Is Appu doing right thing??:Mod note Pg4

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I know i might get bashed blue and black as there are many Appu and Malay supporter over here. But do you really support what Appu is doing with Malay's family?? Ok Malay's family is also not sane and they also have equally tortured Appu's family and she is seeking revenge. But what if Malay comes to know about what Appu is doing with his mother? Can he easily forgive her and go gaga over his love??

I seriously dont understand why vardan is being blamed for appu and malay seperation. Its Malay decision equally. He could have got things sorted between him and Appu if she doesnt turn for marriage. But he is also married to vardaan bcoz she saved his father. Now if she is protecting his family again whats wrong with her stand?? And sorry to say but she is wife of Malay and she deserve that right. What has she done wrong so far? protecting malay's father, mother, their family prestige. And now even she is all behind to ensure Malay's mom should stay safe. Whats wrong their?

Appu wants Malay and only Malay back. Has she given thought that even if Malay wants to take her back it will be with his family...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waida1234 thumbnail
Ditto...! Completely agree with you...! Seriously...calling Vardaan all sorts of names and bashing the actress is not going to make Appu a saint...! One must not forget...it was Malay who agreed to marry Vardaan first ...and not vice versa...! 
One of the member even called Vardaan a per**** and many other things...using such gross languages to express herself...! If Vardan is a per****...what do you call Appu...when she was spying on a newly wedded couple bedroom using a bino...or when she opened a married guy wardrobe and took out his personal belongings and wore it without his permission...and last not least...every-times touching Malay for no apparent reasons...when the latter had clearly told her that he has moved on...! These acts of Appu's show who is the real per**** and .🤬 here...! 

Appu killing the uncles and torturing Nandita are justified...but, trying to seduce Malay by using all those cheap tricks is not...it's disgusting...! Appu is obsessed with Malay...her actions aren't that of a true lover...! Her mother was right...she has become worst than an animal...will kill her own to satisfy her selfish ego...! She is acting like a real vamp and ...🤬

By the way...I like Malay and Vardaan jodi...they do look cute and perfect together...! They make a better couple than Malay and Appu...! Although...being a newby, the actress playing Vardaan is doing a good job...better than the one playing Appu...! ðŸ˜ƒ

darshana23 thumbnail
@Waida1234 thanks for supporting thoughts... Though i m not obsessed with any couple in this serial as of now. I feel for vardaan. She is nothing wrong and getting punished for things she has not done. Which wife would tolerate to see her husband romancing with his ex in front of her eyes. And I do agree Appu's act of trying to attract Malay making her more look like of vamp... And Malay also behaving weird openly flirting around with Appu in his own house...
Rather than Vardaan destroying Appu and Malay life.. I will say its Appu and Malay who are destroying Vardaan's life...
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
r u kidding
in which angle is vardhan innocent
first bcz of her appu got killed,she was vishkanya so had got another life
second thing she and her mother got in btwn appu family and malays family without even knowing the truth
veda and her mother planned and got married to malay to be frank somewhere clearly veda knows soemthing bad hpnd to appu,appu was killed again by nanditas brothers with nanditas consent so theyy can get veda married to malay
veda knows appu loves malay then how she thought appu ranaway from marriage bcz she and her mother also knows they did soemthing with appu so she can get married to malay
in the time of marriage malay clearly told dont expect anything frm me i will never love u and cant be ur husband this marriage only for society sake and for my family reputation
what veda did wantedly started hurting appu and trying to show her right on malay when she married with condition that she wont have any rights
tried showing rights and authoritys on malay when they are not even husband and wife acc to him and she agreed and married to those conditions then how can she blame malay or appu now
no one forced her to marry malay but she was dieing to get married to him and agreed those condiitons to get married and now behaving oppositely and turning against her own words
what is she saving and whom is she saving those evil ppl who destroyed appus family and tried to kill appu and her family again and again
she is supporting injustice and evil people that is why she is failing everytime and appu is suceeding bcz appu is doing justice and punishing bad ppl who harmed her and her family again and again
god will always be with gud people and justice not evil ppl or ppl who support injustice
however gud u may be but if u support injustice and evil u will always fail eg for this is karna and bhishma both were gud frm heart but they choose injustice and evil ppl bcz it was there duty and responsibility what happened to them same will be vedas fate
if appu is really bad she would have let veda die like veda always caused appus death appu had a choice to remain silent but she helped and saved veda from death.
then neither she would have a competiton nor she would have any hurdles in her way to get justice and her love
but appu never harms and kills innocent ppl though how many times veda hurted and harmed her in the name of innocence appu saved that 🤬
if u did watch the serial from starting u would know what im saying
Waida1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

@Waida1234 thanks for supporting thoughts... Though i m not obsessed with any couple in this serial as of now. I feel for vardaan. She is nothing wrong and getting punished for things she has not done. Which wife would tolerate to see her husband romancing with his ex in front of her eyes. And I do agree Appu's act of trying to attract Malay making her more look like of vamp... And Malay also behaving weird openly flirting around with Appu in his own house...

