TOI:Ashish Vidyarthi got role in '24' by chance

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
ANI | Jul 25, 2016,

One of silver screen's renowned villains, Ashish Vidyarthi, who will be seen playing a dreaded drug Mafia in the second season of Anil Kapoor-starrer '24,' has revealed that he got the part just by chance.

"I had gone to meet Rensil (D'Silva, 24's writer) and they offered me the role by chance. It's a great joy for me to work on television after a long time," said the 54-year-old baddie, reports The Deccan Chronicle.

Usually know for his antagonist characters, Ashish expressed his excitement to work with the B'town hunk Anil and said it's been more than a decade since the two have worked together.

"The biggest attraction for me to do 24 was the opportunity to work with Mr Kapoor. I am sharing screen space with him after a very long time. He is a very easy-going person who invites excellence all around him. He is so senior, yet his only concern is getting other actors to give their best. He is a selfless actor and I love that about him. It's been an extraordinary experience working with him again after decades," noted Ashish.

tfs. he is one of the best baddies we have in this industry.
He is great actor and in two episode it's feeling about it