Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FireBolt. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Epilogue:

Life for the Maheshwaris proved to be wonderful as they all lived peacefully and happily together as a true family. Including Veer and Priya, who had at first suggested on moving out as they did not want to live there as a burden, only to be flatly refused by Sanskaar himself who stated that they were as much a part of this family as anyone else. They had thought life couldn't get any better until one fine night five months later...

----------                                      

"Sanskaar...Sanskaar...Sanskaar," she calls out for his attention while shaking him out of his deep slumber. Sanskaar is rattled out of his sleep and looks over to his wife in a blurry daze. 

Sanskaar: What is it Shona? ...It's three in the morning. (groggily) 

Swara bites on her bottom lip and gives him an innocent, embarrassed look. 

Swara: I'm hungry... 

Sanskaar turns his back on her and tiredly replies, "Then go ask Shambu to get you something to eat." He is startled once again out of his sleep as his wife angrily hits him with her pillow. 

Swara: (huffs) Is Shambu my husband or are you? 

Sanskaar swears under his breath and unwillingly sits up in bed, meeting his wife's demanding eyes. 

Sanskaar: I'd rather him be your husband just about now...

Again she hits him hard with the pillow. Sanskaar moans. Her and her mood swings. 

Sanskaar: I'm going... I'm going... What do you want? (sighs)

Swara: (bright and chirpy) I want five scoops of Ben and Jerry's chocolate ice cream with a little whipped cream in it. 

Sanskaar raises a brow at this while Swara understands what he's implying. She shoves him out of bed. 

Swara: Don't you dare say anything. I'm eating for three! 

Completely frazzled, Sanskaar walks out of their room in a lost manner, the thought of sleep preoccupying his mind. He doesn't know how he gets downstairs as he wasn't even paying attention to where he was going. He grabs a bowl and takes the box of ice cream from the freezer. 

At five months Sanskaar and Swara were given a jolting surprise of having to expect not just one bundle of joy, but two of them. A girl and a boy...They had been excited by the thought of being pregnant with a baby, but hearing that they were with two threw them over the roof. Sanskaar instantly went to task of redecorating the nursery for both of his children's likings.  

Sanskaar has no idea of where the whipped cream could be as he is not familiar with the kitchen. He was lucky enough to locate the ice cream and the bowl. He hopes his wife won't notice and will forget from the delight of having something sweet to eat.

Once he enters the bedroom, he is greeted with a bright radiant smile on his wife's face who eagerly takes the bowl of her ice cream from his hands and indulges herself into the deliciousness of her treat. Easing Sanskaar's worries, she completely forgets about the whipped cream. Swara kisses him earnestly on his cheek. 

Swara: Thank you. You're the best.

Sanskaar: I know.

He grumbles before getting back into bed and trying to get into a comfortable position to fall back asleep. In the meanwhile Swara eats her ice cream happily. She can't help but look at her husband in between bites, who sleeps so serenely. A soft smile makes its way onto her lips... He has been absolutely terrific throughout her pregnancy. Completely loving and very patient---especially with her growing mood swings. Swara was never the one to have fits and make demands, it was not her nature to do so, which everyone knew as wellincluding her husband. But recently all she is ever having are terrible mood swings that most of the time comes out of the bloom and which she has no control over whatsoever. Her husband was certainly not used to this side of her but quickly tried to adapt and became extra patient, to which she is grateful for. He is a wonderful husband and she is lucky to have him.  

Swara reaches out and strokes his hair with her fingers, caressingly in a fond manner. She knows he is tired. He has been working a lot lately and she has also been waking him up at odd hours for her random cravings throughout. She bites her bottom lip and begins to feel bad about waking him again. She should really stop giving into her cravings. She makes a mental note of that. 

Feeling the urge to use the bathroom, Swara places her bowl aside and gets out of bed after a moment of effort. She hoists herself onto her feet and makes her way to the toilet. Two minutes later she comes walking out and stands in front of her husband's side of the bed, looking afraid and her face as white as a sheet of paper. 

