TwiNj FF: Of Iridescent Touches||Chp10 Pg18 (21/06/18) - Page 13

Posted: 7 years ago
Wow...now kunj is here..the story is getting interesting...
Kunj is not liking UV a bit...
He is jealous too...it got noticed by UV...
Let's see Wats gonna happen next...
Lots of love.,.,.
From sriya too...
LavSriya 
Edited by amlavs - 7 years ago
Posted: 6 years ago
INSPIRATION BOARD NINE:

It is okay, if you don't understand my Love. 
But please Trust my Loyalty.

~NvL

About Inspiration

Loyalty, I believe is the highest form of love. In an army of lovers at war, loyalty is the lone olive branch.

Edited by neverlandspirit - 6 years ago

A/N:Lovelies, I apologize for not responding to all your wonderful comments from the previous chapter. But please know that I have read them and cannot Thank you guys enough for your continuous support and love. I hope you guys continue showering this chapter with equal adoration.

CHAPTER NINE

"Tu uske saath dost hai bhi kyu? Kunj asked angrily licking his Vanilla ice-cream. He was beyond irked after having to spend the evening in that bandar's company.

"Stupid question. Twinkle replies, choosing to remain oblivious to her best friend's predicament. She believed in matters involving Kunj and Yuvi, ignorance was bliss.

"Not stupid. Woh kitna-kitna...eew hai! Matlab itna khush koi kaise ho sakta hai?!

"Hey! Woh mera dost hai! Aur apne dost ke baare mein main koi buri baat nahi sunn sakti. Twinkle ends his rant with a firm voice.

It stuns Kunj to silence. After a minute or two of silence, he speaks. "Tu bilkul nahi badly na? Abhi wohi possessiveness, wohi fierce loyalty.

It causes her to roll her eyes. "Dedh saal mein koi itna nahi badlta okay! Aur tu Yuvi ke baare mein aisa sirf isliye bol raha hai, kyuki tu usse theek se jaanta nahi hai.

"Whatever, I don't like him.

Twinkle claps her hands together. "Bas kar! Tu tere opinion nahi badalne wala, toh tu yeh sab baat chod. Maya kaisi hai yeh bata.

The silence that followed was a tad bit too long for Twinkle. She immediately understood that something was wrong. She halts to a stop, stunned. Kunj takes a couple of steps ahead, but when he notices her shocked and still, he lets out a heavy sigh and marches up to her. He doesn't like the glazed look in her eyes. "Kunj. she whispers. It's almost a plea. A hope that she was wrong.

Maybe the only reason it breaks Kunj's heart further was because she felt more pain because of his break' than he ever did. He lets out a sigh and places his hand on both her shoulders. "Dekh, baat itni serious nahi hai, okay? We are just on a break.

Of course Twinkle doesn't buy his lies! She was far too well acquainted with him. They were best friends! "Baat serious nahi hai, issi liye tu aise Maya ko waha chod kar yaha aya hai na?

"Chod na Twinkle. Main chutti pe hoon apne bestie ke saath. Toh tu ab Maya ko beech mein mat la. He tries to wave off her worries and dismiss the matter altogether. Her tiny frown and worry lines don't vanish though, and his hands itch to run his thumb across her lips and lip them up, perhaps even to kiss those sad lines on her forehead away. "Acha yeh bata birthday plans kya hai tere, Ms. Wrong timing he settles for pulling her cheeks instead. He hoped she would smile at the name he called her, being born on Christmas, and almost forcing her mom to give birth in the back seat of the Jaguar.

"Pata nahi. She responds glumly.

"Twinkle. Lord, how he hated seeing her sad. "Twinkle, dekh mere aur Maya ke beech jo bhi ho raha hai who hum akele mein usse sort out kar dege. Tu aise pareshaan mat ho. Tujhe pata hai na, main tujhe aise sad-sad nahi dekh sakta.

