Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srividhya87 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
 Nice update.. 
Finally sanskaar got to know about her feelings.. 
Feeling sad for Swara. .
Hope everything gets well soon.. 
Waiting for Swara to wake up. 

I couldn't like the post dr.  I don't what's the issue in IF.. 

.FireBolt. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hello everyone... How are you all? Well, I am good and thank you so much for the likes and comments. Only few chapters are left as we are nearing the end. So please tolerate me and my irregular updates till then. Thank you. Here is the next chapter. Please share your views and ignore mistakes.
Its a very long chapter. So posted in two parts.

Chapter 45:

"Mr. Maheshwari, I am sorry, but you cannot go past here. You will have to wait outside..." the Doctor politely informs him, bringing an arm out to prevent Sanskaar from going any further. Uttara clings onto him from behind, tears streaming fast down her cheeks.

Sanskaar: (desperate) Buttt----

Doctor: Mr. Maheshwari, I guarantee you that my team and I will work our hardest to save your wife's life. Trust me... Hopefully with God's grace on our side, she will be fine.

Before he can give Sanskaar another chance to intervene, Dr. Mathur follows his assisting nurse into the operation room, letting the glass doors close behind him. Moments later the bulb situated up on top of the doors, turns red, indicating the beginning of the operation. Like a dead body, Sanskaar falls down onto the bench nearby with his face as white as a sheet of paper. Uttara doesn't bother in hiding her tears, shedding them freely. She looks over to her brother-in-law, noting his state, and feels her heart go out to him. She also sits down besides him and gently places her head onto his shoulder. Taking her arms, she wraps them around his, wanting him to know that they are in this together, he is not alone.

Sanskaar stares off into space, heeding no attention to his saali, feeling numb to the core. His own words come back to haunt him...

"Our marriage has only been a compromise"... "That night was a mistake"... "It shouldn't have happened"...

He is the reason for his wife's condition right now. It was because of him that she had run off... That she had been hit by that car... If only he hadn't said anything, she would still be at home...with him... None of this would ever have happened...It's all because of him... Just him...

"I am sorry Sir... I am very sorry... It is because of me that your wife's ill... I didn't mean for this to happen... I-----," Sanskaar distantly hears the man across from him speak. Snapping out of his lost daze, he looks over to the regretful man, who seems as if he will breakdown any second.

It's not his fault... In fact, he even tried to stop the car as soon as he saw Swara in the street... It was just too late... And with him taking time to come to the hospital to see how his wife is proves that he is sincerely sorry and wishes for her well being... He's a good man and Sanskaar does not blame him.

This was what he wanted to say to the poor man, but no words seem to come out from his mouth, instead he remains quiet. Finally he feels Uttara's presence and hears her sniffling and cries, which he had blocked out ever since the whole incident had taken place. He had been terribly shaken before and went into a shell of shock...

Sanskaar startles Uttara momentarily as he takes her into his arms, trying his best to pacify her. He strokes her hair and murmurs that her sister will be alright... That she has to be alright... She needs to live for them both. Uttara, feeling tears arise in her eyes all over again with her Jiju's response of comfort, nods her head quickly in agreement and hugs him equally back. She is well aware of the anguish her brother-in-law is currently going through, in fact, he is perhaps even more impacted by her sister's accident than herself... And here he is pretending to be brave and optimistic, only to soothe her.

Minutes fly by, which feel like eons to Sanskaar and Uttara, when finally the other members of the Maheshwari family arrive. They come with tears and disbelief over the news. Neither Sanskaar or Uttara narrate what had happened when asked, it was only the sorrowful man who did. Sujatha looks over to her son with water brimming in her eyes, and her heart aches on seeing his broken condition. Never in her years of raising him had she seen him so forlorn and devastated. Not even on his fathers' death.

She wants to reach out to him, comfort him, tell him everything will be fine, but she can't... Because she herself has no knowledge of whether Swara will be well... How can she take a husband's grief away while his wife is fighting between life and death?

Ragini bursts into tears in her husband's arms, who himself is desolate over this shocking incident.

Priya finds her baby sister crying her heart out with Sanskaar Maheshwari as her support. Racking with soft sobs herself, she makes her way over to her and gently calls out for her attention.

Priya: Uttara...

Uttara looks up from Sanskaar's shoulder and replies in a watery tone..., "Priya..." Immediately Priya gathers her into a tight-locked embrace, and begins in shushing her, telling her only to think positively... Nothing will happen to their Swara Didi.

Veer stands idly to himself, keeping his eyes on his brother, who seems so lifeless that it brings tears to his own eyes. He is hesitant to reach out to him, not knowing whether he is the right person at the moment to give him comfort, but is glad instead when Sujatha steps in, sitting beside her shattered son.

Sujatha: Sanskaar...

On hearing his mother's voice, Sanskaar looks to her and in moments breaks down in hot tears. She brings him to close to her and soothingly runs her hand in a back and forth motion on his back...

Sanskaar: Maa----- ...Swara... Meri Swara...

Sujatha: (speaking in a quivering tone herself) I know beta... I know...

----------

Sometime later when everyone begins to quiet down and instead look distraught and motionless, Dr. Mathur steps out from the operation room and approaches them with a grim on his face. Sanskaar is the first to notice his presence and quickly springs up from his seat, rushing over to him.

Sanskaar: (hastily) Doctor, kya hua? How is my wife? ---- Is she fine? 

Dr. Mathur: Mr. Maheshwari... We have reached a problem... Your wife has lost a lot of blood from the accident... And unfortunately we do not have her blood group in our banks...

Sanskaar: (shocked, infuriated) What do you mean you don't have her blood group? Have you called any of the other hospitals around?

Dr. Mathur: Yes we have, and they are running low on O+ as well. We need that blood for your wife as soon as possible. We cannot afford to wait... Your wife may possibly die if we do not get it to her in time...

Everyone shatters at this piece of news and instantly become to worry. Sujatha and Dadi quickly begin to chant prayers with tears rolling down their faces.

Sanskaar: Then take my blood! I don't care, take as much as you need. Just please, save my wife. (he says urgently)

Ragini squeaks behind him, "But Bhaiya... Aapka blood group A positive hai..." Sanskaar becomes crestfallen on this reminder and frantically turns behind, looking back at both Uttara and Priya, who immediately tear up all over again. He approaches them both, and takes Uttara's arms into his hands.

Sanskaar: Tum dono tho uski behen ho... One of you can donate the blood to her... (hopefully)

Both Uttara and Priya look at one another miserably and back at their sister's husband, hating to have to break terrible news to him.

Uttara: Mr. Maheshwari... Mine and Priya's... our blood group does not match with Didi's.

Sanskaar stares at her stunned, and shakes her slightly out of frustration from a response he did not wish to hear...

Sanskaar: Yeh kaise hosakta---- tum dono to uski---

Uttara: (crying) Ji, hum uski behen hai... Par our blood does not match... Main A positive hoon... aur Priya B positive...

Releasing her arms slowly, Sanskaar steps away from them and crashes back into the wall behind him, completely lost and hopeless about where to get the blood from.

Sanskaar: My Swara is in there dying... and I cannot even do a simple thing as getting blood for her...

Veer, not remaining silent anymore, steps forward over to his brother. He places a hand on his shoulder, causing Sanskaar to look up at him with suffering eyes.

Veer: Bhaiya... Bhabhi is not going to die... We won't let her... She has to live... She has to live for you and for us... You are not in this alone. We are here... (pausing for a second) My blood type matches with Swara Bhabhi's... I will donate her blood. 

Electrified by this, Sanskaar stares at his younger brother in surprise...Veer nods his head, confirming the fact. Not even giving Sanskaar to properly react towards his favor, he rushes away to the Doctor.

Veer: Doctor, I will give her my blood...I'll give her all of it, please, you need to save her.

Doctor: We will only need a few quarts from you son... Nurse (calling behind him)

Nurse: Ji sir...

The nurse quickly takes action by assisting Veer towards a separate room to arrange for the blood transfusion. As Veer walks along, he meets his brother's jolted eyes which stare at him with a mix of gratitude and disbelief...

----------

Just as soon Veer comes walking out from the room, rolling down his sleeve, Priya confronts him with tears sparkling in her eyes. He looks at her dumbfound as she silently stares at him in awe.

Veer: (softly) Priya...

Bursting into fresh tears, Priya hugs her husband tight, crying into his chest. He begins in calming her down.

Priya: You are too good of a person Veer... I will never forget this favor of yours...

Veer: Priya... if she is your sister... Then she is my sister as well... We are all family...And family look after one another...

Priya looks up at him with a slightly happy smile and receives an affectionate kiss on her forehead. That is when she remembers his weak state.

Priya: Veer... you should be lying down... You have just given blood... You are weak...

Veer: No... I am fine... Besides, I don't want to be resting while Swara is...

Priya nods her head in acknowledgment and doesn't bother to protest, she leads him back to everyone else before the operation room, where they wait impatiently and desperately for more news of Swara...

After long hours pass by, the operation room's bulb dims and it's doors open. Everyone either stand up or straighten their posture on the sight of the Doctor. Their hearts pound fast as he comes close and then stops in his tracks.

Doctor: ...The operation was a success... The patient is saved.

