistook his tender foot for the deer 's head and pierced it with a sharp shaft.But when he approached the tree he was horrified to see Krishna in yellow garments highly absorbed in yoga.
Jara touched his feet and Krishna just opened his eyes and comforted him.

The moment has arrived. The supreme soul ascended upwards illuminating the surroundings with his lustre.When he reached his abode,he was welcomed by Rudra,Indra,Aswins,Vayu,Adityas,vasus and Viswedevas.The Lord of Vaikuntha was worshipped by sages Gandharvas apsaras...every one bent their head and praised him for making the Devine plan fruitful.

Edited by ltelidevara - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Arjun dragged his feet towards the palace of Krishna. Tears are continuously obstructing his vision and his mind stopped functioning properly. Daruka lead him taking his hand. He knew the bond of Arjuna with Krishna. But the inevitable had happened. Arjuna should fulfill the last wish of his soulmate.
The eight queens and sixteen thousand wives of Krishna surrounded Arjuna with grief.Arjun remembered how Krishna used to welcome him heartily with all the ladies celebrating the moments of joy.Arjuna stood stupefied and the next moment he fell on the ground wailing piteously.
Satya and Rukmini also fell down beside him crying along with him.After that both of them raised him and made him sit on the asan.Arjun shared their grief reminiscing his Madhav After that with a heavy heart he proceeded to the abode of Vasudeva.
Arjun's maternal uncle embraced him and wept loudly.He lamented thus before Parth." Arjun. I can not believe your friend can not avert this disaster. But he allowed it. Possibly to honour the curses.He who revived Parikshit will certainly be capable of saving his clan.But he did not wish to save his people.You know he loved you so much. His last words to me are about you only.He said you are Krishna and he is Arjuna. There is no difference between you both.He entrusted the responsibility to you only.I am going to resort to yoga. Do the needful."
Arjun replied in a broken voice." Uncle. With him gone the time for our departure also had come. My Eldest,Bheem,myself,Nakul and Sahadev and Yajnaseni will follow him .We don't have anything to do here now.But I have to vacate Dwaraka as soon as possible before it merges in Ocean."
Arjun then addressed Daruka " I want to meet remaining Vrishni men without delay."

The brahmins,ministers who ever survived waited for Arjun's words.Arjun spoke with much difficulty." I want to take the remnants women and children without delay.The sea will soon engulf this city.I will restore Vajra on the throne of Indraprasth.On the seventh day we should start from here."

Arjun passed his night in Krishna's room. He could not believe that his Madhav left him forever. He closed his face with his palms and wept heart fully. Where are you Madhav? You said you can not see the earth bereft of me. Then how could you expect your Parth to live without you. Wait for me. Wherever you are. I would have joined you immediately but you entrusted me the responsibility. I don't know I can fulfill your wish or not." As he went into a trance he felt Krishna's hand on his head." I will wait for you Parth.Come soon."

Arjun felt the Devine smile before him. He walked out with a resolve. He should finish his task and join his Madhav as soon as possible.
By the morning Vasudeva left his body through Yoga.Arjun did the funeral rites with the help of Brahmin's.Four of his wives joined his funeral pyre. Devaki,Rohini,Bhadra and Madira.

Arjun also did the rites for all the slain  Yadavas. 

Finally the bodies of Krishna and Balarama were traced with the help of tribal people. Arjun took Krishna's body in his arms and wept . The glow of the face remained intact. Nothing changed. His Madhav looked like he is in deep sleep.Arjun can not part with his friend's physical body for a long time. With much reluctance he kept the body of Krishna on sandal wood and offered fire with tears flowing like they may turn into an ocean and merge himself. The Brahmin's helped him do the funeral rites for Balarama also.

On the seventh day as everyone with Vajra at the front left Dwaraka  the ocean flooded Dwaraka and merged the beautiful city into its deepest layers.
Rukmini and Jambavathi did sahagaman while Satya and some others retired into the woods to do penance.