Twinkle's shoulder's slump further. But she plasters on a small smile for his sake. If he doesn't want her to think about their relationship problems than she shouldn't. She wishes Yuvi was here to lighten up the mood.

~~~

The duo circle back to her apartment early in the evening to find Yuvi lazily lounging by the window, a huge smile laying his lips. Twinkle drops her keys on the table, the loud bang of the door hadn't jarred him from his day dream. She looks at Kunj, lifting her chin in Yuvi's direction and then raising her brow in question towards him.

"Mujhe kya pata. Dost tera hai, tujhe pata hona chahiye. Kunj gruffs, plopping on the sofa next to her and untying his shoe laces.

"Oy! Twinkle hollers.

No response.

"Oy YUVI! She yells louder this time. Mission successful. "kya hua? Tu pagalon ki terha aise smile kyu kar raha hai?

"Huh? Woh-main-nahi! Bas kuch nahi. He fumbles on his words and then stumbles on his feet, plopping down on the sofa too. "Hi Kunj.

"I don't like you.

Yuvi doesn't look amused nor surprised. "And the sky is blue. Pata hai! Twinkle ne tera naam sahi rakha hai, Sadoo Sarna. Jab dekho bas aise sada hua baigan jaisa mu banaya phirta rehta hai.

Kunj whips his face towards Twinkle, shocked. And Twinkle can feel his heated glare penetrate holes in her head. "Buddhu, muu phat Yuvi! Hey baba ji! Ab jya karu? Twinkle thinks to herself, closing her eyes tight and praying that she disappears.

"Twinkle ne mera naam kya rakha hai, Yuvi? Kunj grits his teeth and asks.

"Sadoo Sar-OH! Oh Shit!

"Yes, Shit Sherlock! Both Twinkle and Kunj exclaim at the same time.

Twinkle picks up the cushion from the sofa and smacks it hard on Yuvi's face. Repeatedly. "Buddhu! Duffer! Mu Phat! Tere paet mein koi baat nahi rehti na!

"Acha ji! Woh Mu phat! Toh tu kya hai, Siyappa Queen?! Kunj yells and picks up another cushion, duplicating her assault. "Kya zaroorat thi usse mujhe Sadoo Sarna bolne ki! Huh?

"Haw! Tu ne mere dost ko mara! Yuvi exclaims loudly, "Bahot bura kiya! He picks up the last cushion on the couch and bangs it smack on Kunj's face. Yuvi didn't mean to hit him that hard, but then he was excited, and now there was a huge feathery explosion as the cushion tore with the force Yuvi had hit Kunj.

Twinkle gasped in horror and everything fell silent. The light playful ambience of the room was now suddenly dark. "Kunj. Yuvi began shuffling back to the safety of his room. "Dekh mere pass health insurance nahi hai. Toh please...okay bye and that being the final he banged the door to his room close.

With Yuvi now gone, the only recipient to Kunj's wrath was poor Twinkle.  She turned slowly to face him, her eyes squinted close and her lower lip mercilessly trapped between her teeth. But instead of anger his eyes shone with disappointment. She furrows her brows at that but before she could question or comfort him, he storms out to the balcony.

"Kunj? She whispers from the door. "Kya hua Kunj? Tu aise kyu-"

"Tune usse kyu bataya kit u mujhe Sadoo Sarna bulati hai? Woh naam sirf tere aur mere beech kit hi, Twinkle.

She fails to understand why this was a reason for him to get upset over. And it wasn't like she had intentionally spoken of this to Yuvi either. She was just cursing Kunj one day over his tardiness to answer her calls and Yuvi happened to over hear that peculiar pet name of Kunj's.  "I am sorry Kunj. she says in a timid voice. "Maine jaan bhuj kar usse tera naam nahi bataya tha, who toh bas ek din ussne mujhe tijhe aisa bulate huye sunn liya tha. She places her hand on his forearm, hopingher gesture could prove her sincerity. "I am really sorry Kunj.

Kunj pinches his nose. Twinkle's apology though it wasn't her fault didn't lessen his pain. And it was them that he realized that it wasn't really pain but confusion and maybe even jealousy.

He was jealous with how much at ease Twinkle was with Yuvi. He was supposed to be her number one and now suddenly he felt like his position was threatened. "Galti teri nahi hai. Main bas shayad jealous hoon. He admits because if he hadn't she would have figured it out on her own.

She doesn't laugh and he was thankful for that. Instead she wraps her arms tighter around him. "You'll always be my best friend Kunj. Yuvi can never replace you.

Her small reassurance does wonder to his heart. Kunj lets out a heavy sigh and wraps his arms around her too.

The night life of New York was just coming alive, Twinkle and Kunj settled themselves on the chairs in the balcony, falling into silent meditation of their own thoughts. While Kunj feel lighter, he wasn't exactly cleared from his cloudy mind. He still felt at loss, confused almost, but couldn't exactly place his finger as to why. He looks over at Twinkle hoping to find some answers or at least ask her for some advice, but her serene face was enough to push all thoughts that did not coincide with her smile away. He settles for watching her. She was more beautiful than the sky above them anyway. Her lilac cold shoulder sweater paired with olive green pants complimented her pale skin well. And the purple pin keeping her bangs away from her eyes, highlighted her cheeks really well.

Realization hits him like a truck!

She was awfully color coordinated for someone who doesn't even see colors!

And it chokes him. It causes his heart to beat faster and his palms to sweat and his eyes to well. He feels none of the happiness he told her he would when she would find her soulmate. Instead all he feels is dread. And he can't for the life of him understand why.

"Twinkle? He chokes. "Tujhe tera soulmate mil gaya?