Everyone around Sanskaar quickly wear smiles and animatedly chatter in delight and cheer for this much awaited piece of information... They are oblivious to the heavy burden in his chest being uplifted and his heart racing fast in frenzy. More tears escape from his eyes, but this time from overjoyed relief and exhilaration. He walks to the Doctor, feeling light with rushing emotions, and at once asks him if they can see her.

Doctor: (smiling) Of course Mr. Maheshwari... She has been placed in another room. But only one person is allowed... She is resting.

Sanskaar turns around, staring at his family unsurely. They, however, only smile back at him.

Laksh: Sanskaar, if Swara had to choose which one of us she would want to see first, it would be you.

Sujatha: Yes Sanskaar... Go and see her... You are her husband, you have that right.

Sanskaar though still seems hesitant and switches his gaze over to his two sister-in-laws. They catch his hesitance and only confirm what everyone else suggested.

Uttara: Trust me Mr. Maheshwari...Didi would want to see you the most... Even over us.

Priya: (smiling politely) Please go... 

Smiling in gratitude, Sanskaar does not waste anymore time and in a flash disappears with Dr. Mathur at his side, leading him towards his wife's room...

----------

Dr. Mathur: Here she is Mr. Maheshwari... You may go in.

The Doctor opens the door for Sanskaar, allowing him to go in. He slowly enters in and rests his eyes on the hospital bed in front of him, in which his wife lies on, attached to IVs and an oxygen mask hovering over her nose and mouth. He hears the door close behind him and knows that the doctor has left to give him privacy.

Now with a heavy heart, he walks to Swara's side, and tears on seeing her condition. He sits down beside her on a chair, and takes her cold hands into his own. He caressingly runs his hand down her hair and tries to relish himself in the fact that she is alive and well... But he cannot ignore that he has brought her to this very bed, caused her to almost fall in the depths of death, and endangering herself. Bringing his forehead down against their joined hands, Sanskaar silently begins to cry to himself...

Sanskaar: Shona... I am so sorry... Yeh sab mere wajah se hua... I have hurt you once again... It seems that is all I am ever capable of doing when I'm with you... I did not wish for this to happen... I never wanted any of this to happen... In fact, I never even meant any of those things I had said to you earlier before... If I had known that those words would hurt you like this, I would never have said them... I had only thought I was giving you the happiness you wanted... I never wanted to let you go, I didn't want you to leave me... But I had thought you would be happier without me... That I was depriving you from getting that happiness you wished for... But now I realize that I was just speaking rubbish... You never wanted to leave me... You want to be with me just as much as I want to be with you... and that your happiness lies in me, just as mine lies in yours... I am sorry for calling our marriage a compromise... It may have been based off as one, but that had changed a long time... Nor do I regret that night when we had become one in body and soul...man and wife... In fact, that night will always be a cherished memory for me... It was that same very night in which I realized that I have fallen in love with you...  Shona... You are everything to me... You are my whole world... You are the woman that I love and will always love... I want us to be happily married... I want us to have lots of children who we will spoil and love together... and I even want us to grow old together... just like any other married couple... I regret never telling you all this before... I was misunderstood and under the conception that you did not share the same dreams and hopes that I held... Instead I believed you wanted to have that same life, but with another man... I was wrong to believe you still held feelings for Veer... I should have spoken to you about it, but I didn't... because I was afraid... I was afraid whether you would confirm my worst fears... I was afraid of losing you...

He pauses for a brief moment before carrying on...

Sanskaar: Shona, I still want to create my life over again... but with you in it... For many years I've been very lonely and have been missing that presence of a companion in my life... All that changed though, when you came into my life... Ever since our marriage, you have begun to fill that empty void with your warmth and loving nature... Those same very characteristics of yours that eventually got me falling hard for you... I love you Swara... And I want you to know that here on after, I will never let you feel pain again... I will love you so much and make you so happy that you won't ever have a chance to complain... You will have that life that you have always craved for... That you deserve... I just hope that you will give me that chance...

He kisses her hands sweetly and strokes her hair one last time, before deciding on getting up to leave, thinking its best if he lets her rest for now. But just as he releases her hands and stands up to go, he feels a haste grip on his hand holding him back. As he turns behind and looks down, he finds his wife's small hand keeping him from leaving. Startled, he stares up and sees Swara fully awake and looking hopeful with tears glistening in her eyes, despite her weary state. Sanskaar sits back down hurriedly and stares dumbfound at her, not sure on how to react by this. He watches her lift her other hand up to her oxygen mask, and begin to remove it. He, however, brings his own forth to stop her from doing this.

Sanskaar: Swara...

Swara takes his hand and holds it in place, preventing him from stopping her. She successfully moves the mask away and breathlessly stares up at him with her big doe like eyes.

Swara: Shona... Aapka Shona... How come you never told me? ...Why did you not tell me that you love me? (softly demands)

Sanskaar: (quietly answers) ...Was it necessary for me to? ----Could you not see it in my eyes?

Swara: I wanted to believe so many times that I did... But I was unsure... You are a master in hiding your feelings... and your actions led me to doubts.

Sanskaar: Why didn't you say anything? (turning it around on her)

Swara: ...Didn't I make it obvious enough? ...Everyone easily caught on how I felt about you... Except you...

Sanskaar: (miserable) ...I am a blind fool Shona...

Swara: (tears rolling out from her eyes) ...I have pined for your love day and night... And hoped endlessly that the day you would love me back would come... Only to have that all crashing down when you spoke about ending our marriage... Mr. Maheshwari, even thinking about being away from you breaks my heart... How did you expect me to spend the rest of my life without you?

Sanskaar: (croaks) I was only thinking about your happiness...

Swara: ...My happiness lies only in you... How could you possibly think it would be anywhere else? All my life I have been dealing with only troubles and suffering... And the one time that I actually was truly content with my life, you were going on to take that away from me...

Sanskaar: ...Shona... I am sorry... Please forgive me... I have made a mistake... I know this...

Swara: Sorry isn't going to be enough Mr. Maheshwari... You will have to pay for all the heartache you have put me through...

Sanskaar looks at Swara pleadingly, willing to do anything for her forgiveness.

Sanskaar: I will accept any punishment you give me... I just want you to forgive me...

Swara stares up at her husband long and hard, before taking his hands and bringing them close to against her heart...

Swara: I want you to accept me as your wife truly... I want that perfect married life that every woman dreams of... I want to have children with you that I know you will love with all your heart and bring them every happiness in the world... I want to be your everything... I don't want to be just your wife, but your friend and confident as well... You must share all your feelings and problems with me as I will with you... I want you to love me endlessly for the rest of your life...even when we grow old when normal couples begin to become tired of one another...

Sanskaar's heart begins to swell in festivity on hearing her punishment, a punishment he will happily oblige to without any hesitance...

Sanskaar: (smiling in relief and satisfaction) Are you saying that we are an abnormal couple? (slightly intrigued)

Swara: (smiling herself) No... We are different from others...because our love has no bounds... and we will not only be together for just seven lifetimes, but for many lifetimes to come...

Not able to control himself, Sanskaar takes his wife's lips with his into a subtle, but passionate kiss. He caresses her soft lips once more before pulling back and resting his head on her bosom. Swara brings her arms around him and runs her fingers through his black hair affectionately.

Sanskaar: I promise you, I will fulfill all of your demands. I won't disappoint you. You have my word...

Swara: (content with his promise, sweetly) I know you will...and please, from here on out, do not blame yourself for anything...What has happened is now in our past... We must only think of the present and our future together...

Sanskaar: Par Shona, if anything had happened to you, I would never have forgiven myself. I do not want to live in a world without you by my side; I would have given my life----

Swara: (cutting in quickly) Nahi... You should not think like that... Don't you dare ever think about speaking like this again...I will not go anywhere leaving you... I am bounded to you forever... 

Sanskaar: (overwhelmed with passion for her, says all in one breath)... I love you Shona.

Swara: (shyly) I love you too Mr. Maheshwari...

Hearing this, Sanskaar raises his head, gently breaking out from their embrace, and lovingly strokes her cheek...

Sanskaar: Sanskaar... Sirf Sanskaar... Tumhara Sanskaar...

Sanskaar watches her turn slightly pink from this but her eyes shine with clear delight. He kisses her forehead tenderly and then places his own against hers, grinning at her while she smiles back cutely...

----------

A few hours later after Swara rested with her husband lying right by her, the rest of the Maheshwari clan barged in a flock and quickly surrounded her bed, startling both Sanskaar and Swara. Sanskaar helped his wife up in a sitting position when asked by her so she could talk to their family. All at once everyone expressed their relief on her well-being and received several scoldings for being careless, especially Sujatha. Slightly agitated with everyone attacking his wife, Sanskaar hotly told everyone to leave, telling them that Swara needed her rest and to come back later.

Seeing everyone's pouting faces, Swara soothingly places her hand on Sanskaar's shoulder, bringing his attention towards her.

Swara: Please do not worry... I am absolutely fine... Besides, I also wish to speak to everyone.

Sanskaar: Swara, there's time for that later... Not right now... My number one priority is for your recovery... I don't want you to over exert yourself...

Ragini: (smiling) Bhaiya is right... We should all let you rest... We will come later to visit...