Sanskaar feels himself being shook out of his sleep once more and somehow manages to open his eyelids despite the drowsiness in him. Seeing his wife in front of him, he sighs and runs his hand through his hair. 

Sanskaar: (tiredly) What is it sweetheart? Do you need something else?

Swara: (voice cracking) Sanskaar... My-my water broke...

----------                                        

He didn't waste any time in rushing his wife to the hospital, waking Veer along as he needed someone to drive them. Priya woke up as well and on hearing the news, quickly sprung out of bed and informed everyone else. She volunteered to go along with them and Sanskaar, already hassled as it is and not wanting to take away time in arguing with her, hastily told her to hurry up. Sanskaar sat in the back with his wife and Priya sitting on the other side of her with Veer up in the driver seat and Laksh, who had heard the whole commotion, sitting in the passenger side.

Sanskaar: Don't worry, you can do this... Take easy breaths...In and out...In and out. 

Sanskaar leads her into her breathing and pushes away the strands of hair that fall onto her face. She grips hard onto her husband and sister's hands as she feels the contractions coming. 

Swara: Sanskaarrr... (breathless, screaming)

Sanskaar places his hand behind her head and leans his forehead against hers, making her meet his eyes. 

Sanskaar: Just keep breathing in and out Shona... 

She listens and cooperates fully as he takes deep breaths along with her throughout the drive to the nearest hospital...

----------

Sanskaar: Dr.Malhotra!

He calls out to his wife's gynecologist who is standing before the reception desk, scanning through the papers on the clipboard in her hands. Simran Malhotra looks over and sees her patient wheeled over to her in a wheel chair, her husband looking frantic and anxious. 

Sanskaar: (breathes out) Her water broke...she's just started having her contractions... I----She---

Simran: (soothingly) Please be calm Mr. Maheshwari. Everything's going to be alright. We'll take your wife from here and place her into a room where we'll start prepping for the delivery.

Sanskaar: (his forehead creasing with worry) But she's two months early.

Simran: I understand that. And that's no reason to be worried. That's perfectly normal for pregnant mothers who are expecting twins. Twins usually are premature. 

Swara screams which causes Simran to take action. 

Simran: Her contractions are 20-30. We need them to be 60 seconds apart. ----Sister!

A nurse nearby listens as Simran instructs her to take Swara into one of the hospital rooms. As his wife is taken away from him, Sanskaar stands behind and stares after her longingly and restlessly till she vanishes from sight.

Simran: Mr. Maheshwari, I will inform you when your wife is ready to go into labor. For now, please wait here.

Simran goes to take care of the preparations for her patient's delivery, leaving Sanskaar behind with Veer, Priya, and Laksh who places a comforting hand on his shoulder...

----------                                          

Within the next thirty minutes, the rest of the Maheshwaris appear and join Sanskaar in waiting for more news on his wife and kids. Uttara sits beside her brother-in-law, helping to ease his growing tension while the others wait around, filled with anxiety. 

Sanskaar: You all didn't have to come now... It's five in the morning.

Ragini: Don't be ridiculous bhaiya... Of course we will come here for both you and bhabhi, no matter how long it takes.

Sujatha: Haan Sanskaar, we wouldn't miss this for the world. 

After what feels like a century to Sanskaar, he sees Simran make reappearance and approach him and his family. He springs up onto his two feet. 

Sanskaar: Doctor----

Simran: Mr. Maheshwari, your wife is ready to go into labor. If you would like, you may accompany her. I think she would really like that. She needs the support. 

Sanskaar stares at her dumbfound for a second before answering hastily without another thought, "Yes!" Simran and Sanskaar both leave together as the others stick back to continue waiting. 

Sanskaar enters the room to find his wife sitting up on one of the hospital beds with her legs propped up, sweating and panting heavily. He goes to her side and takes her hand which Swara grips onto hard. 

Sanskaar: I'm here Shona... We're in this together.

