Karishma Tanna On Break Up With Upen Patel

Posted: 7 years ago

The gorgeous Karishma Tanna and the dapper Upen Patel's break up broke the hearts of many 'UpMa' fans. The two who met in the Bigg Boss House, seemed to be going strong. 

So there relationship to have turned kaput came as a shock for many.

While talking about what went wrong in between the two, the actress who believes in talking her heart out stated that nothing went really wrong but it

as just that things did not simply work for them. 

"Sometimes there is no answer to what went wrong. 

Sometimes two wonderful people or good souls are not meant be together. That's what happened to us," says Karishma. She further stated, "Upen is a wonderful soul. We connected very strongly, but things didn't move the way we wanted it to. 

It's not that I don't want to settle down or I am jumping from one relationship to another.

We both wanted to settle down, but if we don't see our future together then its better to part ways." So is she still on talking terms with him?! "Oh Yes! I am on talking terms with him."

Karishma is currently all geared up to set the stage on fire with her hot and classy performances in Colors reality show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa.

http://www.pinkvilla.com/tv/news-gossip/359178/we-both-wanted-settle-down-if-we-dont-see-our-future-together-then-its-better

Edited by flower60 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
These two losers were using each other for publicity and attention. These two were never dating it was all fake. Always knew it they would fake their breakup one day just like their fake relationship.

Originally posted by: RamPaiger

These two losers were using each other for publicity and attention. These two were never dating it was all fake. Always knew it they would fake their breakup one day just like their fake relationship.

😆🤗  Hadia!  How are you?  Hope all is well.
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MrMadonnaCicone

😆🤗 Hadia! How are you? Hope all is well.

Awww Shanti 🤗 I miss your trolling posts 😭 😆
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What? I thought they were getting married..
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I remember there were some UPMa supporters ðŸ˜†
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Up-Ma? LMAO🤣
When has a BB couple ever survived? 
KSG and bips seems to follow their way as well except that these two didn't marry. Won't be surprise that ksg and bips would make some excuse like this because they are also using each other for publicity just like these two.

Originally posted by: hotchic

Up-Ma? LMAO🤣

When has a BB couple ever survived? 

True but what is the point of these relationships from BB? Think they are all fake like guahar-kushal armaan-tanisha ashmit-veena sara-ali and many more. Sometimes I think BB is totally fake.
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Anyone with half a sane mind could see through their bad acting n nautanki since the beginning...