One by one everyone gives Swara their own farewells and hugs, promising to see her later on. As they start leaving the door, both Sanskaar and Swara here Dadi mutter, "What has happened to hero all of a sudden? Suddenly he has become so overprotective... If this continues, soon he won't let us be around Swara Beta at all." Everyone who hears this attempt in stifling their laughter, but to no success...Swara giggles to herself while Sanskaar just scowls.

Catching Veer as one of the last to leave, Sanskaar takes this opportunity to speak to him.

Sanskaar: Veer...

Veer, stopping in his tracks, turns around and stares hesitantly over at his elder brother.

Veer: Ji Bhaiya...

Sanskaar: Come here.

Sanskaar casts Swara a side glance, who smiles encouragingly at him, and stands up from his seat, walking over to where he stands.

Veer looks uncertainly at him, wondering what he has to say, and is stunned as he takes him into an affectionate hug. He looks over Sanskaar's shoulders and at Swara, who smiles elatedly at them. Quickly he feels tears rush to his eyes and hugs his brother tightly back.

Sanskaar: Thank you... Thank you so much... You have saved my life...my Swara... I hate to even think that if you weren't here, what would have happened... I will always be in debt to you for this favor...

Veer pulls back and gives Sanskaar a meek smile, his eyes still brimming with tears.

Veer: Bhaiya... I did what anyone else would have done for their family... I want you to know that I am willing to do anything for you and Bhabhi...Especially for you... You have given me everything that life has to offer... This is just only a small thing I have done as a payment to your favors you have given me...

Sanskaar: (smiling, placing his hand on his head) You have nothing to pay back to me... Everything that I had done... I had done for my brother... Forgive me Veer... I have been horrible to you for the past few days...

Overwhelmed from being acknowledged as his brother once again, Veer instantly hugs Sanskaar, who is slightly taken aback, but smiles.

Veer: You have every right to be angry, hate, or even scold me... You are my elder brother... And I should be the one apologizing to you Bhaiya... I am sorry... I am sorry for being a terrible brother... But I promise, I will never deceive you again... I have learned my mistake.

Sanskaar pulls Veer back, holding on to his arms, and smiles in a knowing manner.

Sanskaar: I know you won't Veeru... I trust you...

Not able to withhold his oncoming smile on hearing Veeru coming from his mouth, something that he had been used to being called for the last 15 years and had missed for the last few months, Veer nods affirmatively at Sanskaar. Grinning happily at his little brother, Sanskaar ruffles his hair, earning himself an ecstatic smile in return...

Swara: Veer...

Bringing his attention away from his Sanskaar Bhaiya, Veer looks over to Swara who beckons him over with a single soft nod...Veer gives Sanskaar a fleeting look, who pats his back, urging him to go on.

Veer: Yes Bhabhi...

Swara, smiling serenely up at him, takes her devaar and best friend's hand into hers and stares at him gratefully. 

Swara: Thank you for saving my life.

Veer: Bhabhi... I had told you before in the beginning of our friendship... I never want to hear thank you or sorry from your mouth...

Swara: I know... but I still want to... You are a good person Veer... and a wonderful friend.

Veer: It was the least I could do Bhabhi... I did it as a duty of a civil human being... and after all you have done for me. You've brought my marriage back on track and have returned my brother to me... I will always be obliged to you for this.

Swara: (cheekily) ...What are Bhabhi's for?

Veer chuckles at this...

----------

Two weeks pass by with everyone coming in and out from the hospital, making sure to meet Swara at least once a day. Priya and Uttara were the ones who made the most trips, and even volunteered at one point in staying at the hospital with her. However Swara reassured them that she would be okay and that Sanskaar is always by her side, never leaving her alone for a second.

----------

Continued below..
.FireBolt. thumbnail

----------

Sanskaar comes out from the bathroom, freshly dressed in a black suit and begins in brushing his hair in front of the mirror. From behind he hears a teasing whistle, and looks through the mirror only to roll his eyes at the sight of his best friend and sister staring back at him with smiles.

Sanskaar: Get lost Laksh.

Laksh: Ouch, so grouchy in the mornings. Why is that? Is it because you're away from Swara?

Sanskaar just ignores him and continues in making his hair. Ragini comes from behind with the puja ke taali in her hands.

Laksh: Sanskaar, what's the use of coming home if you keep going extra early to the hospital and leave from there very late. Why not just stay there?

Sanskaar: (sighs, putting his brush down) Laksh, you very well know that Swara insists on me staying home. Otherwise, I would have stayed there with her as well.

Laksh opens his mouth to say something, but gets hit on his chest from his wife, who warningly glares at him.

Ragini: Quit harassing my brother. Today's a very happy day for him. I don't want you setting his mood off. 

Laksh: Kya? What am I doing? I'm just having some innocent fun. Can I not pull my own best friend's leg?

Ragini: No, you may not. Not until he comes back safely home with my Bhabhi. Then you are at liberty to do whatever you want.

Laksh: (mutters) Killjoy. 

Ragini: (snaps) Excuse me?

Laksh: Did I say anything?

Ragini: Yes you did. You called me a killjoy.

Laksh: I am appalled by your accusation. I would not. Why, you are my best friend's sister and my wife, surely I would never say anything bad about you.

Ragini: Laksh Agarwal --- you are such a pain sometimes.

Laksh: You cannot blame me for anything; it's not my fault if you are hearing things. Perhaps you should consult to a psychiatrist.

Ragini: You----

Sanskaar: (agitated) Stop it you two. You are grown up and married, yet you behave like children. Do I always have to remind you of this?

Laksh: Sanskaar, if we are children, then you are our mother.

Sanskaar grimaces at this, while Ragini tries her best in holding back her laughter.

Sanskaar: What are you two doing here anyways? And together?

Ragini only turns a brighter shade of red and doesn't meet her brother's eyes. Laksh, however, speaks for the both of them.

Laksh: (shrugs) We've had our differences, but we never stopped loving each other...

Sanskaar: God... I feel like I'm twenty again and trying to digest the fact of you two in a relationship together.

Laksh: Why does it disgust you seeing me and Ragini together? We're not a bunch of teenagers anymore, we're grown adults.

Sanskaar: Oh, so now you remember you're an adult and not a child. Whatever, you will never understand because you do not have a sister---- and Swara does not count (he adds in on seeing Laksh opening his mouth to protest). You did not grow up with her. So it shouldn't bother you seeing her with me.

Laksh: What Sanskaar, are you my friend or my enemy?

Sanskaar: Dushman of course.

Laksh: (sighs) I realized that no matter what I'm still always gonna be in love with Ragini. I love her so much that I can bear anything from her.

Ragini seems to become smug on this piece of news and Sanskaar just rolls his eyes again, not wishing to hear anymore of his friend's and sister's personal matters.

Sanskaar: Well good for you. May you two have a long happy married life. Now if you will excuse me, I have to get to my own wife. I want to discharge her from that hospital as soon as possible.

Ragini: Oh Bhaiya, not before you take prasad. That is why I had come in the first place.

Laksh: (snorts) She's lying, she was following me. I'm telling you, she's head over heels for me.

Ragini hits Laksh one last time before offering her brother the prasad. Sanskaar willingly takes it and receives a tika on his forehead from his sister, who said that he is off to bring his wife back home and from now on his life will change for the good...

----------

"Dddiii!!!," Uttara screams as she pounces into Swara's private room. Swara, who had been occupying herself by watching TV, but not really watching it, smiles on seeing her sister and expectedly looks behind Uttara to see her husband come walking in. She waits for a few seconds, but is disappointed on not seeing him come. However, she does not have time to dwell on this because Uttara approaches her at the bed, sitting down on it beside her, and takes her hands into hers.

Uttara: How are you feeling? Better than before I hope.

Swara: (smiles in an assuring manner) Yes, much better.

Uttara: The nurses here are taking good care of you, right? If not, just give me the names Di and I will get Jiju to have them fired right away.

Swara: You will do no such thing... They are taking care of my every need. Do not tell your Jiju lies---- (immediately stopping in her sentence) ...Uttara, what did you say?

Uttara: I said, give me names and I will---

Swara: No... I mean... What did you call Mr. Maheshwari?

Uttara: (realizing what she means, smiling) Jiju... He had asked me to call me that. He said he doesn't want any formalities in our relationship anymore.

Swara smiles at this, absolutely pleased with this change in her sister and husband's relationship.

"Uttara is like another sister to me... More of a daughter actually... But Swara, what I mean to say is that, your responsibilities are my responsibilities... your family... has become into my family. Don't think of yourself alone anymore...," he had told her only a few days ago.

Swara places her hand on Uttara's cheek and looks at her lovingly.

Uttara: Kya hua Di? Why are you getting so sentimental on me? (noticing her forming tears)

Swara: Arre Budu, you cannot let me enjoy anything can you?

Uttara: (smirking) Nope.

Swara: (chuckling a little) I am just happy that my family is finally complete. Nothing's missing anymore.

Uttara places her hand over her sister's and smiles back at her. She decides on moving on away from emotional issues.

Uttara: Are you sure they are taking care of your well being?

Swara: (sighs) Yes baba...

Uttara: (pleased) Good. That is what I want to hear.

Swara: (hesitant) Uttara... Have you come here alone?

Uttara: Yes, Di, why? I took a rickshaw... (teasing smile) Were you expecting someone else?

