Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nina8 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

So Nandita is paralyzed just like her husband, Cool 😎

Does Malay know the vishkanya fact about Apu, and what she's done? Or is that the one thing that can be a Damocles sword threat hanging over her by anyone who knows about it?

How did Malay smear Apu's head w/ sindoor? Has Vardaan left out of disgust?

Malay doesn't know about appu truth. He didn't know about his family truth. He is busy with romancing with two girls 😆.
How did Malay smear appu head? This was interesting part .🤢 I think there is a day for vishkanya. In that day their powers don't work they will fall ill and their blue color will visible. So vardhaan think she will explose appu that day so she organized some pooja and invite neighbours. Vardhaan send Malay to appu that bring her for pooja. But appu give sleeping injection to Malay and pretend that they slept together and vardhaan saw that. Kalpana come there with neighbours and made tamasha and tried to kill herself. This also Kalpana appu plan. Neighbours badmouthes about appu and her mother and said they will sell her to brothel so to save appu Malay smear appu head. So appu is happy she get respect and her love Malay well its other thing is that the marriage is un valid legally and ethically. Seeing her husband putting sindhoor to appu vardhaan devasted and left the house but Malay tried to stop her but she didn't listen and left the house but after that when she is going some goons tried to molest her but Malay came and saves her and try to take her home but she refuse and say that she knows that Malay don't love her and their married happened without his liking but she can't share him with another women. So Malay confessed that he loves her and only she is his wife and love and he can't live without her. So vardhaan came back to house. And Malay says to appu that vardhaan is his wife and he applied sindhoor to save her and asked her to leave the house and live happily some whare. So appu filed case against Malay for bigamy and police arrested him and vardhaan trying to release him and ask appu to take back the case . But appu said that if vardhaan want to save Malay she should leave him and divorce him.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for this update.  It's a total mess!!! 😆
Waida1234 thumbnail
After today's episode...hats off to those who still think that Appu is the sweet next door girl who has a pure soul...and whose motto is never to hurt innocent people...! 👏

Couldn't understand one thing...what revenge is Kalpana talking about...? Has her revenge not yet ended...? Has she not got what she wanted...? Has she not sent Nandita where she wanted..."clouer sur une chaise roulante" living the life of a living corpse (same as Appu Mum)...and eradicated all the evil members of the Mittal Family who harmed them...? 

Don't tell me...now, she and her (OCD) "Obsessive Compulsive Disorder" daughter will try to kill innocent Abhi and her Mum...who have no hands in whatever happened to Appu Family years back...as these two are the only members left in the Mittal Family...! Lol...sorry, forget the two other heads of the family...Malay and Abhi Dads who seemed to have disappeared into thin air...! 😆
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Waida1234

After today's episode...hats off to those who still think that Appu is the sweet next door girl who has a pure soul...and whose motto is never to hurt innocent people...!👏

Couldn't understand one thing...what revenge is Kalpana talking about...? Has her revenge not yet ended...? Has she not got what she wanted...? Has she not sent Nandita where she wanted..."clouer sur une chaise roulante" living the life of a living corpse (same as Appu Mum)...and eradicated all the evil members of the Mittal Family who harmed them...?

Don't tell me...now, she and her (OCD) "Obsessive Compulsive Disorder" daughter will try to kill innocent Abhi and her Mum...who have no hands in whatever happened to Appu Family years back...as these two are the only members left in the Mittal Family...! Lol...sorry, forget the two other heads of the family...Malay and Abhi Dads who seemed to have disappeared into thin air...!😆

dnt think appu's fans said she is still the girl next door who is innocent. her actions are wrong obviously all round most of us just want her to kill chipkali. thats all
Waida1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

dnt think appu's fans said she is still the girl next door who is innocent. her actions are wrong obviously all round most of us just want her to kill chipkali. thats all

Oh really...! Until recently...some were worshipping her as the Goddess of Purity and Innocence...! And now...suddenly, she's no more that sweet girl...? 

