Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ImagineMe thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Wonderful. Hope it is successful... Reminder of many American/European movies that are set away on a weekend. 

Need more women filmmakers. ⭐️
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Konkana is an amazing actor no doubt, and she seems to be an equally amazing director as well..

The film looks like that crusty icecream shimmering with sour-sweet taste of delight. 
Hope it is as good as the trailer makes it out to be...
Edited by ViccoTurmeric - 7 years ago
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
whoa..that looks really interesting..reminded me of 15 park avenue for some reason.
Remus.Lupin4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
beautiful music
beautiful shots
vikrant massey, jim sarbh, kalki
expecting great performances
konkona is so talented 👏  trailer is so aesthetically pleasing.. some of the shots are simple but stunning.. i am going to watch this for performances, for the music, for the beauty...
Edited by jaanetu - 7 years ago
ShadowKisses thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
That was brilliant.The casting seems pitch-perfect -- always a pleasure to see Tanuja on-screen.  I hope the movie is as good as the trailer is because it sure looks like Konkona has definitely inherited her mother's film-making talent!

Will the movie solely be a TIFF release? or are their dates available for the international release?
briahna thumbnail
tfs
awesome!
jim sarbh❤️

pallavi25 thumbnail

TFS! 
Wow, this is exciting! Konkona following in her mother's footsteps, directed her first movie! ⭐️
Vikrant Massey has such a boyish charm! Tanuja, Kalki, Jim Sarbh, Ranvir Shorey in a negative role,...Superb starcast! Very promising! 👍🏼
Edited by pallavi25 - 7 years ago
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the trailer!!
Looking forward to the movie!! 
JaaniDushman thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm so awed by this. 😳

Konkona Sen Sharma - you talented woman! This is one lady who actually inherited her family genes in films and didn't get the recognition she deserved. And people say starkids only work if they are talented, why didn't this one work then? I admire Konkona for not backing down to Bollywood pressure, and choosing the kind of films she does. No sucking up to people, or doing films for the bigwigs just because she had the connections. If this trailer is anything to go by, the film would be fantastic! What beautiful shots, looks like one of the rare good thrillers from BW. Builded up the suspense, made me really confused but this confused I like because it raised curiosity 👏

Vikrant Massey- Hands down the BEST talent imported from the TV industry! He has showed what real talent looks like, and good actors don't need to do the erotica or horror genre to enter BW, good supporting roles can be a option too! What a good actor, he overshadowed the senior Kalki here. What good chemistry with everyone! Specially with the little girl ❤️ Really hope he gets the recognition he deserves over the Sooraj Pancholi's in BW!

Kalki, Ranveer Shorey, Jim- More top perfomances added to their lists! I couldn't even recognize Jim before people mentioned! Ranveer Shorey has always been someone who makes me laugh, he looks negative here and that will be fun!

Who's the little girl? She looks good,I'm very interested to see how her character shapes out, her character is missing or dead ! These chote bache are so talented, last year Harshali and now this! This girl looks like someone I saw in some movie.

Very excited for TIFF now! First to hear PC as jury now, now To know Konkona represents India there! ❤️

Sorry for the rant! It really makes me happy when talented people do good work 😳