~~~

Twinkle loved evenings like these, her best friend for company and the open sky. She had her head angled up to catch the last glimpses of the orange-purple sky, reminiscing moments of just minutes ago. She couldn't believe that Kunj was upset and jealous of her friendship with Yuvi. It was preposterous and utterly cute. She wishes he knew that he had nothing to be threatened of. Yuvi might have her as a friend. But Kunj, well her had her heart.

She shook herself out of her thoughts, they were leading her to dangerous territories of heart ache and was about to ask him about dinner. But then he chokes out her name. Chills immediately run down her body. She knew her peaceful night had come to an end.

"Twinkle? He chokes. "Tujhe tera soulmate mil gaya?

She chokes on her breath, unable to form any coherent thoughts. Her mind races at the speed of light, jumping from one option to another.  The only thought that flashes repeatedly is about telling him the truth. And she opens her petal shaped lips to do the same but reconsiders at the last moment. She would only be complicating things for them if she told him the truth.

"Haan. Not a lie, not the truth either.

She doesn't like the look of despair on his face, the way his eyes flash hurt and betrayal. "Kau-Kaun hai woh? Aur tune mujhe bataya kyu nahi? Hum toh besties hai na?

And she is rendered speechless once again, "Kunj, please aisa mat bol. Main tujhe bata ne hi wali thi, par phir tu ne Maya aur tere baare mein bol diya aur phir... She was trying to sway his thoughts away from asking her about her soulmate again.

"Kaun hai woh?

"Chod na.

Ofcourse it was weird of her to do so. She was supposed to call him and let him know the very next minute she had brushed against her soulmate. She was supposed to be giddy with happiness and her voice should have been merry and all effervescent. That's what she imagined it would be like anyway. But here they were...

Where and why did it all go wrong?

"Chod na ka kya matlab hai? He asks angrily, hurt. He closes the little distance to her and grabs her arms roughly, turning her towards him.

