Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: vipraja26

Wrt to scientific explanations , I think the very few who are aware of them are unable to bring it to the bigger platforms for the larger sections to know . They are either not supported and encouraged or even worse thrashed by certain powers . 

You might have seen the way the show named Chandra Gupta Maurya that was once doing a wonderful job of invoking the national and cultural pride among a greater sections of the society was abruptly  stopped though for several different reasons but I  quite feel it did not get the due closure as the fear it must have created among certain groups in and outside to disallow such good work . ( in case you did not , take a look at it and you'll perfectly understand ) there are scenes were they show the glory of a high standard university including their research sections etc , also many such incidents )
I just happened to recently see the show and was very impressed .
It is these that need to be shown more to guide the younger generTion but instead the hollow stories of the west are greatly promoted wihich further more deteriates the lot !
Values , virtues are getting to be even taboos these days !
Hope some of those who still have the knowledge get their strength to do their best for the society .

Di are you talking about Imagine Tv's CGM ?? Yes it did get criticism from Brahaman sects but was it the reason of its closure? I don't think so... 
The whole channel was running in loss due to low trps of its serials hence the channel itself was shut down.. 
CGM was quite popular hence its fans tried to get it back and many attempts were made by processions , rallies, candle light vigils etc. Even show's actors, sply Manish ji who played Chanakya participated in rallies, and waited long for the show to return 
News was that it would come back on Sony TV, but with a new lead actor, I guess Rajat Tokas, as Ashish had already moved on with another show.

But that couldn't be done as the copy rights were with the channel  

So now EK creating the show anew with Rajat, i think 

But i have to agree CGM was the only historic show I have come across which showed the real history , and visiual effects are no less than current shows 👍🏼

Edited by aditi97 - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@aditi when I feel ashish excel yesterday today he surpassed it.That look he gives to ravan. What a power 
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aditi97

While watching the episode I was thinking you will surely make a separate post 😊 

As usual a very beautiful post agree with each and every word you said👍🏼

I don't know about others but i personally liked this speech more than the previous one, not because of the dialogues, but the way he spoke, staying near the wanar sena, patting them, encouraging them.. That was a treat to watch.. As u said its not only knowledge but wealth and power blended together which leads to victory, and Lakshman and Sita are his wealth and power ... 

SKR team beautifully showed how Sita's prayers manifested as Ram's power and showed him the way to protect his vanar sena, i.e to pray to Lord Shiva and chant the mrityunjay mantra.. That scene literally gave me goosebumps, Ram praying to lord Shiva and making the Shivling, this time was much emotional than the ones we got before... The BGM was adding to the beauty o the scene...

Now waiting to see how they show Lakshman being his wealth during Sanjeevni episodes 

Yes Aditi, that was indeed a beautiful scene ( Sita praying and Ram making shivling wala ) totally mesmerising and Absoulutly WOW.
I have a question regarding tonight's episode . Hope someone can help me.
How come Ravan is going to battle ? Wasn't Meghnaath supposed to go ? 
Lovely post Shrutiravi. I usually don't come to IF these days but I had a question hence here I am.
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@aditi when I feel ashish excel yesterday today he surpassed it.That look he gives to ravan. What a power 

Agree, the change of expressions from compassion towards Sugreev and Vanar sena to that powerful look for Ravan was amazing 👍🏼

aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well said, shruthi! Even I think no wealth can be bigger than trust and love! We can conquer the whole world with it! And those who have the miscoception about wealth and power, are the one who are arrogant. Be it in Ramayan ir Mahabharat, we have seen it. So i think people need to see the world and its words in a wider and spiritual meaning rather than being materialistic. But so sad to know people don't even give time to their soltitude and their own thoughts these days... and new generation may forget all these things in the course of time!!
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Agree, the change of expressions from compassion towards Sugreev and Vanar sena to that powerful look for Ravan was amazing 👍🏼

He is indeed a great actor! Executing such a character is a great job when u have wider plays of colors and curtains!!
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

Yes Aditi, that was indeed a beautiful scene ( Sita praying and Ram making shivling wala ) totally mesmerising and Absoulutly WOW.
I have a question regarding tonight's episode . Hope someone can help me.
How come Ravan is going to battle ? Wasn't Meghnaath supposed to go ? 
Lovely post Shrutiravi. I usually don't come to IF these days but I had a question hence here I am.

Ritu 🤗

How have you been ?? 

Yes that scene was amazing and my mom was saying when husband wife pray together, the effect the create is much greater. And the way he makes shivling looks as if he is literally making it 😳😆

I think Ravan first goes to the battle field but he is unable to defeat Ram and comes back humiliated.. then others go, i mean  Meghnad.. Not sure though
Edited by aditi97 - 7 years ago
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ritu 🤗

How have you been ?? 

Yes that scene was amazing and my mom was saying when husband wife pray together, the effect the create is much greater. And the way he makes shivling looks as if he is literally making it 😳😆

I think Ravan first goes to the battle field but he is unable to defeat Ram and comes back humiliated.. then others go, i mean  Meghnad.. Not sure though

Thanks Aditi...I am fine, still as crazy about the show and Ashish as ever...it's just that I dont come to IF these days...Hugs to you 🤗

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes ravan goes. Get defeated and come back. Actually symbolism beautiful. Will post tomorrow. Can't type long post from mobile 
CutiepieAD thumbnail
@Ritu glad to see u back :))
@Shruthi Di, waiting for your analysis :))