Swara: (blushes) Nahi, I was just asking...Priya hasn't come this time... that is why... (clearly lying)

Uttara: Haan haan, sure. Of course you were expecting Priya... Are you sure it is not my Jiju instead you want to see?

Swara: (pink in the face)...

Uttara: (laughing) It's clearly written on your face... You were waiting for Jiju, right? (winks) Well too bad Di, he doesn't want to see you... He said he has become tired of coming back and forth to come and see you...

Swara: (upset on hearing this) ...But today I am supposed to be discharged... He wouldn't forget... would he?

Uttara: (feigning shock) Really? ---You are supposed to be discharged today??? But Jiju was saying you weren't until two more days.

Swara: (now really sad) He has forgotten me...

Uttara: (giggles madly) Didi, oh god, calm down... I was kidding... Please don't get upset... Geez, he has become your whole world all of a sudden... All I ever hear from your mouth is Jiju's name...

Swara: (defensive, embarrassed) I do not speak of him all the time...

Uttara: And all you ever think is about him nowadays... You have forgotten everyone else... Arre, give us other people your time... Or are you just going to spend it on your hubby dearest all the time?

Swara: (mad now) Go... Leave my room and go... I don't want to talk to you... You harass me a lot.

Uttara: Okay, teek hai...

Uttara jumps up and walks to leave, but is instantly stopped by her sister.

Swara: Arre Uttara... I was just kidding... you took me seriously. Come back here...

Uttara: Kyun bhai? I thought I tease you too much... Besides, I was going to go call your husband for you.

Swara's face quickly brightens up on hearing this, bringing a small smile onto Uttara's lips. Its cute how she always smiles and her eyes sparkle whenever she mentions Sanskaar to her.

Swara: He is here?

Uttara: Duh Di... Who do you think brought me here? ---Well actually it was only after I bugged him a lot that he agreed to take me along.

Swara: You had said you came by rickshaw.

Uttara: DDDiii, think with your head... Do you honestly think Jiju would have let me come here by the rickshaw? He refuses to let me go anywhere anymore without taking one of the drivers. 

Swara: Ufff... forget it. Tell me, where is he?

Uttara: He is in the process of getting your discharge papers done. I was with him before, but got bored, and decided to come here to you instead. He must be coming any moment now.

Just as she says this, Sanskaar comes walking in through the door with a small travel bag in his hand, flung over his shoulder, and the discharge papers in his other.

Uttara: Here comes your husband... Happy?

Sanskaar looks up from the papers in his hands and smiles brightly over to his wife, who flushes red from her sister's words. Uttara had made it seem like she had been desperate for her husband to come... well actually, she had been but she does not want it to be obvious. She tends to get very restless when he's not around.

Sanskaar places the bag aside onto the chair near Swara's bed and places a loving kiss on her head, bringing a sunny smile onto his wife's lips.

Sanskaar: Good morning Sweetheart... Looks like you're coming home today.

Uttara: Jiju (she says in a sing-song voice) you won't believe how much Di has asked about you... Seriously, I have become tired in calming her down that you are on your way... What magic have you done on my sister that all she ever wants these days is you?

Swara: (gripping onto his arm) Thank God that you are here... Now you get this crazy girl to be quiet... I have become tired from hearing her silly talks... She harasses me a lot. (pouting at her husband)

Sanskaar: (warningly) Uttaraaa...

Uttara: Jiju, why do you always take Didi's side? Sometimes have some trust in me too.

Sanskaar: (sighs) It's not like that Uttara... You know I had told you not to bug Swara... She needs her rest... You will only hassle her more...

Uttara: (remembering this) Sorry Jiju... won't do it again.

Sanskaar turns his attention back onto his wife, who is staring at the bag he has brought along.

Swara: Sanskaar, what is in this bag?

Uttara: Wah...we have now moved to the first name basis, now have we?

Both Swara and Sanskaar gives Uttara a look, which she takes as a message to shut up.

Uttara: Wow... You two get annoyed easily...

Sanskaar: Poke fun of us later... I don't want a preview of what we're gonna have to face back home... You can team up with Laksh, teek hai?

Uttara: (happy on hearing this) Okay...

Sanskaar: (turning to Swara) I brought you clothes to wear once we need to leave for home...

Swara: We're not leaving now... (sad, not wanting to stay any longer)

Sanskaar: (smiles, strokes her hair) Nahi... I still have to discuss with Dr. Mathur about your recovery in detail... He's busy with another patient at the moment... We will have to wait for some time... Have you eaten?

Swara shakes her head in a negative.

Sanskaar: Kamaal hai... has everyone in this hospital died? Where are they? It's ridiculous that they cannot even do their own jobs right...

Swara: Please do not get angry... I had told the nurse that I would like to eat later...

Sanskaar: Shonaaa, what is this? Why did you not eat?

Swara: (sheepishly, murmurs) I wanted to wait for you... I knew you would have not eaten before coming here... so I had thought we would eat together...

Uttara: (smiles) Jiju, you had to admit one thing... My sister is sweet...

Sanskaar: (glares at Swara) Too sweet if you ask me...

For the next thirty minutes, after quickly ordering breakfast for his wife, Sanskaar and Uttara stayed with Swara in her room until Dr. Mathur was available to talk to. Sanskaar did not really mind the wait, he was enjoying sitting with his wife on the bed with her resting her head on his chest and entwining his hand in hers. He whispers sweet nothings into her ear, causing her to blush throughout... Uttara, chose to sit up front and watch the TV instead, giving them a little privacy to themselves... No one disturbs them up until a nurse comes walking in, informing Sanskaar that Dr. Mathur is waiting for him in his office. Sanskaar goes off to meet up with the doctor, leaving both sisters behind...

Uttara: Di... Let's get you ready while Jiju speaks with the doctor... That way we won't be wasting anymore time when he comes back... I know how much you are impatient on coming home.

Swara nods her head in agreement and lets her sister lead her to the washroom, where she receives help in changing into a saree...

----------

Everything was chaotic back at the Maheshwari Mansion. Everyone were in a frenzy, making preparations in excitement for Swara's arrival. They knew from now on things would be different. Now they will officially be a family... There will be no more estrangement.

Neetha and Rohit had even arrived to welcome Swara home with everyone else. Even little Arjun accompanied them there.

They all await for Sanskaar and Uttara to bring the Bahu of the house back home, where she belongs...

----------

Arjun who had been bored doing nothing in the Mansion, having neither his Uttara Maushi aur Sanskaar Uncle to entertain him, sat by the windows waiting for them to come. A few minutes into his waiting, he sees a black Mercedes pull up onto the driveway and he chirpily announces that his Sanskaar Uncle has come...

----------

Just as Sanskaar steps out from the passenger seat of the car, he sees everyone in his family standing at the front doors of the Mansion, looking eagerly at them. He sighs while shaking his head in bewilderment, and comes around the car over to Swara's side to assist her out. She had injured her leg in the accident so she is not that well in walking on her own since it is still in the process of healing completely. But it is not so serious that she has to be given a set of crutches or be put into a wheelchair. She declined those options before anyway.

Swara opens her door and places her hand into her husband's outstretched one. She lets herself be hoisted up from her seat and uses her husband as a slight support by leaning into him and placing her hands on his chest. She looks behind him and over at her family, who some excitedly wave at her. She smiles and tries her best in not laughing at their excitement. Swara meets her husband's eyes and he smiles back at her as well.

Sanskaar: Welcome home... (he murmurs to her)

Uttara springs up at their side and urges them to go on. As Swara takes a few slow steps forward, she feels a shot of pain rise up in her leg and lets out a soft sound of agony. Sanskaar, worried by this, quickly questions her of what is wrong.

Uttara: (worried herself) Jiju, I think it is her leg. Didi, can you walk?

Swara: (trying to brush off the pain) Haan, I can... Don't worry...

She takes one more step forward, and scrunches up her face, trying hard not to make her physical pain obvious. However, Sanskaar catches this, and wordlessly stops her. He astonishes Swara by lifting her up in his arms and carry her on over to the doors of the Mansion. Her face turns crimson just as they arrive before their family and hides her face into the crook of his neck as she hears Veer and Samar whistle together at this scene. The rest laugh at Swara's reaction and the boys' openly teasing.

Samar: Bravo...what a scene... The hero has brought his heroin in his arms...

Veer: (praising) Waah...kya baath hai...

Sanskaar gives them both a warning glance, causing them to immediately shut up but snigger to themselves.

Laksh: Now boys, we don't want our Sanskaar--- I mean, our Hero to get angry and be the death of us now do we?

Uttara: (remarks from behind) Too late Laksh Bhaiya, you've just made his number one on his hit list.

Everyone else laughs, making the atmosphere around them even more light and enjoyable.

Sujatha: Okay, enough jokes have been made... We will all together harass them later on... but for now... let's welcome them home.

Sanskaar takes this this as his queue to come inside, but just as he makes a motion to move forward, Sujatha instantly stops him.

Sujatha: Sanskaar... not like this... you must wait for a moment... Ragini...

Ragini steps in front, moving up through everyone else, and presents Sujatha with a thali with a burning diya and other objects on it.

Sanskaar: (protesting) Maa, isski kya zaroori hai?