As far as killing chipkali...even a half-blind will clearly distinguish who in reality is the chipku chipkali always chipkoing to a married man...! 😛 
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
waida why is your tone so aggressive some of us dnt like your fav so what? i have not seen Appu fans attacking or being aggressive to fans who have liked veda chipkali. most of us have agreed we hate her but we dnt behave with fans that have liked her the way i have seen u comment to fans who like Appu. for most of us the show is ruined bt we still come on here and sometimes watch the show to see what happens we just waiting for the show to end and crossing our fingers that appu kills of chipkali for us
Waida1234 thumbnail

waida why is your tone so aggressive some of us dnt like your fav so what? i have not seen Appu fans attacking or being aggressive to fans who have liked veda chipkali. most of us have agreed we hate her but we dnt behave with fans that have liked her the way i have seen u comment to fans who like Appu. for most of us the show is ruined bt we still come on here and sometimes watch the show to see what happens we just waiting for the show to end and crossing our fingers that appu kills of chipkali for us

Ha...Ha...Ha...! Oh...hello...!.My tone is aggressive...? Are we in the same forum...? Have you read the comments of some members of this forum...who literally and deliberally not only bashed the character playing Vardaan ...but, the person...the actress herself..? Have you even read the words they use to describe and denigrate the character Vardaan...just, because their favourite character has been butchered by the cvs...! 

If your allies use derogatory words against the other actress...it's ok (never seen you giving them advice not to be aggressive)...and when I'm trying to support and defend a character whom I feel is right...I'm being aggressive...?

Anyway...I'm in no one camp...! I'm only supporting which is right...! If tomorrow...I feel Appu is right and Vardaan is wrong...I shall support Appu...! 

Sorry...if you feel that my tone and comments have hurt the sensibility of the Appu's fans...! It's not my intention to hurt anyone...that's too for a fiction show and fictive characters...! I've just responded the same way and in the same tone to all the posts...the way they deserve to...! 

There is a proverb which says..."You shall reap what you sow"...! If the opposition party continues to be disrespectful towards the "chipkali" as you call her...I shall continue to support that character as long as I feel she is right...! 

Ya...me too waiting for the day when the Vishkanya truth will be disclose...and the tracker (the Devil or the shadow...whatever it was) will come and take her away...! It'll be the end of the Vishkanya and the show...! May the good win over the bad...The End...! 😆

PS: This is a free platform...and you have the,freedom of speech and opinions...! As far as I can remember...I have never gone overboard with my comments...! I have never talked against any actor/s or commented on their physical appearance in reality...! I have restricted myself...and commented only on the characters not the persons...! If you still think...I'm being aggressive, it's your right...and I can't change your judgement...! I have nothing against you...as I'm not here to judge anyone...! Every one has the right to pen down his/her point of views...and rest assured, I didn't feel offended by your words...! Big hugs...! 🤗

Edited by Waida1234 - 7 years ago
Nina8 thumbnail

After today's episode...hats off to those who still think that Appu is the sweet next door girl who has a pure soul...and whose motto is never to hurt innocent people...!👏

Don't tell me...now, she and her (OCD) "Obsessive Compulsive Disorder" daughter will try to kill innocent Abhi and her Mum...who have no hands in whatever happened to Appu Family years back...as these two are the only members left in the Mittal Family...! Lol...sorry, forget the two other heads of the family...Malay and Abhi Dads who seemed to have disappeared into thin air...!😆

Appu innocent girl this is joke of the century 🤣 maybe once upon time she is but after knowing she is vishkanya she is no more innocent 😵. And I am shocked seeing Kalpana intentions she still behind revenge. Who is there to take revenge in mittal family only avi, kumkum, Malay, vardhaan left and obviously they are innocent people. And I really felt disgusted when appu broken vardhaan mangalsutra that was really cruel part. I hoped vardhaan should slap her. She have no right to break her mangalsutra And seriously I think Malay loves vardhaan more than he loved appu. His break down today proved it But today he is more angry and hurt in angry mode he agreed to marry appu. I just hope vardhaan do something to stop this marriage in fact do all things some appu fans accused her. Well they like to bash vardhaan with out doing anything. 🤣 and I hope to see some jealously track when some guy try to come near vardhaan and Malay burn in jealousy.
Nina8 thumbnail

maybe your are not yaar but still some people justifying her actions. Agree she is innocent starting but she is not anymore and her actions are really wrong and people should accept that.
Nina8 thumbnail

Oh really...! Until recently...some were worshipping her as the Goddess of Purity and Innocence...! And now...suddenly, she's no more that sweet girl...?

As far as killing chipkali...even a half-blind will clearly distinguish who in reality is the chipku chipkali always chipkoing to a married man...! 😛

exactly the real chipakali is appu herself 😆 vardhaan is not chipakali she never was but some appu fans satisfieying themselves calling vardhaan chipakali. Vardhaan always gave space to Malay she never forced herself on him unlike appu who is using gutti and sleeping injection and forcing herself on Malay. So the real chipakali is appu 🤣.