Conclusion

The end of a yuga and a yugapurush who worked towards establishing the empire of Dharma on the Earth.The end of a master strategist who ruled the earth without wearing the crown.
Krishna is called Vishnu's sampurnavatar. The complete manifestation of the supreme power.
And true to that word Krishna's work on the earth in Dwapar yug remained exemplary and outstanding.

I know SPK would  definitely change the facts,

They already did the blunder of showing Vrishaketu who never existed in the Epic.
They were desparate to make Vrishaketu the king along with Parikshit.

Let them do whatever they want but fact remains fact,
Parikshit is the king of Kurus and Vajra the great grandson of Krishna ruled Indraprasth.
They won't show Arjun doing everything for his Madhav including the last rites.
But surely they may show Arjun unable to protect the Yadava women.
Let it be. Whatever they may show Truth remains truth.
The Lord 's last words." Arjuna is myself and I am Arjuna."

Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you lakshmi didi for posting the real events😃
I did not know that Arjuna did funeral rites for his Madhava😭
What a beautiful friendship they have⭐️

ltelidevara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nonie12345

Thank you lakshmi didi for posting the real events😃

I did not know that Arjuna did funeral rites for his Madhava😭
What a beautiful friendship they have⭐️

Yes Nonie. That kind of friendship we never see ever again. Till the end they stood by each other.But our Kaliyugi  perverted writers try to make Karna replace Arjun and create the Krishna Karna friendship as ideal. Disgusting minds never change. You know Nonie hearing Mitr before Karna from Sony Krishna really make me,furious frustrated depressed and heartbroken.
And the way they created Vrishaketu Charecter that is non existant in the Epic just to pronounce him the successor which he never was ...that is the limit. Thank God this worst adoption of MBH called SPK is coming to an end. Let us celebrate the end of such disastrous fare.
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
truly adore the friendship and soulship of parav immensely.this kind of relation .affection is never possible to watch and know .it's only possible with Nara+ Narayana only. may be it's called divineship ...

krishna hi arjun hai !! arjun hi Krishna hai is the perfect but makers made defect with wrong attribution to some one else ...

I purposely avoiding this post just because I may felt nostolgic by reading krishna last stage .so not attempted till to jump here ..

but the divineship of parav given me nice environment. so thank you Lakshmi not only for posting the details n also forced me to jump here .

ltelidevara thumbnail
Vinnas I forced you to read it as you are genuinely interested in knowing the facts.
I am happy you read. Yesterday SPK showed  the story with so much distortion.
Now  since you read the story you won't believe that and I want that only.
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ltelidevara

Vinnas I forced you to read it as you are genuinely interested in knowing the facts.

I am happy you read. Yesterday SPK showed the story with so much distortion.
Now since you read the story you won't believe that and I want that only.

yaa I'm always interested to know the facts about epic . glad i found someone like you who always providing correct information with much patience..
well don't bother much dear .if I watch the epi also surely will ask you how much it is believable .spk is never show wat is real .everything in tht reel is filled with distortion ink . except navi who gives nice sketch with all blunders .

SPK is not surya putra karn it is spooky perverted knowledge of ut and sidt which ending today . yippe..
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ltelidevara, thanks for your account of the end of the Yadavas.  While this serial undoubtedly distorted it, one thing I appreciate - this is the first serial that dared to even show that chapter.  Every other serial on the Mahabharat or Krishna dares not touch it w/ a bargepole, fearful that it would tread on religious sentiments.  Never mind that both the Mahabharat and Shrimad Bhagvatam narrate it.
One thing I should point out - the above 2 books have contrasting accounts of what happened.  Like in MB, Arjun never finds Krishna's or Balarama's bodies, but just assumes them dead and does their shradhs.  In SB, everybody's shradh is done in Dwarka itself.  In MB, he does the shradh at Indraprastha, after crowning Vajra the ruler of the Yadavas.  The MB account sounded more credible, since Arjun had just 7 days to vacate Dwarka, so there would have been no time for any religious ceremonies, given how elaborate and time consuming they are, and given that they had to evacuate quickly.