Sujatha: Zaroori hai Sanskaar... It is necessary... My children are coming back home together... and by god's grace Swara is still among us here today... Besides, I also got to know that this ritual had been left incomplete on your wedding day... I want to fulfill it.

Both Sanskaar and Swara look at one another at hearing this, and then at everyone else who stand behind Sujatha with smiles on their faces.

Sujatha: Arre, why are you looking at everyone else so intently? I know everything... The truth of your marriage...And I am very angry with you two... How could you hide something so big from me? And my biggest complaint is against you Sanskaar... Who am I to you? Am I not your mother? Am I not both of your mother? Am I some stranger that you two could not confide in me?

Sanskaar opens his mouth to reply, but Swara beats him to it.

Swara: No Maa, it is nothing like that.

Sujatha: (not letting her finish) I do not want to hear anything... I just want you to know that I do not want you two to hide anything from me from hence forth... And now you two must live a happy married life together... and bless me with tons of grandchildren who I will spoil rotten. (adding on cheekily)

Sanskaar smiles broadly at this while his wife turns beetroot, causing everyone to chuckle.

Sanskaar: Maa, I guarantee you that we will meet to your expectations...

Sujatha elatedly smiles at this, pleased by his promise. She takes the thali in her hands and happily begins in welcoming them home, swinging it around in a circular motion and gently showering their heads with flower petals afterwards. She puts a tika on both of their forehead and steps back, allowing them free entry into their home.

Sujatha: Sanskaar, now you two may come in with your right foot first...

Everyone watches with smiles as Sanskaar place his right foot in first and proceeds in walking over the threshold, keeping his wife close in his arms...

----------

Sanskaar gently places Swara down onto their bed, which is surrounded by various different flowers and get well cards. Swara stares all around at them, awed by everyone's generosity and concern for her well being.

Swara: (softly gasping) So many flowers?

Sanskaar: Hmm... Some of them were brought back here from the hospital... I will have them thrown away soon...

Swara: (instantly) No... I want to keep them... Everyone has given them to me with so much love... I do not want them to be thrown away...

Sanskaar sits down besides her on the mattress and cups her cheek with his hand.

Sanskaar: Whatever you want...

Swara smiles shyly as a reply, feeling special by his centered attention on her. She slowly begins on turning red after realizing that they are alone and that too in their very own bedroom, bringing a laughing grin onto her husband's face.

Sanskaar: Kya hua? Why have you suddenly become into a tomato?

Swara continues in blushing and immediately shakes her head in refusal, not wanting to tell him and make things even more embarrassing for herself.

Sanskaar: Shoonaaa...

Smiling at his childlike whining, Swara casually plays with the buttons of his coat and lowers her head, allowing her hair to fall over her shoulders and hide her face like a curtain... She again shakes her head.

Swara: It's nothing... (shyly)

Sanskaar pushes her hair tenderly back and takes her chin into his fingers, pushing it lightly up, making her meet his eyes.

Sanskaar: Shona, you were the one who had said we will always share our thoughts with one another... Here you are already breaking that motion... Tell me, what is in your mind?

Swara takes in a heavy breath before quietly answering to him...

Swara: ...Me... (hesitant)

Sanskaar: You...

Swara: ...You...

Sanskaar: (prodding her on) Me...  

Swara: (nervously) We...

Sanskaar: (repeating) We...

Swara: (breathes out) ...Here...together.

Sanskaar: Hmm...

Swara: (becoming flustered and slightly breathless with his intense gaze) ...Alone...in our room.

Her voice trails off and she burns hotly under his intrigued expression and the stirred emotions evoked in his dark eyes... She bites on her bottom lip, regretting even thinking about this fact in the first place... She watches him closely, waiting for a reaction or response...

Sanskaar: (breaking into a coy smile) What are you trying to imply?

Swara feels her heart jump out of anticipation as she sees a familiar mix of passion and desire form in her husband's eyes, one that she had encountered a few times before... Shivers run down her spine as she feels her husband caress her bare waist with a swift back and forth motion of his thumb... Her skin tingles from his touch...

Swara: (squeaks) Nothing...

Sanskaar: (his voice husky) Do you intend on having your ways with me Mrs. Maheshwari? ...Because believe me, I won't resist if you do...

Her insides become chaotic as Sanskaar slides his hand up on her lower back and leans his head into hers... Swara's hands tremble from nerves and a strong desire of her own... She closes her eyes as she feels his lips brush lightly across her jaw and near the area under her earlobe, a very sensitive spot for her...he teases her like this for awhile.

Her hands grip tight onto the open flaps of his coat and she lifts her head up, giving more access to him as he makes his way down to her neck, planting sweet kisses along the way and nuzzling her in the crook of her neck. Swara pushes off his coat from his torso and snakes her arms around his neck, bringing him close... Her breathing becomes ragged as she feels Sanskaar instantly take hold of her waist and press her against his own frame, kissing her feverishly along the column of her throat and collarbone in the meanwhile.

She runs her fingers through his hair, creating havoc in Sanskaar's systems. He moves away from her neck and kisses her sensually on her cheeks, lower jaw, and earlobe. Rubbing his nose against hers, he whispers, "Shona... kiss me... please." Swara feels her heart pound hard against her chest and nervously hesitates in initiating a kiss with him. She showers small, feather like pecks down the structure of his jaw and around the corners of his mouth. Sanskaar groans in protest and greedily takes her lips with his own, engaging her into a heated, crazed passionate kiss. He leans in forward, causing her to move back and fall onto the mattress, and firmly holds onto the side of her lower stomach, keeping her in place under him. He is careful in not crushing her, fully aware that she is still yet to recover completely.

After what seems like an eternity for Swara, she feels Sanskaar caress her lips slowly before pulling back and gazing down at her, dazzled. She stares back at him in a breathless state and entice-full eyes. He softly presses his lips against her forehead and murmurs into her ear, "You need to rest." He moves himself away and stands up from the bed, only to be stopped by his darling wife who holds him from leaving.

Swara: Stay... Don't leave.

Sanskaar does not have the choice to refuse and neither wishes to as his wife pulls on his arm, beckoning him to join her back on the bed. He sits down and wraps his arms around her slender waist as she places her head on his chest, leaning into his side, and keeps her hand over his beating heart...

----------

She opens their bedroom door only to find the two of them on the bed, in a deep slumber, nestled in each other's arms... Sujatha cannot contain her on growing smile, pleased on seeing her two children like this. She had come to call them for lunch, but she does not have the heart to wake them. Swara needs the rest and Sanskaar had gone through two weeks of stress and worry over his wife's recovery, barely sleeping himself. Deciding that it's best she leaves them alone, as she quietly closes the door and retreats back on downstairs...

----------

I hope you all liked SwaSan scenes..😳 And I am sorry. No PM's

----------

Lots of Love,
Shreetha..
Edited by .FireBolt. - 5 years ago
dhara2013 thumbnail
Lovely update.. hope you are doing well..
srividhya87 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 It's a surprise seeing an update.. 
Such a romantic update... So so happy for them... 
I didn't expect quick recovery for Swara. Anyway am too happy for them... 
Raglak and uttara teasing r superb... 
Wtng for next updates dr
Edited by srividhya87 - 5 years ago
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dear Shreetha,

Hope you are doing well, and my apologies for not commenting on the earlier one, I was a little tied down with work and also worried about Swara (trust you as a writer but then the heart is fragile)

I loved the update, lovely and intense, with all misunderstandings sorted out (is it okay to let you know that there were times when I liked Laksh and Ragini more😳😳😳) Guess next is Uttara and Neil?

Take care and do not worry about the updates, we are always around to read?

love,
Nyna
Nupur_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dear Shreethu,
Hope you are doing fine!

This romantic, teasing, mushy Sanskaar Maheshwari is such a refreshing change from the brooding Sanskaar Maheshwari 
I'm so glad that Swara is fine & most importantly all misunderstanding got cleared! Not just between SwaSan - which matters more - bt between Sanskaar & Veer too!
I loved Ragini-Laksh & Veer-Priya part too!

All those cute SwaSan moments were pure bliss 😳😳
And I always loved Sanskaar-Uttara moments, probably as much as I love SwaSan moments! They are so cute & such bro-sis goals! And it seems Uttara is not just Sanskaar's SIL & Sis bt his daughter too 

Loads of love & hugs Shreethu 🤗🤗
~ Nupur
krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey dear...
I cant believe i miss this update...i log on once in a day to seen anything updated in this forum...i am still thinking how can i be this late...anyway ...

Update was brilliant ..i loved it...everything sorted between swasan...loved all scenes.they were nicely penned...swasan togetherness after lot of hardship was such a relief..veer priya..ragini laksh..everything cleared..im happpy..

Looking forward for more..
Talia
.Pinky. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's amazing dear.. happy that Swara is safe and now SwaSan are together.. And SwaSan scenes are so lovely.. I loved it.. please update soon..
.FireBolt. thumbnail
Hello Everyone.. How are you all? Thank you so much for your love and support. I appreciate it a lot, even when I am late and never replied to your comments. Thank you. Here is the next update. Please do share your views and ignore mistakes. Thank you. 🤗❤️

Chapter 46:

Sanskaar slides in through the door and peers into the bedroom, finding it empty with no one's presence in it. Musing over this for a moment, he wonders where his darling wife can be. Dressed in a pair of jeans with white t-shirt and blue jacket over it, his eyes travel over to the bathroom where he sees light beaming from the edges of the door. Hearing the tap go off causes him to go forth and knock lightly against the door.