Rather than Vardaan destroying Appu and Malay life.. I will say its Appu and Malay who are destroying Vardaan's life...

You're welcome darshana...!😊  Me too...I'm not a fangirl of any couple in this serial as I'm not a regular viewer...just happen to land in this forum by pure chance and read all those posts which are meant only to bash the actress playing Vardaan ...whether it's onscreen or offscreen...! Making cheap comments on her physical appearance, acting etc...! 

By curiosity...watched some of the episodes and found the girl acting not so bad...she isn't at all what the Appu fandom characterized and sketched her as..(A murderer...whose murder did she commit...? A pervert...whom did she lust upon...? A home-breaker/jodi breaker...whom did she separate...? I shall say Appu character...all in one is what Vardaan has been tagged as...and not the other way...! 

I know majority of the member of this forum (a dozen..two dozen...?)are Appu-Malay shipper...but, there is a world outside IF who also watch this show...and doesn't necessarily have to agree with them, and thus has a right to express thyself...!

No offense to the Appu's fandom...it's just my pov...! 
darshana23 thumbnail
@mukhta_cute  I believe during marriage sequence it was out on vardaan that Appu is Vishkanya..  I am not sure why its again going into mode of She doesnt know. But do you think if Malay at all comes to know that Appu is seeking revenge on his mother. She wants to kill his mother because of all injustice she had done to Appu's family.. he is going to allow it wholehearted??
I am not in favour or Malay's family. They have treated Appu's family worst. But there is no vardaan's fault in any of the thing. She had not tried to kill Appu.. If i recollect correctly didnt Appu tried to scratch vardaan when snake bites her in temple where Malay and Appu was about to light diya of their love??

If Appu had so much trust on her love. why she never confessed to Malay she is vishkanya. I can agree its fear of loosing Malay. But now he is married on his own wish. Vardaan never forced him to get married. Its his own decision and he is responsible for it. Malay's mom is surely at fault for seperating Appu and Malay.. But Vardaan cant be held responsible for it...
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

@mukhta_cute  I believe during marriage sequence it was out on vardaan that Appu is Vishkanya..  I am not sure why its again going into mode of She doesnt know. But do you think if Malay at all comes to know that Appu is seeking revenge on his mother. She wants to kill his mother because of all injustice she had done to Appu's family.. he is going to allow it wholehearted??

I am not in favour or Malay's family. They have treated Appu's family worst. But there is no vardaan's fault in any of the thing. She had not tried to kill Appu.. If i recollect correctly didnt Appu tried to scratch vardaan when snake bites her in temple where Malay and Appu was about to light diya of their love??

If Appu had so much trust on her love. why she never confessed to Malay she is vishkanya. I can agree its fear of loosing Malay. But now he is married on his own wish. Vardaan never forced him to get married. Its his own decision and he is responsible for it. Malay's mom is surely at fault for seperating Appu and Malay.. But Vardaan cant be held responsible for it...

yes appu scratched vardhan that is why vardhan is alive,she scratched vardhan after snake bited her to make the snake poision in vardhan body ineffective
if she hadnt done that vardhan would have died in that temple itself
i can give numerous egs of how vardhan in the name of innocence harmed appu almost caused appus death
first in the temple scene where she called appu to come to temple to talk to her
appu was dead there but used her 1st life as vishkanya has 3lives
then vardhan had seen appu going out of house on her marriage day that is when mamas killed her by throwing her in acid thn she used her 2nd life
vardhan knows very well appu loves malay
she and her mother caused all this crap in first place by saying appu is a witch,buri atma this is what they said at the time of appu marriage to nandita
if they hadnt come in middle and started all this nonsense ab tak appu malay ki shaadi hojati
malay didnt beg vardhan to marry him it was opp both vardhan and her mom peeche pade the appu ke to prove she is bad and to break malay appu marriage so vardhan can get married to malay
as soon they had seen a chance of appu being mysteriously unfound they grabbed the opportunity jab malay itna keh raha tha i cant love u i cant give u my wifes position in my life only can treat u as a friend why was she still dieing to marry him and agreed those condiitons
and now why she is creating a scene that malay loves appu and will never give her wife position except a friends place
why she doing emotional blackmail to seperate malay and appu
other thing u agree or not agree it was vardhan who caused death of appu in temple
then few days back bcz of the kheer she gave appu appu was almost stroked to death by eating that kheer which had gangajal ok lets  think that here vardhan doesnt know abt it
2-3 episodes back didnt vardhan mixed gangajal in appu bath tub what was that here she did it when she knows appu is allergic to gangajal
and who tries to break bathroom door when a girl is bathing,when she said im coming wait still she was banging on the door so hardly that the door was abt to be broken,its ntng less than disrepecting a girl and the worst thing to do with any girl
and in yest episode again she did something with her clothes like adding something on her clothes which will harm appu
watz all this if not harming appu physically
if it was some normal girl for whatever vardhan did in the name of innocence the girl would have died in that shiv temple itself then happily vardhan way would have got cleared by killing appu
anyways in that other temple appu must have left that vardhan to die who is was belittiling and acting 🤬 with appu in the name of her wife status
if appu rly was vamp or bad she would have left that 🤬 to die there itself
but appu saved her by scratching her to make the snake posion ineffective