Eyes wide in surprise, she whispers. "Yuvi

~~~

Kunj acted just as she had suspected. He shoved her back, away from him. His eyes reflected nothing but hurt, disappointment and anger. He gave her one last look and stormed out of the house.

Kunj had been mad at her on various several occasions. He spewed harsh words, and humorous insults and yelled at her many times before. But he had never been angered to silence like this.

Twinkle plopped down and let herself cry. It's all for him' she reminds herself. She will allow herself to be hurt by him so that she never has to put him in the dilemma of choosing his soulmate or his best friend.

Yuvi emerged from his room upon hearing the banging of the door. He suspected something to be wrong and his suspicions were proven right when he found Twinkle with her head cradled in her palms, shoulders hunched in a posture of defeat.

"I screwed up. She admits.

There were no words that Yuvi knew he could use to comfort Twinkle at that moment. He guesses some losses never could or should be balmed over by pretty words and false reassurance. He gently places himself next to her and drapes his arms around her shoulder.  Yuvi couldn't even imagine how hard it must be for Twinkle to tell Kunj about Kunj being her soulmate mate.

"I told him you were my soulmate. She whispers. Yuvi bearly hears it.

"Kya?

"I lied to him. Her voice breaks. "Main usse sach nahi bata sakti. I can't!

To say that Yuvi was stunned to would be an understatement. This wasn't something that he had ever imagined. "Twinkle! He whispers. His arm falls away from her shoulder and comes up to his mouth in horror. "Yeh tune kya kiya? Aur kyu?

"Toh aur kya karti?! She whisper-yells.

"Oh, I don't know! Sach bata deti maybe! He gets up to his feet, pacing the length of the terrace furiously. He was almost positive that Kunj was going to brutally murder him. Kunj didn't like him to begin with and now believing that Yuvi was his best friend's soulmate wasn't going to settle well with him.

Twinkle gets up from her place as well, pacing Yuvi's pace. "Acha! Sach bata deti ke Oh, Kunj! Tu mere soulmate hai. Par tu tension mat le, Tu apne soulmate Maya ke saath khush reh.' Yehi kehti?

"Haan yehi kehti Twinkle! Yuvi stops in front of her, halting her as well. "Twinkle! Honesty is the best policy! Tu ne yeh school main padha hi hoga.

"Not always.

"Always He stresses.

"Yuvi! she yells,placing a hand at her hip. "Hum na Moral-maral baad mein khelege okay? Ab tu yeh soch ke hum iss baat ka kya kare?

"Hum? He shakes his head. "Tu! Hum yeh sochege ke tu iss baat ka kya karegi. He plops down on his seat, hiding his face behind his hands. "Tu ne yeh Siyaapa create kiya hai. Tu yeh siyaapa suljaegi.

"Yuvi maine tere 2 assignments kiye hai, toh tujhe mere help karni hi padegi! Twinkle comes to stand over him almost too threateningly.

"Na ji na! Assignment ka badla assignment hota hai. Jaan nahi. Kunj mujhe maar dega aur mujhe marna nahi hai!

Twinkle realizes that Yuvi was right. She couldn't possibly ask him to help her just because she did his assignments once or twice. Nor could she endanger his life, given that Kunj was most likely to really slaughter Yuvi.

So Twinkle resorted to the next best thing. Emotional Attyachaar.

"Ab tu apne dost ke saath aisa karega? she sniffles, expertly welling her eyes with crocodile tears. "Dost ko aise hi beech jung mein chod dega?

"Yeh jung-jung nahi hai. Yuvi scoffs, trying his best to avoid her face. Oh cause he knows. He knows Twinkle and her infamous puppy dog eyes.

"Yehi thi teri dosti? She tries again, this time with an added quiver to her voice. "Dost, dost na raha. Pyaar, pyaar na raha. Zindagi humme tere ai-"

The sudden clap rings Twinkle out of her sorrowful serenade. She opens her woe filled doe eyes to see Yuvi joing his hands in front of her. "Chup kar meri Ma! Tera gaya sunn ke murde bhi suicide karne lagege.

"Tu meri help karne wala hai ki main phirse gana shuru karu?

"Karunga! He goes on his knees. "Tu bas gana mat gana! Main kuch bhi karunga.

Twinkle huffs in relief. Really the measures she has to take to convince Yuvi!

"Lekin karna kya hai? He asks as Twinkle sits down next to him.

"Bas pyaar ka natak.

"Aur iske badle mujhe kya milega?

Of course, everything comes with a price now! Twinkle sighs. "Kya chahiye tujhe?

The smirk that dances across his lips is too far sinister. "Bas Kunj ko pareshaan karne ki ijazzat with no questions or apologizes asked for. He forwards his hand for a shake.

