Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
loving the chapter... yes shakti is a real rebel... but  i m more attached to garv ❤️he's loveee
halfgirlfriend thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Your ff actually made me like shakti ananya. I like the fact that here shakti is not confused and knows what he want. Loved ananya and bhavna conversation with boys. Also the part where they praised garv's look literally made me blush. Now garv and sonarika... Loved everything from their make out to garv asking for forgiveness and then sona kissing him. That was intense. Even their second scene but I can't imagine garv in tears. Hopefully they don't break apart.              And what will rajbir do with Samar and arjun now? Update soon.
halfgirlfriend thumbnail
Also sonarika means Parvati from DKDM?? She is an extremely gorgeous lady yar. Thank you for posting the pics. And please don't make her leave the place. I can't see Garv alone in this story also.
daenerysnow thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvankit

Your ff actually made me like shakti ananya. I like the fact that here shakti is not confused and knows what he want. Loved ananya and bhavna conversation with boys. Also the part where they praised garv's look literally made me blush. Now garv and sonarika... Loved everything from their make out to garv asking for forgiveness and then sona kissing him. That was intense. Even their second scene but I can't imagine garv in tears. Hopefully they don't break apart.             And what will rajbir do with Samar and arjun now? Update soon.

He knows what he wants and is not afraid to get it, that's what draws me to the character, that rebellious streak is something else..
Writing that whole scene, with Samar, Arjun, Bhavna, Ananya and Shakti was enjoyable. My fave is when he stops himself from taking it too far with Ananya because Arjun tells him to- everyone has a soft spot for Arjun cos his the youngest.
I'm glad you liked the Sonarika Garv chemistry, Garv is not like Shakti in this story, he's much gentler whereas Shakti like you said knows what he wants- and yes she is really gorgeous, needed someone to match Garvs own glorious looks.
daenerysnow thumbnail

Originally posted by: arjun03

Love Shakti character very interesting, he's a real rebel the way he kept tormenting Ananya who stood her ground, i could picture it, and you wrote her confusion over him really well
I loved Garv and his relationship with Sonarika, very interesting that it is being kept in secret for all this time, I like how Garv is so gentle compared to Shakti who is more on the rough side.
The chemistries between the pairs are great. Rajbir is awful, hope Samar and Arjun are safe

Thanks, Shakti is his own man in this story, he makes his own rules, he is bitter and disillusioned by the society in which he lives in. Glad u liked Garv Sonarika relationship, Garv had plans to get married to her so he's really quite shattered by her news, he would have moved with her but its too soon for him as Samar is still in college and his loyalty is with his brothers 1st.
daenerysnow thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..DRoadSoFar..

loving the chapter... yes shakti is a real rebel... but i m more attached to garv ❤️he's loveee

Thanks! Glad you like Garv character in this story.
daenerysnow thumbnail
Chapter 5

Sonarika walked through the woods and across the tangled undergrowth, not caring for the cuts of the thorns and spikes that grazed her legs. It was dark and the rain fell rendering everything into a luminous shimmer. She walked on without looking ahead until she bumped into someone. There was an interval of tense silence between them. He gazed at her expressionless before stalking closer to her.
'You want to leave do you?' Garv grabbed her wrists and pinned them against a tree behind her.
'You don't get to have everything. You either get me or a different life away from me.'
She looked at him terrified as he pressed closer to her, intimidatingly. 'Garv please, you're hurting me' she said desperately as he squeezed her hands tightly.
'I don't care' he replied angry tears swimming in his eyes. 'I want to know whether you care for me or not. Are you going to run away and start a new life someplace without me?'
She was crying and trying to avert his hard stare. 'Well? Is that what you'll do? Answer me Sona!' He edged closer until she felt his warm breath on her.
'Of course not! I can't imagine my life without you!' She replied quite exasperatedly slightly annoyed that he brought it up, it never came up between them that they were worlds apart as far as their Greaser and Soc lifestyles went but they tried to avoid the matter as much as they could. She broke into tears as she met his searching eyes. His expression softened upon hearing her words and he kissed her and released her hands as she clung to his sodden t shirt and pulled him nearer, she didn't want to let go of him, all the extravagance and luxury she was so used to was nothing to being in his arms. Their wet bodies tangled together, glistening under the moonlight and they kissed slowly and deeply pausing to draw breaths every now and then. Just then a shuffling was heard in the brushes. Sonarika turned her face to the sound while Garv continued to kiss her along her neck. 'Garv..'
'Sshh' he said softly pressing her close into him. She wasn't relaxed though.
'Hey,' he said tenderly as she kept glancing sideways. He pressed his forehead to hers and smiled. 'I told you to not worry, the Socs have nothing to us. In fact I feel a bit offended that you think they can harm us- don't you trust my strength?' He said lovingly before kissing her on her cheek. She smiled and hugged him tightly. He kissed her neck passionately pulling her by her hips into him and began to massage her up her body with his hands feeling her relax slowly into him. She suddenly pulled back in shyness as his hands moved up her chest but he coaxed her with his smiling eyes and resumed his moves. She let him slip one hand beneath her upper clothing as she rested her head on his shoulder growing warm under his touch as he slowly caressed her with deft movements. She was sighing into his ear and breathing deeply and running her fingers through his damp hair. He met her mouth again and they kissed long into the night. Maybe she was ready, they could take their love further, have a baby together. By that time Samar would have graduated from college. He'd move out with her to the country and they could rear up their child there, just like back in his childhood, their mum and dad had escaped the urban life for the tranquil and peace of the country; gushing streams, golden fields rife with hay, barley and corn, and mustard when the season was right, the canopied trees that sheltered countless winding paths and their quaint modest cottage that they'd all lived in came to him in flashes.
He held her hand and drew her close to a nearby stream. A tall forlorn willow overhung it. The shrivelled up leaves fell daintily upon the water and flowed with the current.
'Garv! No it's too cold!' She looked at the water apprehensively
Garv grinned a glint of mischief in his eyes
'Dont you dare' she let go of his hand and pointed a finger at him, pacing back a few steps.
He dragged her in anyway. She started to thump him and clung onto his sodden shirt as he pulled her into a close embrace and they fell in with a loud splash. They were both shivering, encircled in each others arms.
'You fool' she said unable to restrain her smile and she whacked him good-humouredly. He wrapped his arms closer around her waist.
'Listen to me Sona, I want to move out with you. But I need to wait for Samar to graduate.. you understand that don't you?'
She nodded. 'No one can understand the closeness that you brothers share, but, I know how attached you are to him.'
He hugged her closely. He had told Samar about her and realised how he had been putting the matter aside. But maybe it was time to tell Adharsh too.