Swara nods with tears rising in her eyes and holds onto him tight...

----------                                        

Thursday, 1:43 PM Swara Maheshwari gave birth to two beautiful babies, a girl and boy (three minutes older than his sister). The Maheshwaris had gone back to the Mansion after staying for a decent amount of time through the first stage of the labor, only a few remained back for Sanskaar who stayed throughout.

He kissed his wife's forehead after removing a few of her strands. Swara smiles faintly up at him, clearly exhausted and worn out from hours of painful contractions and the delivery, but completely worth it at the end. Together they look up as their room door opens and watch one of the nurses come in, carrying two bundles in her arms. Both of their hearts soar in anticipation as she nears and presents their two newly born children to them. Tears glisten in Sanskaar's eyes as he holds his daughter for the very first time in his arms as his wife cradles their son and feels himself choke up with emotion. His little girl is everything he had prayed for... Those same captivating big doe eyes as her mothers, a cute adoring small button nose, tiny little ears, and a small soft smile playing on her lips---seeming as if she is just as happy as he is in seeing him. He looks over as he hears his son cooing in his mother's arms and takes him all in as well. 

Swara: (contently says in satisfaction) He is the exact replica of his father...

He watches for a moment as Swara plays with their son affectionately, fondling his small little hands and then stares at her with such an intense look that his wife has never seen in his eyes before.

Sanskaar: Thank you so much Shona... You have no idea... No idea how happy you have made me today. 

She smiles at him sweetly while placing her hand to his cheek. Sanskaar takes it and kisses the inside of her palm. 

Sanskaar: I love you... 

Swara beams at this and kisses him softly on his lips. She turns to gaze at her daughter and a fresh set of tears surface as she is astounded by how beautiful she is. 

Swara: (exclaims softly) She's gorgeous...

Sanskaar: Our kids are going to be tough to handle Shona...

Swara: How's that?

Sanskaar: Their good looks are going to make us go through hell... especially this little one. (indicating their daughter)  

Swara giggles and can already see her husband carrying a shot gun with him to ward off every boy who even wishes to speak to their daughter. Their door opened once again and they are greeted pleasantly by their family members who emerge with gifts, balloons, and flowers. They are drawn to the children and gush over how beautiful they are. Uttara who holds her nephew in her arms, asks suddenly...

Uttara: What have you planned on naming them?

Sanskaar and Swara both look at one another at this. They had both discussed names here and there, but made no definite decisions. Swara takes her husband's hand in hers. 

Swara: What do you want to name them?

Sanskaar looks thoughtful for a moment before placing his own hand over hers and shaking his head at her. 

Sanskaar: I want you to name them.

Uttara: So Di... what are my nephew and niece's names? (excitedly) 

Swara looks at her husband for a good moment before setting her eyes onto her daughter who is being cradled in her grandmother's arms...

Swara: ...Ananya Sanskaar Maheshwari...

Switching her gaze now over to her son in her sister's arms, she says with confidence...

Swara: and Ram Anvith Sanskaar Maheshwari...     

Sanskaar holds in his breath as he hears this whereas everyone else stares at Swara with appreciation for her choice. Swara squeezes his hand as she goes on...

Swara: Anvith as well, because he should make his own identity along with his father's and Ananya because she will be unique... Both will bring happiness and light into our lives and will make me just as happy as their father has. 

Everyone comments on her decision, showing their approval, while Swara only stares at her husband---seeking for his. 

Swara: (softly inquires) What do you think? 

Sanskaar literally looks at her, speechless as he is so moved at that moment. 

Sanskaar: ...I-I don't know what to say... I'm... I'm honored... and I know that if my father were here with us today, he would be as well...

Sujatha comes over to Swara and kisses her fondly on her head. Even without words, Swara could tell how equally touched she was as her husband. Sujatha places her grand daughter back into her mother's arms as Uttara does the same in handing over Anvith to Sanskaar, who begins to cry but settles down once in Sanskaar's possession. Sanskaar holds his son close and keeps both of his children in his view as Swara draws herself near as well. 

