soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hola guys😛Well excpet few i dont know many people of this forum ...So first of all Let me introduce myself...I am soumi...a big SwaSan fan😳and i am here for My proncess Swara aka Helly Shah and my Ranveer aka Shakti too...🤗I love both of them..though i like Ab and Siddhant and Surveen as well...

So I can say it was a very good start for Jhalak Season 9...Shakti comes out as a big surprise package...Tanna gonna be a tough competitor and  splly SALMAN😲man!!!he is a great threatManja hua khiladi😆😆😆Shantunu is cute jacky is right...well i feel he deserves more than 7 🤢but anyways its just a start😉

Wishing My Helly all the very best as its gonna be tough for her and i wish she could do more more good managing her shooting schedule...

ALL IN ALL WELCOME JHALAK DIKHLAA JAA SEASON 9🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I find sme performance gud rest ok but judges bring me specially jacky.guess will show only perf parts abse 😉
ria.april18 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hola Soumi..😃 We again on the same forum.. 😆
Helly did well in her first performance.. I am sure she will improve more and more in upcoming performances.. 😳
Even my Shantanu did well in his first performance.. 😳
You are right he deserved more than 7..
I really wish judges give deserving marks to him next time.. 😊
I really wish ye dono bohot aage tak jaye jhalak ke safar me..both are my favourites.. 😳
soumi93 thumbnail
See Helly is cmpletely non-dancer fr which d shw has been made so i want her to work hard and achieve nt because she is swaragini ki swara bt cause she is our princess Helly...hope she cn manage bth as her shooting schedule is damn tough.
sanabmw thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey soumi look who is here 😆🤗
JdJ k promos mene dekhe the but is baar koi interest nahi tha mujhe.. i dont know y.. may be i m busy thats y.. but abhi just OL epi dekha. And i really like it😳

My fav performances is Salman, shantanu.both r superbbb👏mene ye show dekha bhi bas Salmank liye.. and spe MANISH k liye.. he is a jaan of JDJ😊

Helly bahot weak hai and uska dance partner jaiso mujhe koi ummeed nahi hai usse. 

Over all nice epi and nice start. 

LoveSriNal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanabmw

Hey soumi look who is here😆🤗

JdJ k promos mene dekhe the but is baar koi interest nahi tha mujhe.. i dont know y.. may be i m busy thats y.. but abhi just OL epi dekha. And i really like it😳

My fav performances is Salman, shantanu.both r superbbb👏mene ye show dekha bhi bas Salmank liye.. and spe MANISH k liye.. he is a jaan of JDJ😊

Helly bahot weak hai and uska dance partner jaiso mujhe koi ummeed nahi hai usse.

Over all nice epi and nice start.

hi sana.. don't say that helly is weak.. she is strong.. I'm sure she will give some superb performance in coming weeks. and jai and sanaya were the top 3 contestants in last year.. though sanaya got low marks in many performances.
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
poonam and priyanka did way better than the scores they got. ganesh hedge said that hip hop over powered their classical dance movements which i think was wrong a bit. 
..GurmiT.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
why r u not saying that u r going to support each and every contestant of JDJ 😆 
soumi93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..GurmiT..

why r u not saying that u r going to support each and every contestant of JDJ 😆 

Bhai jo accha nachega moi uske side 😆but shantunu se i have huuuge expectations and Salman to chor hi do he gonna scare me with his acts😲sometimes i feel ye banda khata kya he????😆Helly k liye all i can say bhad me jaye SwaSan and serial go for Jhalak and practice practice and practice
lilinfinities thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, Shantanu deserved more than 23 and for Helly, she did well and hope she will do very good. It's due to the choreography she got less maybe.