Sanskaar: Shona, sweetheart, have you been in there for the past hour? I've been going mad trying to find you.

"Oh, I'm still getting ready," he hears his wife reply sheepishly. He's slightly stunned by her reply.

Sanskaar: You're still not ready? ---Everyone's waiting for you downstairs.

"I won't take long, I'm almost done...," she answers to his exasperated question. Sanskaar can tell she is enjoying his impatience a little. For the past week since she's been home he's noticed she likes to torment him a lot. She's a definite tease, but he enjoys the challenge.

Sanskaar: (not believing her) Shona... 

A moment later, Sanskaar steps back as he sees the doorknob turn and the door being pulled open. He holds his breath as he sets his eyes on his wife, who stands oblivious to her own beauty--- wearing a gorgeous blue and white designer saree, fitting her slender body perfectly, and causing her skin to glow. She has her hair in curls and pushed off to one side of her shoulder, her tiny ears adorned with matching jhumkes, wrists covered with complimentary bangles and her mangalsutra and sindoor on its place.

Swara: (smiling coyly) You are a very impatient man Mr. Maheshwari...

Grinning back at her, Sanskaar gathers his wife into his arms by grasping onto her waist. He pulls her close against himself and stares at her with approval.

Sanskaar: Only for you Mrs. Maheshwari...

He sees how he has caused a blush to creep onto her cheeks, making them a lovely shade of rosy red. He further smirks at this while she softly pushes him away, embarrassed at how much of an affect he has on her. Sanskaar only brings her back into his hold.

Sanskaar: Kya hua? I was only speaking the truth...

Swara looks up at him shyly with her hands resting against his chest.

Sanskaar: Sach Shona... you look beautiful...

Swara bites down on her lip to hold in her delighted smile and lowers her eyes back down. She feels his first finger push her chin up, making her eyes look back at him. Sanskaar takes his thumb and releases her bottom lip, he softly traces around her full lips creating butterflies to swarm all around the pit of his wife's stomach in anticipation. She feels a chill run down her back with his fixed gaze on her. Her eyes close just as his lips take hers into a small, gentle, sensual kiss.

Sanskaar: (Breaking the kiss) I have something for you.

Swara: (Confuse) What..?

Sanskaar: This... (said taking out a pair of diamong bangles from his jeans pocket and placing infront of her)

Swara was stunned for a moment seeing the bangles. She never expected anything like that from Sanskaar. But now everything is changed and it's for best. Slowly a smile spread on her lips and without wasting a second, she hugged him tightly. Sanskaar reciprocates it hugging her ever more tightly, if it's possible. They broke the hug after what seemed like an eternity.

Swara: Sanskaar, they are beautiful...thank---

Even before she completes, Sanskaar places his finger on her lips stopping her in middle.

Sankaar: There is saying Shona, "Dosti aur Pyaar mein, no sorry and no thank you. So, I hope you understood. (smiling and removes his finger) Now wear them. 

Swara just forwards her both hands towards him, indicating him silently to make her wear them with his own hands which sanskaar does happily and kisses on her both wrists just beside the bangle.

Swara looks at him with tears in her eyes and leans towards him standing on her toes, kisses his forehead, both eyes and both cheeks while Sanskaar gently snakes his arms around her waist gathering her more closer, kissing her tears and placing his lips onto hers for a passionate kiss making her dizzy. She wraps her arms around his neck, deepen the kiss playing with his hair and pulling him more closer to her. They kissed senselessly pouring their every emotion into it.

As he pulls away, he pressed his lips against her head lovingly and takes her small hand in his own.

Sanskaar: Before I get carried away and forget that we have guests who are waiting for you, I think it'd be wise to go now...

Swara only blushes beetroot as a reply and follows his lead once he tugs on her hand...

----------                                        

Together they walk down the stairs side by side, complementing each other and looking every bit like how a couple in love should look. Sanskaar never lets go of her hand or let his eyes wander anywhere else but her as they immerse themselves into the party held in Swara's honor. Ragini had thought it would be appropriate to hold a party for having Swara safe and sound back at home with them. Sanskaar had warned her that he did not want this to be a publicity party, only a quiet gathering of close family friends and relatives. But it seems that she did not keep to her word as he found many reporters flashing their cameras and aiming questions.

Swara moves in closer to Sanskaar's side, nervous from such a great attention centered on her. Sanskaar, furious, eyes his sister, who stands across the other side of the room giving him begging looks to forgive her and not to kill her afterwards. Feeling a hand on his shoulder, he turns and finds Laksh standing by his side.

Laksh: Sanskaar, this isn't Ragini's doing. She doesn't have any idea how they've gotten here either. They just appeared five minutes ago. --- I guess the talk spread about the party and it got to the media.

Sanskaar: Laksh, I don't care how or from who they found out, I just want them out of here.

Laksh nods his head in understanding and makes his way over to the paparazzi, politely requesting them to leave since this is a very small affair held for close relations to the Maheshwari family. Just as the reporters leave, taking last bit of pictures with them, Bhavni comes walking through the entrance, watching the media leave with amusement. She approaches both Sanskaar and Swara, who brighten up on seeing her.

Bhavni: I guess this is a very exclusive party. Boy do I feel special that I'm invited.

Sanskaar: (grins) Bhavni, you very well know that you're always welcomed here.

Bhavni: (smug) Yes, I know.

Both Sanskaar and Swara chuckle at her and welcome her in with hugs. Bhavni concernedly inquires about Swara's health and fusses over her of being more careful and to take care of herself.

Sanskaar: You don't worry about her Bhavni, mein hoon nah. I will take care of her.

Sanskaar wraps his arm around Swara's waist, bringing her into his side. Swara smiles shyly while Bhavni raises an eyebrow at this.

Bhavni: Accha? Since when have you become into such a caring husband, huh?

Sanskaar: A man can surprise you at times.

Bhavni: Indeed he can...Very much. I've never seen this side of you before. What jadoo has this girl managed to do on you?

Sanskaar just grins as an answer and Bhavni gives Swara a teasing wink, bringing an embarrassed yet knowing smile onto her lips.

----------

Samar: Kya hua? Why are you so moody all of a sudden? You should be happy, this party is in honor of Swara Bhabhi.

Uttara keeps her arms crossed against her chest and continues to sulk inwardly. She continues to glance over at the grandfather clock nearby, only causing her to become even more aggravated than before.

Uttara: Idiot...Moron...Pig...Stupid. I will never talk to him again... (she grumbles to herself)

Samar: (curious) What are you muttering about?

Uttara: Not returning any of my calls...an hour late... I'll kill him...even dressed up for him... ridiculous.

Samar just sighs in defeat and mutters before leaving, "Women." Uttara remains behind, grouchy and boiling with frustration. She had personally invited him with using Ragini didi as a cover up, telling him to come on time and behave like a wonderful gentleman. Even though her Swara Di had been friends with him before, she still wanted him to set a good impression on both her sister and Jiju. Tonight is the night that she wants to make her relationship with Neil open to her sister and brother-in-law. She does not want to sneak around and lie...Which is why it is important for Neil to come in the first place. She wants for them to tell her Di and Jiju together. Obviously he doesn't care about her enough to realize how important it is to her for him to come... 

----------

Feeling a tap on her shoulder, Swara turns away from Bhavni and looks behind her... She is surprised to see Neil standing before her, wearing a soft apologetic smile and holding a bouquet of yellow roses in his hand. She doesn't know how to react by his presence. It's been so long since they've talked, so long when they had been close friends...

Neil: I'm sorry about the accident. It's relieving to know that you're well now... Here, these are for you.

Swara takes the flowers from his extended hand and smiles thankfully at him.

Swara: You didn't have to.

Neil: Yes I did. Especially after how I've behaved with you for the past few months... It was uncalled for...I acted like a complete ass.

Swara: Neil, you were never rude to me. (kind)

Neil: (sad smile) Well I wasn't really anything to you now was I? ...I had been ignoring you purposely for my own reasons and I'm sorry for being a terrible friend... Your accident really shook me up though. I was worried for you.

Swara: How come you never came to visit at the hospital?

Neil: Tried... But the nurses refused to let me in... Something about only family members allowed.

Neil watches Swara look into deep thought over this and smiles softly in amusement. She really has no clue of anything. Neither of that rule set by her husband or of the reasoning behind his previous behavior.

Neil: Well I am just glad to see you standing on your two feet and looking well.

Swara: (smiling) Thank you for your concern Neil. You have always been a good friend to me. I won't trouble you by knowing your reason for your past behavior, because I don't want to think of that past now... Friends once again?

Neil: (grinning in agreement, assuring) Always...

Swara smiles back at him in delight and Neil pecks her affectionately on her cheek before wishing for her wellbeing one last time and leaving off in his own direction. She watches him wander off and grins fondly as he joins her sister, who is standing gloomily to herself, by taking her back into his arms and chuckle moments later as she turns around and attempts to hit him continuously...

----------

Uttara: Stupid, donkey, moron!

Neil: Is that anyway to greet the one you love? (in between laughter)

Uttara: (huffs) Who says that I love you? ---- I hate you!