Sanskaar: (whispers) Hi Anvith and Ananya...we are your parents...

----------

Just like their promise, Sanskaar and Swara both lived happily together, still very much in love, and raised their children with good values instilled in them. Three years later after Anvith and Ananya, they were given company of a brother, Sanskrit Sanskaar Maheshwari. Sanskaar's business continued to soar to great heights while Swara pursued her dream of being a Musician and teaching her passion to others. Her school became a great hit around the area and she named it as Sargam School of Music.

After reaching the legal age of becoming an adult, Uttara Gadodia married her boyfriend of four years, Neil Sharma and shares a blissful marriage with him. Her wedding was handled all by her brother-in-law and took place in a grand lavish fashion. Even though he still held differences against Neil, Sanskaar set them aside as he wished to see his sister-in-law always happy. And if her happiness lied in a man he perhaps may always despise, so be it. She lives only fifteen minutes away from her family, so she is very much still in her sisters and brother-in-law's lives. 

Ragini and Laksh were blessed with a baby girl Leher after the arrival of twins. They too are happy together with their daughter, but continue to fight with one another. But no one can really change that now, can they?

Five years into their marriage, Priya and Veer also were blessed with a baby girl whom they named Riya Mehra. As well as being her uncle and aunt, Sanskaar and Swara were granted the title of being Riya's godparents. 

Samar managed to get over the awkwardness with Uttara and has surprisingly become into her best friend over the years. He has moved on and is in a serious relationship with his girlfriend of two years, Nisha Sharma. 

Sujatha and Dadi together spoil their grandchildren who bring life and happiness in their home. 

As for Arjun Obrei, nephew of Rohit and Neetha Bhardwaj, he continues to visit his favorite Sanskaar Uncle and Swara Aunty over the oncoming years. And soon will grow into a dashing handsome man who will steal the heart of their only daughter, Ananya Maheshwari. 

Proving to Swara's words, Sanskaar and Swara continue to love each other no less than they did earlier as they reach into their older age, a time where elder couples usually bicker and become tired with one another. They truly are, as Sanskaar puts it, an "abnormal" couple...

Needless to say, they all lived happily ever after...

----------

Love,
Shreetha..
dhara2013 thumbnail
Finally happy ending of my favorite couple. 
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Such a lovely end to a lovely tale. Though sad to see it over, the ending makes the journey worthwhile.

How are you, by the way? Hope your health is fine.

love,
Nyna

PS - my favourite bit - the future of Arjun stealing Ananya's heart❤️
showrav24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Will miss this very much dear.
It so beautiful & one of the best story I read.
Thank you for this. Hope u come with more story.
Bye 
Nupur_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dear Shreethu, thank you so much for sharing this beautiful story with us. I'm sad that it came to an end bt very happy that I get to read it.

I loved the last chapter & epilogue like I loved the whole story.
Sanskaar & Swara's journey was such an awesome ride.
I loved Sanskaar & Uttara's bonding so much - probably as much as I loved Sanskaar & Swara's - in this story.
It's funny how Sanskaar still don't like Neil.
Glad everyone got their happily ever after...

Aha I loved the mention of little Arjun who will sweep Ananya Sanskaar Maheshwari off her feet in future. I know Sanskaar love him bt I'm sure he will still give the poor boy some frights just bcoz Arjun fell in love with his darling daughter! That would be hilarious.

Will wait for you to continue your other story...
And probably some more new stories?

With best wishes & love,
~ Nupur
krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey shreetha..its urgent...
Are you on wattpaddd???
If not..then someone is posting your story..remember me swasan SS there...plzzz reply if you read this...

Talia
Nynaeve thumbnail
Dear Shreetha,

Please respond to Talia. Because if you are on Wattpad, then we will report that story and also try to have it taken down.

Hope you are all well.

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail
It is fine, she pulled down the story.