And by placing her hand in his, Twinkle just sealed the deal with the devil.

TO BE CONTINUED...

As always, Thank you for reading. I sincerely apologize for the delays in update but I really can't help it.

Please drop in a review if you liked/disliked this chapter. Your comments help me improve my writing and the storyline. Trust me even a small comment stating your likes/dislike is valuable to me.

Until next time take care.

Edited by neverlandspirit - 6 years ago
Originally posted by docritu99

Daammm..!!!
I totally missed it Mevs..

Res for now..
I have 7 chaps to cover..

Unres..
I personal replied to u already for this..
N needless to say u wrote beautifully..
N i m in love with this FF..

Oh god yeh kya kardiya twinkle tune? Yuvi ko kyu bali ka bakra bana diya yehi keh deti ki haan hoon par woh kisi aur ka soulmate hai. Di I really thought that you would write something like that. Bechara kunj. Arre baba tu jealous hai, confused hai kyunki tujhe khud ki feelings samaj nahi aa rahi hai, mere bhudhu ram tu twinkle se pyaar karta hai wohi teri soulmate hai koi maya-shaya nahi.

You know I toh doubt ki woh maya ki bacchi sacchi mai iridescent hai bhi ya nahi.

Kunj bete tu jaldi se apni feelings ko samaj le aur yeh saara siyappa sambhal le. Aur please mere bechare Yuvi ko maat maar, uski mahi kya karegi naa phir.

Aur Yuvi ke bacche khabardar jo mere kunj ko sataya toh. Kunj nahi mai hi aake tuzhe maarongi, samjha.

Bechari twinkle kunj se sacchi mai pyaar karti hai itna ki uska dukh dekha nahi jaata, itna ki khud ki feelings ko baaju rakh kar chal padi kunj aur maya ke beech ke problems ko solve karne. Aur twinkle beta kyu de rahi ho khud ko itna dard, Yuvi toh sahi bol raha hai saach batana chahiye kunj ko. Par twinkle bhi sahi hai, kunj ko voh kya bolti ki kunj tum mere soulmate ho but don't worry you continue with maya I'll stay like this forever, tu chinta mat kar.

God itna confusion, itna dard! You know I have decided that I won't fall in love before marriage mai meri aai ko bol dungi ki tu hi mera dulha dhund de mai ussi se shadhi karungi aur ussi se marte dum tak pyaar. Kyunki mere hisab love gives pain and heartbreak and also sometimes breaks your trust. So no love for me till after marriage.

Anyway I went off track.

Just wanted to say I really loved this part. Glad that your back and updating. Thanks for the pm. And please do ignore my grammatical and spelling errors have typed this up at 1.10 in the night and will post after getting up.

Please continue soon.

Also please do update all your other stories, and please do drop by once in a while to chat like old times.

Lots of love

Sayli

Ps. Just saw the length. Became more then I intended it to be sorry for that. Hope I didn't bore you.
Knew it...
Twinkle's soulmate became Yuvi near Kunj.
😆
And the Yuvi deal...
Poor Kunj...
😛
Like the part,only wish that the next chapter come soon...
Will be certainly enjoy the next part;the platform is already here.
😃
Wohhh...
Mevs u r a Brilliant writer..
Do i still need to say this..
Just loved loved loved the update..
Also m getting the feels that all this siyappa is a blessing in disguise for Twinkle coz ultimately it will help Kunj in realising his true feelings for twinkle..

Yuvi is all set to torture and tease kunj more now.. way to go guy.. its ur turn now..

Just loved it..
Update soon.. also update other stories..
With lots love and hugs..
Riya
I just Love your Stories...

And Reading This Story is a Pure Bliss...

I really find the use of Two different Fonts  Normal  & Italic Attractive...To me It just Adds to the Beauty of Your Writing...

This time Twinkle's Siyappa Is Good one I Guess...😳

Never in my wildest dream I thought of liking Yuvi..
But Here You Gave Yuvi a Total Makeover or Better say New Janam..
And I quite like this...😆

I really look forward to read the Next Chapter SOON...As I m too much curious to know what's Yuvi Planning to do to Irritate Kunj by the Mercy Of Twinkle Yuvi deal...

And Thanks For the pm Nvl...

Edited by Shaveerkti - 6 years ago
Hey please update soon
Waiting eagerly to know what will happen next.
Also do update your other stories too don't leave them incomplete please I really loved all of them and wish to read the complete story.
Love
Sayli
Originally posted by SweetSau

Hey please update soon
Waiting eagerly to know what will happen next.
Also do update your other stories too don't leave them incomplete please I really loved all of them and wish to read the complete story.
Love
Sayli

Hi Sau!
How are you doing?

Please hang in there...I promise an update in Jan!😃