Neil: I don't need to hear it from anyone baby, I know you do. And you do not hate me, in fact, that's the least you feel about me.

Uttara: (scowls) Go away, I don't want to speak to you.

Neil: Kyun bhai, what did I do to receive such resentment from you?

Uttara: (scoffs) Do not act innocent with me Neil Sharma. You come here more than an hour late, keeping me waiting for you, and ask me what you have done?

Neil pokes his tongue through his cheek and looks sheepishly at his angry, yet stunningly beautiful girlfriend. He has the urge to bring her into his arms despite the fact that they're in a room full of people, yet has trouble in doing so with Uttara continuously pushing his hands aside.

Neil: I had to stop by on the way to pick up flowers for your sister. I couldn't come to the party without having anything to give her. 

Uttara: Any normal person would have gotten it ahead of time and that too less than in an hour.

Neil: I was busy.

Uttara: You're lying.

Neil: Are you sure you want to accuse me of that?

Uttara: I know your poker face...

Neil: How can you possibly already know that?

Uttara: I am a good observer.

Neil: ...Really? What else do you observe? (teasing)

He succeeds in making Uttara momentarily speechless and turn a soft shade of pink.

Uttara: (changing the subject) Where were you?

Neil: (sighs) Does it really matter anymore? I'm here now aren't I? ...That should count.

Uttara remains silent, confirming what he has said without any words. She places her head against his chest and wraps her arms around his torso.

Uttara: ...I was missing you. That's all.

Neil: That makes me feel slightly good about myself.

Uttara: (pounding his chest lightly) Don't get too prideful... My life doesn't revolve around you, you know.

Neil: Sure it doesn't...

Uttara: (pounding his chest again) I mean it...

Neil: Of course you do...

Uttara: (punching him once more) Neil...

Neil: (chuckling)...

----------

Swara is watching everything silently when suddenly all lights are off making it pitch dark and everything became silent. She looks around to check whats happening when a spot light fell on her startling her. When she is about to move, she heard a very familiar voice...saying something...

"This is for you my princess." The voice said and then,

Tere dar pe aake tham gaye
Naina namaazi ban gaye
Ek duje mein yun dhal gaye
Aashiqana aayat ban gaye
Main aur tum...

While Swara is thinking if it's really "him" or she is hallucinating, another spot light fell on a familiar figure as he came into view, singing.

Kaisi dil lagayi kar gaye
Rooh ki rubaayi ban gaye
Khaali khaali done the jo
Thoda sa dono bhar gaye
Main aur tum...

Chalo ji aaj saaf saaf kehta hoon
Itni si baat hain mujhe tumse pyaar hai
Yunhi nahi main tum pe jaan deta hoon

When he turned and started walking towards her, she is shocked... surprised...astonished... what not...seeing her husband...the great Sanskaar Maheshwari singing a song for her with a guitar... expressing his unconditional love for her infront of everyone, including the paparazzi...

Mujhe tumse pyaar hai...

She just stood there numb with tears glistening in her eyes, gasping as her husband approached her with his charming smile which always makes her heart flutter...still not able to believe what she is seeing and what her husband is doing...just for her...

Lag na yeh dhoop zaroori
Lag na yeh chaanv zaroori
Milte hai ishq zameen par
Ab do hi naam zaroori
Main aur tum...

Sanskaar goes around her while singing, conveying his every emotion through song and stands infront of her placing guitar aside and forwading his hand to his gorgeous wife which she accepts readily and he pulls her towards himself snaking his one hand around her waist, other hand holding her hand and she placed her free hand on his shoulder.

Apna khuda bhi hoga
Apna hi Rab le lenge
Khud ki bana ke duniya
Ye zindagi jee lenge
Main aur Tum...

Yuhi nahi main tum pe jaan deta hoon

Mujhe tumse... pyaar hai...

As they are swaying slowly to the music, Sanskaar places the small microphone infront of her lips and encourages her to continue... Slowly Swara starts to sing with her melodious voice, sync to the music...

Ek tum, ek main, teeja maangu kya khuda se
Dil doon, jaan doon, kya doon itna bata de
Tera mera rishta hai saanson se bhi naazuk

Tum sa, hum sa, koi duja na hoga na hua re
Do dil sa ek seene mein hai jaise main aur Tum
Ab dono hum ek jeene mein hain jaise main aur Tum

Casting an enchanting spell on everyone present over there with their true pure honest unconditional love..., both SwaSan sang together with broad smiles on their faces... where as Swara's eyes are glassy with uncontrollable tears which are falling freely on to her cheeks without a care.

Jaan se zyada chaha tumko piya re
Harpal, hardum, humdum tumko jiya re

Aaj saaf saaf kehta hoon
Itni si baat hain mujhe tumse pyar hai
Yunhi nahi main tumpe jaan deta hoon

Mujhe tumse... Pyaar hai...

As soon as they finished the song, Sankaar cups both her cheeks wiping her tears gently nodding his head sideways in no' while Swara just keeps looking at him. He placed a soothing kiss on her forehead and takes her in his arms. They stood in same position forgetting everything until lights gets on and their moment is broken by clapping and whistle sound of everyone present over there. They just broke the hug as their siblings approached them congratulating on their awesome performance teasingly where Sankaar rubbed his hand on back of his neck other hand resting on Swara's waist and Swara shyly lowered her head and snuggle into her husband chest which Sanskaar accepted gladly encaging her in his warm embrace; smile never leaving their bright faces.

----------

"Boo..." Swara gasps softly out of surprise as she feels a pair of arms take her waist. She already knows who it is and just smiles shyly.

Swara: Where were you? You suddenly left... (breaking the hug and turning towards him) And what was that? (about song and everything)

Sanskaar: I was here...nearby Jaan...got an important official call...Cannot ignore it. (wrapping his arms around her waist) and whats that what' ha.?

Swara: Don't play ignorance. (her hands on his chest) You very well know what I am talking about?

Sanskaar: For your kind information Mrs. Maheshwari, that is called a surprise. (kissing her cheek) Didn't you like it? (frowning)

Swara: (teary eyes) You did so much for me Sanskaar. How can I not like it? Infact I loved it. This is the best surprise I've ever got. Thank you so much sanskaar. (placing a kiss at the corner of his lips) 

Sanskaar: (wiping her tears with one hand while the other still around her waist) Did you forgot what I said earlier in our room? Huh...no sorry and no thank you...and of course no tears as well. Samjhi..? (caressing her cheek)

Swara: Haan... (smiling little) Waise, Sanskaar...I didn't know that you could sing so well... 

Sanskaar: You don't know many things Mrs. Maheshwari. But you can expect the unexpected from me. (smirking)

Swara just smiles looking into his eyes. Suddenly Sanskaar turns her around taking her in back hug again and pulling her backwards against his frame. She could only blush for his openly display of affection. She attempts to remove herself away from him. 

Swara: (embarrassed) What are you doing? Everyone is looking. 

Sanskaar places his chin on her shoulder and only pulls her closer towards him.

Sanskaar: So what? Let them look... I want to love my wife... What's so wrong in that?

Swara: But in front of everyone... let go me---this isn't the time. (admonishing him)

Sanskaar: Shonaaa... You think about people too much... Waise bhi, they are not even looking... they are too involved in their own conversations... 

Looking around she notices that what he's saying is true. All of their guests have immersed themselves into animate conversations with one another, forgetting their host and hostess of the party. She relaxes back into him, leaning her head against his and sighs contently in his embrace. Attention would not be drawn to them as they are quite distant from the frenzy atmosphere, hanging back beside a column. Also the lights in the hall have been dimmed down, the only source of light coming from the dance floor...

He takes notice of yellow roses and softly kisses her neck before asking, "Where are the flowers from?" Swara closes her eyes and leans closer into him while answering sweetly, "A friend..."

She feels his throat rumble sexily as he huskily teases her by saying, "I did not know you have friends here in Mumbai, Mrs. Maheshwari." ...Swara smiles in a laughing manner, automatically reminded of the first time he had said this. At that time it was sarcastic, but now it is humorous and innocently light. She digs her elbow into his stomach as she says back, "Of course not, because I don't have anyone here but you, now do I?" Sanskaar chuckles after letting out a soft, "ouch," and tightening his hold around her.

Sanskaar: Which friend?

Swara: (smiling) Kyun? Is my husband jealous?

Sanskaar: (playing along) Damn straight I am... Anyone who gifts my wife with a bouquet of flowers and causes her to speak so highly of them obviously makes me feel threatened.

Swara: (giggling) ...Neil... Neil Sharma... Yaad hai? He works at the office?

Sanskaar's face changes, becoming slightly agitated and he removes his arms. Swara feels him turn her around to face him. She becomes confused by his change of attitude. Concernedly she touches his cheek. 

Swara: Kya hua?

Sanskaar: Shona, I don't want to behave like an ordering husband, but I really don't want you to have anything to do with him.

Swara: (terribly confused) Kyun nahi? ...He is a nice person and he has always been kind to me. What has he ever done to make you feel like this?

Sanskaar: Call me whatever you want, jealous or crazy, but I just don't like him with you. Never did. The guy's a flirt and if he tries to pull something on you again I'll----

Swara: Pull something on me? Why, Neil would never do something like that. He's never behaved inappropriately with me before nor has ever made me feel uncomfortable.

