- | Index | -

Thread 1

Chapter 12 - Scroll Down

Chapter 13 

Chapter 14 

Chapter 15 

Chapter 16

- | Chapter Twelve | -

"For you." Rey murmured as he handed her a packet. She gave a confused look to her before she opened the packet and found a beautiful, simple yet elegant red colored saree inside.

"Wow! This is beautiful." Taani smiled brightly while admiring the saree. Its not every day her husband brought her gift but whenever he do, she cherish it with her heart.

"I want you to wear this in tomorrow's puja." Rey said to her softly. Taani gave a small nod in response.

"And this is for my boy. Ari will wear this tomorrow." Rey walked over the bed and placed a shopping bag in front of his son who was busy in playing, but seeing his father, he crawled toward him and sat on his lap.

Taani shook her head at her son and picked up the bag to see the outfit Rey had brought for arhaan.

"Traditional outfit for Ari. Not bad." Taani was highly impressed with his choice which made him happy. He was happy to be reason of her smile.

"Did you liked it, ari? Daddy brought it for you-" Taani asked Arhaan while showing him the outfit to arhaan. Little arhaan examined the outfit for a moment before he smiled, making his parents smile as their 8 months old laugh.

Keeping their distance aside, they enjoyed the family moment from heart.

Taani was welcomed by bone crushing hug by her mother-in-law when they reached singhania mansion for puja. Taani then went in avantika's room with her since avantika had wanted to talk to her. Rey with Arhaan in his arms walked in living area where he met his father.

"Hows my champ? Did you missed dadu?" Ranvijay took arhaan in his arms.

"Daadoo!" Little arhaan spoke, pouting his lips as he stare up at his grand father with those innocence filled eyes.

"Oh god! Rey, did you hear, he called me dadu." Ranvijay beamed in happiness where as rey was grinning at his son. Arhaan has learnt to speak and every word spoken by him, was special to his family.

"Taani taught him." Rey told his father proudly. Ranvijay laughed and kissed arhaan's cheek.

"Avantika is going to be so jealous." Ranvija mumbled, making his son laugh while his grand son was busy in his own world.

Just then, Swayum along with his wife, sharon and sister-in-law, Alisha came there. Alisha look at Rey, there was longing in her eyes. Rey greeted her politely. Alisha avert her gaze away from him, her gaze settled over arhaan who was in ranvijay's arms. Her eyes brighten up as she took step toward him.

"Aw. Such a cute baby. Who's baby he is?" Alisha asked ranvijay. She pulled arhaan's cheek and tried to take him in her arms, but angry little arhaan jerked her hands away, causing her to frown.

"Don't mind, beta. He has bad temper and he doesn't like when someone pull his cheeks except his mother." Ranvijay said to alisha who gave a nod in response with a small smile.

"Rey, take him upstairs. Workers are working here, he can get hurt." Ranvijay said to his son since decoration work was going on in the house and workers are running here & there to get the work finish on time. Rey nodded in response and took Arhaan in his arms, then he went upstairs in his room.

Alisha watched with shocked filled eyes, realizing who's child arhaan was. She didn't knew he also has a child and she won't deny, it hurt her badly.

"He is rey's child?" Alisha turned to her sister and asked her to confirm.

"Yes. Arhaan is Rey and Taani's child." Sharon confirmed.

"Was it that easy for him to forget me and move on?" Alisha questioned in daze.

"His life wasn't easy, nor was his married life. He got married to taani, but was never able to accept her as his wife. After three years of marriage, he had fallen for his wife and realized it too. Alisha, he waited for you. 3 years before he got married, he was living with just a hope of having you back and he would continued to live that way, but then mom fell ill, she asked him to get married and he couldn't refuse, even then his heart belonged to you. Can you imagine what pain his wife must have gone through, knowing her husband's love someone else? Taani went through it. It wasn't his fault that he fallen for his wife, who has always been there, took care of him & his family, shower her unconditional love on him. He doesn't have any control over his heart." Swayum said to his sister-in-law, alisha. Hoping she would understand his point of view.

"Swayum, please now don't give these emotional lectures to my sister. She doesn't need them." Sharon sighed, she grabbed her sister's hand and took her away from there. Swayum shook his head, knowing his wife was wrong.

Taani walked inside their bedroom and instantly felt a wave of nostalgia hit her. Nothing has changed in the room, it was like she had left behind two weeks back.

She walked over the bed where her husband and son were seated and busy in playing with each other.

"Taani." Rey called out for her.

"Yes." Taani look at him. Rey patted the space next to him, gesturing her to sit beside him. She hesitated but obeyed. Rey wrapped his arm around her, his palm rested flat against her tummy, caused butterflies to dance in her belly.

"You are looking beautiful, Just like an angel." He whispered in her ear in his naturally husky tone.

"I am not an angel." Taani murmured softly.

"And why do you think that?" Rey asked, frowning at her slightly.

"Because i am not perfect. I always think about myself first." Taani answered with honesty. And it wasn't as a taunt to him. They were her real feelings about herself, which doesn't find wrong either.

"Everyone does that." Rey was quick to reply.

"I love myself too much." Taani replied back.

"Its not a bad thing." Rey replied back immediately causing her to sigh.

"I throw tantrums unnecessarily."

"You look cute though." Rey passed a cheeky grin to her.

"My mood swings drive people crazy." Taani sighed heavily.

"Not me. I enjoy them." Rey answered.

"What the hell! Whats wrong with you? Here i am pointing out at my flaws and you are speaking cheesy stuff?" Taani questioned him, confusingly though.

In past he used to throw her flaws at her face to remind her how imperfect she is, for him. During their arguments, he would always remind her of her flaws which put her down in her own eyes sometimes, for not being perfect.

"Your flaws never mattered to me. They were just an excuse to not to love you but even those didn't stopped my heart from falling for you." Rey whispered softly, his eyes bore into hers.

Her breath hitched as he confessed his love. For the first time.

But before taani could react, avantika knocked on the door and peaked inside.

"Its time for puja. Come downstairs three of you." Avantika said to them. Taani nodded and got up from the bed and went out of the room hurriedly. She needed time to think about his confession. It happened so suddenly that she doesn't know how to react.

"Damn! Hope your mumma gives positive response to my confession." Rey picked his son in his arms and said to him, while his thoughts were wondering around his wife.

He hoped she will give him another chance to prove himself to be a better husband and lover.

Thank you so much guys for the thread 2!!

And please do leave your feedback :)
Edited by Cupcake. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viji.Chandran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
awesome update...

such a cute confession...

breath taking moment...
ArshTR thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb update dear
loved it
I hope Alisha understand Rey..
and Rey 's confession...
thnx for pm
_khwaish_ thumbnail
Amazing update aww rey confess Karne wala hain
Taani se Awsm congreat a for 2ndthread... Next update
Soon...
Angeline124 thumbnail
Nice update
I so much wanna straggle that Sharon
What she thinks of herself!! Don't she mind her own business
Loved TaaRey scenes
Loved how Rey indirectly confessed her love to him
Please give more Taarey Scenes
Continue soon
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congratz
lovely update
cont soon
rockstarlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
beautiful update
congrats for new thread
Angelicaangel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow finally he confessed 
Loved it thanks for pm
Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Congo for thread 2...
awsum...
aww such a cute confession...
Damn Sharon!!!
y d hell she is not understanding all this...
I wish she doesn't create any prblm...
update soon
thnx fr pm
sumana.shesha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations :)
Amazing update :)
Superb :)
Loved it :)
Update soon :)
Thanks for the PM :)