While this serial had its inaccuracies, the worst was showing only a shadow of Krishna's clan.  Samba was by no means his only son - each of his wives had 10 sons.  The fighting wasn't started by any insults of Krishna or Balarama by Samba, but rather, a fight b/w Satyaki & Kritavarma.  They were all drunk - which is the only accurate part of this account.  Satyaki brought up Kritavarma's participation in Ashwatthama's massacre of the Panchala clan, Kritavarma retorted about Satyaki's killing of Bhurishrava, Satyaki dug up Kritavarma's involvement in the killing of Satrajit - Satyabhama's father, and the argument escalated.  Suddenly, Satyaki snatched a sword and beheaded Kritavarma, and started attacking his Andhaka comrades.  Pradhyumna joined in to defend him, and both were killed.  That's how the fighting escalated.  Krishna uprooted a reed which became a mace/pestle, and started hitting people around him.  Everybody followed, and the bloodbath ensued.

Also, Arjun left Dwarka w/ all of Krishna's wives - Rukmini, Satyabhama, et al, after Devaki and others had  committed sati.  Laksmanaa was by no means his only companion, as shown here.  On the way, they were attacked & robbed, and this was shown well.

Despite my  reservations about the distortions, I do admire one thing this serial did - show Mausala parva more or less like it happened.
Edited by .Vrish. - 7 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
One thing I should point out - the above 2 books have contrasting accounts of what happened.  Like in MB, Arjun never finds Krishna's or Balarama's bodies, but just assumes them dead and does their shradhs.  In SB, everybody's shradh is done in Dwarka itself.  In MB, he does the shradh at Indraprastha, after crowning Vajra the ruler of the Yadavas.  The MB account sounded more credible, since Arjun had just 7 days to vacate Dwarka, so there would have been no time for any religious ceremonies, given how elaborate and time consuming they are, and given that they had to evacuate quickly.-
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vrish as per BORI Arjun found the bodies. Here are the verses.
Tatah Sareere Ramasya Vaasudevasya Chobhayoh 
Anvishya Dahayamasa Purushairaptakaribhih.

Then having searched the bodies  with the help of well wishers( here may be tribals) 
He burnt the bodies of both Rama and Vaasudeva.
KMG translated it like  Having searched he did the burning of the bodies of both Krishna and Balarama with the help of brahmins who are experts in doing so.

Here is the next verse that  tells this happened within seven days and he started on seventh day.

Sa Tesham Vidhivat Kritva pretakaryani Pandavah
Saptame Divase Prayadradhamaruhya Satvarah.

Having finished the funeral rites,on the seventh day he ascended the chariot and started in haste.
So BORI clearly mentioned the bodies located ,the rites were done and he started on the seventh day.

I personally feel Arjun will never leave without tracing Krishna's body.Never.
BORI as usual is perfect according to me.
These poems are there in Mausala parva with the heading 
Vasudevasya Nidhanam Vajrabhishekam.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ltelidevara, thanks

Also, them showing Balarama bowing to Krishna b4 becoming Sesha naag is totally ridiculous, since Balarama was his elder.  What happened was that Krishna asked Balarama to wait for him, while he went to ask his father to wait for Arjun and hand over all control to him after he arrived.  When he returned, he saw Balarama sitting in a yogic position and Sesha naag coming out of his mouth & disappearing into the ocean.  He then lay under the tree, where he was shot by Jara.

I recall the ACK, which was pretty close to accurate, mentioning that Balarama's & Krishna's bodies weren't found.  One source has it that Indra came to take Krishna's body to Vaikuntha, and Balarama's body similarly disappeared.  In Dwarka itself, Vasudev died, and Devaki and 3 other sautans committed sati.

Note that this is the MB account.  In SB, everybody who commits sati does so in Dwarka itself.