Sanskaar: (sighs) Sweetheart, you're naive; you don't know what's going on in that guy's head.

Swara: I do know, and it's nothing of that sort as you're thinking. In fact, he had even told me before that I am like a sister to him. We are only good friends.

Swara watches her husband go into deep thought over this and become confused himself. He was so sure...but perhaps he just wasn't able to believe before that a simple friendship was what they really shared and that Neil didn't want anything more. 

Sanskaar: (saying more to himself) What did I not say to him. I even threatened to make him into a waiter boy if he didn't stay away from you.

Swara: You what? (shocked) When did you say this?

Sanskaar: ...Three months ago... 

It finally starts making sense to her now. "Look, ask your husband! ...Just please leave me alone... I don't want to be a waiter boy." So that was what Neil had meant at the party held for Sanskaar's win over a business deal. Her husband had warned him off from ever speaking to her again because he had thought Neil was looking for something more. Finding this highly amusing, Swara puzzles Sanskaar by giggling, as if this was a very funny matter, however, Sanskaar finds nothing humorous about it. 

Sanskaar: Why are you laughing?

Swara: (in between giggles) I am laughing because... I find it very intriguing that you were jealous even back then...

Sanskaar: (finding her conclusion ridiculous) I wasn't jealous...I was simply just looking out for you...

Swara: Yes because that was exactly what you wanted to do at the time, look after me... (giving him a knowing look)

Sanskaar: (looking sheepish, repeating himself) I wasn't jealous...

Swara: Mr. Maheshwari, no excuses of yours are going to be able to explain your reasoning for what you did... (continuing to chuckle)

Seeing him become embarrassed and look away, her giggles subside and Swara takes his chin into her fingers, steering his face back over to him.

Swara: Ab kya hua? (soothingly) Gussa ho? ...Accha sorry baba, I shouldn't have laughed... I just thought it was really cute... Do you want to know what I think Sanskaar?

Sanskaar meets her eyes, showing her that he's listening. Swara smiles and carries on...

Swara: (softly) I think that you have always loved me...  ---From the start of our marriage... You were just too arrogant and pigheaded to realize it... (ending teasingly)

She sees surprise register in his eyes by this suggestion and then slowly he begins to ponder thoughtfully over this...

Perhaps she's right. Maybe he has been in love with Swara for a long time now. Even before their marriage once he comes to think of it. What else can explain the reason why he always felt odd with her presence around, out of control and not his cool, determined self? He felt stripped of his normal confidence and did not like having to experience that feeling. He had also been very intimidated by how much they had in common, both their character and general view of life. Possibly that is what drove him to Priya, who was the complete opposite and was someone who didn't make him feel strange and different from his usual self. He was in control, a feeling he was used to and not out of it when around Swara.

Smiling at this discovery, Sanskaar looks back over to his curious wife, who watches him cautiously. He pulls her into his arms and says conformingly to her...

Sanskaar: You might just be right Mrs. Maheshwari... 

Swara smiles from his answer and turns pink in the face by his intense molten chocolate eyes gazing at her. She sees him break out into a handsome smile on hearing the music and pulls her even closer, gripping onto her naked waist.

Janam janam janam saath chalna yunhi

Kasam tumhe kasam aake milna yahin

Ek jaan hai bhale do badan ho judaa

Meri hoke humesha hi rehna

Kabhi na kehna alvida

Swara gasps just as she's pushed against his chest and drowns in his stormy depth eyes. "Would you care for another dance, princess?" he asks her sweetly and waits patiently for a reply. A single nod of affirmation gives him his queue to take his wife to the dance floor.

Meri subah ho tumhi aur tumhi shaam ho

Tum dard ho tum hi aaraam ho

Meri duaaon se aati hai bas ye sadaa

Kabhi na kehna alvida

Aha ha ha o...

Kabhi na kehna Alvida...

Swara takes in the song's lyrics and realizes something. She stares up at her husband just as she acknowledges this, only to find his eyes staring back at her and wearing a knowing look on his face.

Ek jaan hai bhale do badan ho judaa

Kabhi na kehna alvida

Tum dard ho tum hi aaraam ho

Kabhi na kehna alvida

Aha ha ha o...

Kabhi na kehna Alvida...

She looks at him with shock as he whispers gently in her ear, "I know what you're thinking sweetheart, and yes, this is the very same song that we shared our first dance to...our song."

Teri baahon mein hai mere dono jahaan

Tu rahe jidhar meri jannat wahin

Jal rahi agan hai jo ye do tarfa

Na bujhe kabhi meri mannat yahi

Tu meri aarzu, main teri aashiqui

Tu meri shayari, main teri mausiqi

Confused on how he possibly could remember this considering the circumstances back then, but elated either way, Swara rests her head onto his shoulder and continues to sway to the music in his arms...enjoying the feel of being with him. If she could she would pause time just so she can cherish this moment forever...

Talab talab talab bas teri hai mujhe

Nason mein tu nasha banke ghulna yunhi

Meri mohabbat ka karna tu haq ye adaa

Meri hoke hamesha hi rehna

Kabhi na kehna Alvida...

Tum dard ho, tum hi aaraam ho

Kabhi na kehna Alvida...

Aa... alvida..

O... na na..

----------

"They look so happy, don't they?" she whispers to her husband as she leans her head against his shoulder and holds onto his arm, watching the two dance together, never letting their eyes move from each other's...  

Veer smiles in agreement, watching the same scene. He rests his head on his wife's and pulls her into his arms. 

Veer: Yes, they do... They are finally happy together. I am glad Sanskaar Bhaiya did not take too long in accepting Swara Bhabhi... She was meant to come into his life either way.

Priya: Hmm. They are meant to be... (softly agreeing to him)

----------

"Is this some kind of joke? Why would you wish for something like that? ---Do you want me to die," Neil immediately questions her just as he processes what she had asked him to do. 

Uttara: Don't act so dramatic Veer. I just want to tell them. There's nothing wrong about what we share. 

Neil: Agreed, but when you confront something like this before your own boss, telling him you are seeing his little sister-in-law----then there is something death sentencing about that...Especially when your boss happens to be Sanskaar Maheshwari. 

Uttara giggles at his obvious discomfort of even thinking about talking about their relationship to her brother-in-law. Neil frowns at her, not liking how she isn't treating the situation seriously. 

Uttara: Neil,, it'll be fine...Promise. Jiju won't act irrational about it, I'm sure. He might not completely feel alright at first, but I know in the end he would want my happiness.

Neil: (uneasy) You want to tell them today itself?

Uttara nods her head in agreement. He sighs heavily in defeat and gives her a hot look. 

Neil: You will be the death of me, Gadodia. 

She smiles innocently back and kisses him sweetly on the tip of his nose as she wraps her arms around his neck. 

Uttara: Well then it would be a sweet death, wouldn't it?

Neil: (groans) You're such a tease... Why do you always choose to behave like this out in open when I'm incapable of doing anything back rather than whenever we are alone?

Uttara: Because just like how you said... I'm a tease. (winks, smug) 

Neil grins at her and affectionately plays with her hair, tucking a few strands behind her ear. 

Neil: How about we do this... If you really want to tell your sister and Jiju, then I will personally come another time to talk privately with them. I dont want to drop a bomb on them, especially today when they're wrapped up in their own matters... Let's be subtle about this.  

He watches as his girlfriend takes a moment to think over what he has said and softly agree with him. Today was about her Jiju and Di... She did not want to steal that away from them.

----------                                            

Swara gently begins in removing her jhumkes from her ears, untwisting the small knob, unclasping them from her earlobe. She stands before her dresser, ready to remove her jewelry and then change, getting prepared for bed. The party went smoothly and ended with guests leaving one by one, each and every one of them once again wishing for her good health. Sanskaar stayed behind with Laksh downstairs to greet them out while Swara opted to go on upstairs to their bedroom. 

She momentarily stills in her actions from surprise as a pair of familiar arms snake around her waist from behind and teasing lips nibble on her ear. She closes her eyes and leans her head back, enjoying the sensation of this and turns her head the other side, allowing him to do the same to the other. He unclips her other earring from her ear and settles it down onto the flat surface of the table. Turning her around, Sanskaar begins in removing her bangles gently for her, placing them onto the dresser carelessly. He kisses her wrists sweetly, moving down to her forearm, up her upper arm, her shoulder. Taking complete possession over her body by keeping his hands firmly on her hips, pressing her into his frame, Sanskaar kisses her in a blazing manner, unable to control the desire burning inside of him. He leaves her no room as she is pushed against the back of the dresser. Her breathing instantly becomes ragged...and she shudders as his cool hands slip under the saree, meeting with her naked stomach...

In the midst of placing fervent kisses along her throat, he nuzzles her neck hotly, causing Swara to grow warm all over. 

"I have been wanting to do this for so long...," he whispers to her, his voice filled with desire. Swara brings her arms around him, drawing him close, wanting him to continue the passionate bliss being showered on her. Interpreting this as a willing invitation, Sanskaar presumes in ravishing his wife's lips and sweeps her off her feet, gathering her into his arms, and placing on bed...

----------

Lots of Love,
Shreetha..
Edited by .FireBolt. - 5 years ago