Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skandi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
which type of mom is she...😡...at least she should tell somu about her problem. she deserves to know, when she comes to know about it by others she will get most hurt because her mom did not tell her and why this nimmi doing injustice with harman also...😕
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Nimmi hiding the truth "sabko bhari padane wala hai"

Nimmi spent most of her time trying to "protect" Soumya from being taken away by the veiled person. That was the only thing on her mind. I understand that part of it.

But as Soumya grew up, at some point Nimmi should have told Soumya the truth of why she cannot marry. That overly protection from mother is not helpful. Issues can be delicate and at least partial truth can be told. May be Nimmi was intending to do that;  She thought she had time. However, circumstances got out of her hands by Harman kidnapping Soumya and villagers and his father taking matters in their hand and getting Harman and Soumya "married" (sindoor ceremony)

Nimmi, tried to tell Harman the truth (which was the right thing). Again, as she says in the show, some shakti prevented her from doing that. (if that had not happened, there would not been any story for this show😆)

And now, she is trying to buy 21 days by sending surbhi to be "kabab me haddi'". Nimmi is still afraid of the veiled woman (who seemed to have ruled her mind since Soumya's birth, and she is unable to see past that), and wants to make sure Soumya survives in her sasural for 21 days. I just wish, Nimmi was not using Surbhi for that purpose.

I do feel sorry for Harman, when he gets to know the truth, don't know what his reaction will be. He will be justified if he is angry, feels betrayed, feels cheated etc. and Soumya who would have completely fallen for Harman by then , would be devastated too, and would also feel guilty for "hurting him". Will she then try to go away and join the "other world"?

But the good news is that DSD is a medical condition, and there is treatment for certain conditions 😊, so love story can continue.

(I know the news keeps making rounds that Soumya is transgender and ennuch, but that is NOT the case. Transgendeer and ennuch are completely different entities and should not be confused with what Soumya has. Please read the following post to understand the difference)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4649004

Edited by radhika5 - 7 years ago
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: radhika5

Nimmi hiding the truth "sabko bhari padane wala hai"

Nimmi spent most of her time trying to "protect" Soumya from being taken away by the veiled person. That was the only thing on her mind. I understand that part of it.

But as Soumya grew up, at some point Nimmi should have told Soumya the truth of why she cannot marry. That overly protection from mother is not helpful. Issues can be delicate and at least partial truth can be told. May be Nimmi was intending to do that;  She thought she had time. However, circumstances got out of her hands by Harman kidnapping Soumya and villagers and his father taking matters in their hand and getting Harman and Soumya "married" (sindoor ceremony)

Nimmi, tried to tell Harman the truth (which was the right thing). Again, as she says in the show, some shakti prevented her from doing that. (if that had not happened, there would not been any story for this show😆)

And now, she is trying to buy 21 days by sending surbhi to be "kabab me haddi'". Nimmi is still afraid of the veiled woman (who seemed to have ruled her mind since Soumya's birth, and she is unable to see past that), and wants to make sure Soumya survives in her sasural for 21 days. I just wish, Nimmi was not using Surbhi for that purpose.

I do feel sorry for Harman, when he gets to know the truth, don't know what his reaction will be. He will be justified if he is angry, feels betrayed, feels cheated etc. and Soumya who would have completely fallen for Harman by then , would be devastated too, and would also feel guilty for "hurting him". Will she then try to go away and join the "other world"?

But the good news is that DSD is a medical condition, and there is treatment for certain conditions 😊, so love story can continue.

(I know the news keeps making rounds that Soumya is transgender and ennuch, but that is NOT the case. Transgendeer and ennuch are completely different entities and should not be confused with what Soumya has. Please read the following post to understand the difference)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4649004

Thanks nice post 😊
tanmayi.Sriram thumbnail

Yes.. I totally agree ... Nimmi is not only playing with the feelings of Harman but also has spoiled Soumya's life by hiding the truth from her.. Instead of trying hard to protect her from the veiled  woman and Maninder, she could have told the truth to Soumya and made her strong enough to face the society bravely instead of making her to face the humiliation.. Soumya has every right to know her physical condition... It would have been more sensible if Nimmi had told her instead of from others... Hope this is also a message to the society that nothing should be hidden from their children..

It is interesting to see how Soumya reacts on knowing her hidden secret, how Harman reacts to this shocking truth, how her in-laws behave, how Nimmi faces all the queries of Soumya & Harman... Hope CV's handle this maturedly