Chapter 6

'Where the hell have you been? Do you know what time it is?' Adharsh began as Samar entered the house. His voice was rising and he was on his feet in no time, slamming his paper down on the roundtable. He was furious.
'Well its two o clock on the morning kiddo.' He said tailing Samar as he made his way to the kitchen for a glass of water.
Samar trembled at the thought of telling the truth to him. If he came to know he had pulled a knife on the Soc he would would never hear the end of it.
'I fell asleep in the lot' Samar stammered and gulped his water down.
'You WHAT?!' Adharsh questioned him with an incredulous look.
Garv was stretched out on the armchair his shirt half unbuttoned, he looked sleep-beaten.
'Hey Samar, where you been?' He said sleepily and sat up from the armchair.
'I was talking to Arjun and I fell asleep in the lot, I didn't mean to.' Samar said walking out and heading for the bathroom, he was about to slam the door on him when Adharsh held it back
'Yeah? And I can't even call the cops because you two would be thrown in a boys home so fast it would make your heads spin.' Adharsh said without a pause.
Garv came from behind Adharsh peeking into the bathroom.
'Come on Samar beta, lets go to bed now.' Garv said wearily trying to maintain the calm.
'Look I said I didn't mean to.' Samar said walking past Adharsh struggling to restrain his irritation and feeling hot tears of anger in his eyes.
'I didn't mean to, I forgot. That's all I ever hear from you!!' Adharsh said his voice raised.
'Come on Adharsh he-' Garv pleaded
Adharsh turned on Garv and abruptly cut him off.
'You shut up. I'm sick and tired of you sticking up for him you hear me?!' He lashed out pointing to him accusingly.
'Dont you yell at him!!' Samar exploded. Adharsh swerved back to face him, grabbed him by his collar and slapped him till he fell against Garv.
Garv flared up at Adharsh and tried to wrap his arms protectively around Samar but Samar pulled away in shock.
'Samar..I didn't mean to..'Adharsh said startled by his own sudden action- no one had ever hit Samar in the family. Adharsh and Garv shouted after him as he dashed out of the house. Samar ran into the night feeling the cool air hit his face. Last straw. He didn't want to bear him any longer, he didn't have to. He would no longer be hit by Adharsh again.

Edited by daenerysnow - 7 years ago
arjun03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Could feel tension between Adharsh and Samar, poor Garv is the middle man
But why couldn't Samar atleast told Garv about what happened, he's in a fragile spot now because Rajbir will defo get him back and they can't call the cops.
Waiting to find out what happens next!
halfgirlfriend thumbnail
Adarsh is really tough when it comes to show emotions but he actually cares for Samar. I could feel his pain when he slapped Samar. Garv was really good when he was trying to maintain the peace but poor guy didn't succeed. But now what will happen to Samar?? Please update soon.
daenerysnow thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvankit

Adarsh is really tough when it comes to show emotions but he actually cares for Samar. I could feel his pain when he slapped Samar. Garv was really good when he was trying to maintain the peace but poor guy didn't succeed. But now what will happen to Samar?? Please update soon.

Yea Adharsh cares for Samar but unable to nurture him in the way Garv does- he is hard towards him for the same reason Garv is outwardly gentle caring. Samar doesn't feel it because Adharsh is so steadfast in his ways and down to earth while Samar is a bit of a dreamer himself which Adharsh doesn't approve of one bit.