falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
Nimmi didnt tell Harman about soumya's secret...i mean ya she tried for once but thats all?...if its actually DSD or a sexual problem...wouldnt it be unfair to harman?..i mean i dont want to be heard like stereotypes but i mean harman may have imagined his married life or love life...or may have some sexual desire (which is perfectly fair for a human being)...i know love is beyond physical relationship but in a married life it does matter...it will be very nice and kind of him if he accepts and loves soumya even with how she is...but i think nimmi is the one will create problems for their love life...i think this show is here giving a wrong message to audiences...like hiding things about someone and get them married somehow...not everybody in this world will be like harman right ? ðŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nimmi is just thinking about the veiled person rigth now.. How to get rid of her!!
In this all Nimmi will learn her lesson for sure. And yes it is fair to Harman i agree.
zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes shes doing wrong with harman
harman should know the truth
in the name of protecting her daughter shes destroying harmans dreams & life 

HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
nimmi is doing wrong in accordance of both harman n somya...harman has right to know about somya secret if he is marrying her n dat secret can threaten their love life...somya will suffer the most in this case when the truth will be out
BookNerd_Kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nimmi might have all the right reasons but she is doing this all wrong... she should have told everything to Saumya when she was old enough to understand things... well she didn't then but she should have now before all this marriage fiasco.. and yes I agree she should have tried telling Harman again also... Even if he is super nice guy for ur daughter when he'll know the truth he'll feel betrayed by her... and in all this Saumya will be the one who will get hurt the most...whom she is trying to protect...
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
inded she is playing with haya life
sparklingeyes thumbnail
not only harman ,nimmi is even playing with saumya's feelings 
its really wrong but her intentions r not wrong ...
i don't even want to think right now about how harman will react after knowing the truth ...it will so heart breaking for both harman n saumya
Bon_Vivant thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She is doing wrong with Harman
Even soumya ke sath bhi woh galat kar rehi hai
Frozen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nimmi is very wrong. She is playing with so many lives in the name of protecting her daughter. One day her own daughter will question her as to why she was kept in the dark.😕 U r right...physical relationship may not be the only thing in a marriage but it's a very important part of a married life. The poor guy is going in with a lot of dreams...don't know what's going to happen. Somu is unaware of all this but harman is expecting it. Is Nimmi expecting harman to lead a saint's life ??????
Mona_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nimmi jo vi kar rahi hai wo galat hai both haya ka saath kyun ki truth jo vi harman ko trust hi tutega and unka marriedlife ma hi problem create hoga atleast somu ko toh sach bata deti itni badi toh somu ho chuki hai ki apna life ka sach jan sake and nimmi jo kar rahi hai apne maa ka mamta ma kia lekin truth samna ana ka baad jo problem hoga wo haya ki life barbad kar dega..