Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: lilInfinities.

Yes, Shantanu deserved more than 23 and for Helly, she did well and hope she will do very good. It's due to the choreography she got less maybe. 

Well cant blame jai fully cause he transformed Sanaya to what she is now 😳Among all the daily soap actors its helly who's shoot is going on and she is shooting for it...rest Arjun, Siddhant, Shakti are nt shooting for anything as of now😕So Jai and Helly specially helly needs to do a lot lot of hard work⭐️
..GurmiT.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: soumi93

Bhai jo accha nachega moi uske side 😆but shantunu se i have huuuge expectations and Salman to chor hi do he gonna scare me with his acts😲sometimes i feel ye banda khata kya he????😆Helly k liye all i can say bhad me jaye SwaSan and serial go for Jhalak and practice practice and practice

well happy to c u r going to support everyone
but but but
agar mai tumhari jahag hota toh
mai surely Helly ko support krta
qki pahle fav actor baad me others 😆

soumi93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..GurmiT..

well happy to c u r going to support everyone
but but but
agar mai tumhari jahag hota toh
mai surely Helly ko support krta
qki pahle fav actor baad me others 😆

As a fangirl i will support her but as an audience and a dancer myself I cant be baised...she needs a hell lot of improvementbut i am sure she will do that..she is a fighter😳👏
sanabmw thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LoveSriNal

hi sana.. don't say that helly is weak.. she is strong.. I'm sure she will give some superb performance in coming weeks. and jai and sanaya were the top 3 contestants in last year.. though sanaya got low marks in many performances.

Jawalu😳

Helly ko mene weak bola b/c of JAI
Jai ko  mene sanaya k time bhi dekha tha.. usne aisa koi act nahi kiya jo wow ho. Except ariel act tha jo sanaya ka.. baki sab act ok ok the  sanaya top 2 rahi b/c of public voting.. sanaya ki bahot jayada fan following hai. And mujhe tha k last year wahi win karegi.. but bad luck k usko JAI mila. 😲

I love helly and i m happy k wo win kRe.. but shantanu and salman bahot strong hai and shantanu popular bhi hai and salman great dancer.. and is season public voting nahi hai.. so mene bola helly weak hai. 

sanabmw thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: soumi93

Well cant blame jai fully cause he transformed Sanaya to what she is now 😳Among all the daily soap actors its helly who's shoot is going on and she is shooting for it...rest Arjun, Siddhant, Shakti are nt shooting for anything as of now😕So Jai and Helly specially helly needs to do a lot lot of hard work⭐️

Agree..  helly ka bahot tuff job hai.
Komal1298 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey soumi komal here..
As u r hally fan m sidhant's fan... nd surely everyone here is fan of 1 of d celebrities... 
Nd i wld love to interect with all...
Jhalak is gonna be tough this season
soumi93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Komal1298

Hey soumi komal here..

As u r hally fan m sidhant's fan... nd surely everyone here is fan of 1 of d celebrities... 
Nd i wld love to interect with all...
Jhalak is gonna be tough this season

Hi😳
Me a big SwaSan fan🤗😆
Nice to meet you...and it is tough...my besties are Kunj fans badiwaali but ab nahi dekhti sayed show...i used to watch once fir bada drama hote dekh chor diya