so its very clear who is the one who is the one actually saving innocent ppl and punishing bad ppl
and who is the one who in the mask of innocence hurting others and helping supporting bad ppl
that is the diff btwn selfish person and the other girl who dont want to kill innocent ones
whatever vardhan did from starting is out right selfish to get malay and other hand appu who could have eliminated vardhan in first chance itself but she never did even when vardhan continously came in her way and even tried to expose her and even tried to snatch her love still appu saved her which she need not have to do
so its very clear now who is vamp and who is the female lead
even zee showed the same when only leads from other serials were promoting there saregama pa show they did choose appu and malay not vardhan bcz vardhan is a side character
this itself proves who came in between whom its vishkanyas story,vishkanyas love,vishkanyas revenge and Appu is vishkanya and her love is Malay.where as vardhan is a side character

Maansexi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well u guessed correct. U will get bashed black and blue.

The crapy vardan is a useless character. That is how much I hate her. I hope the TRP has decreased, it must be 0.1 now, if that any.

U need to watch the show from beginning , this is useless and baseless story line. I will not watch any show from this cvs, PH and specially that leach vardan.

I started watching for appu and maly. And I don't see any justification, the whole maly family only tortured apu. They called this upon them self,

And how the hell u justifying this, they killed her. It's only Bcs she is be that's why she came back.

I seriously hate this vardan and this program now. Only come now and then to check written updates.

I am waiting for this crap to go off air
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Appu is completely right in everything she is doing!!! Vardaan is nothing but a manipulative loser. Mallay the less said about him the better!! Fighting a battle without knowing the complete truth has turned Vardaan into satan and them playing Bhagwan's music in the background when she is shown, doesn't justify her constant manipulations or her supporting murderers. 

They have tried to kill Appu so many times and now because she is avenging that, its wrong? Why?? Two wrongs may not make a right, but quite evidently Nandini has not learnt her lesson. She deserves everything coming her way. Appu should lay off Mallay though as he is a useless piece of garbage just like his new biwi Vardaan!! 

Vardaan is protecting murderous pigs, how can that be justified? Appu is not only after Mallay, because if she was she would be married to him now, and she isn't. Appu is after avenging all the wrongs Nandini has done in the past and continues to do in the present. She has made it clear, Nandini will have to confess her wrongs in front of Mallay, to enable him to make his own mind up. 

I fully support Appu! Vardaan I repeat is nothing but a manipulative loser (and that is the kindest way one can describe her)... For anyone who have watched this show from the beginning will understand why Appu's need for revenge is so strong!

PS the actress looks like a villain with those contact lenses of hers!! That might be a reason why people find her difficult to sympathise with and equally the acting does not help her!! Khair, the show will see its end soon as the makes ruined it by producing this apparent saint Vardaan! That way we can also give her the due of ending the show! I will love her then for sure, as this show has been so badly ruined that its end is the only thing left to enable the ex viewers' happiness!
Edited by _innocent_ - 7 years ago
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree with everyone who says Appu is right in seeking revenge. But then she needs to forget her love. One cannot be in two boats at the same time. 
At this point in the show, for me Vardaan is irrelevant in the Malay-Appu story. Question is 
-- can Appu tell Malay the full truth?  Can they have a honest, trusting relationship? Can she trust Malay as he belongs to such a family? Can Malay trust her as she killed his whole family? 
-- Can Malay accept her after knowing that she has killed a large part of his family and wants to kill the rest?

What type of "loving" relationship is possible between these two now -- Assuming physical relation is not an issue?

the show and the relationship are beyond repair at this point.