Pearl Leaving? 6 months of Leap? : ALL DISCUSSIONS HERE! :

Posted: 7 years ago
Hello everyone,

as we got soo many Articles regarding the upcoming Episodes,
I thought of open a Topic and we can discuss it here.

So,

• Pearl V Puri is going to leave the show for few weeks? When he takes some break, will he come back?
  • 6 months of Leap? What will happen to the story then?
  • Daddoo is going to die? How? There will be some twists in the story?
  • Shona's Track is going to end? That means even college is going to close or Pari is going to leave the college?

Sooo many questions ... 🤓 Let's discuss them here and find some solutions.😳

PS-All the 'new' Topics which are related to the upcoming Episodes will be shifted here.

All this is non-sense; I am absolutely fine- Aanchal Khurana

Says the actress who has rubbished rumors of her having suffered a cardiac arrest.

Actress Aanchal Khurana had a field day yesterday, ignoring calls and messages and also trying to assure her near and dear ones that she was absolutely fine. In stark contrary to reports on an online portal which started off rumours about the actress suffering a heart attack, she is hale and hearty.

When we read the article, the first thing that came to our mind was how could this happen? Aanchal treks on a regular basis and for someone like her, there is less or no scope of suffering a cardiac arrest.

We contacted a frustrated Aanchal who told us, "No yaar. I am fit and fine. I did not suffer from a heart attack. The portal has misquoted me completely."

She continued to say, "I did not suffer from a heart attack. It is PSVT, a condition where the pulse rate of the person shoots up to high levels. Mine, however, went up to another level altogether. But now, I am absolutely fine."

In fact, the actress will soon be leaving for a trek to Vaishnodevi tonight.

I will re enter the show - Pearl V Puri

The actor finally clarifies the rumors of him quitting the Zee TV show, Meri Saasu Maa.

Fans of the star, had a dismaying morning when news of the star quitting his Zee TV show, made headlines. But immediately, a counter story of the actor not quitting Meri Saasu Maa started doing the rounds.

In the midst of all this hullaballoo, we contacted Pearl to directly get his version of the story. He told us,"I am not quitting the show. It is one of the high points of the track."

The show is set to take a short leap where Sattu will be shown dead for a week or two. And Pearl will also get a breather from the hectic shooting schedule. "I will rest for some time and maybe hit the gym regularly," says Pearl.

A lot of reasons were being listed for this development and Hiba and Pearl's flirty, over friendly ways were said to be one of them. Apparently, the makers could no longer tolerate the excessive PDA of both their lead stars and decided to replace one of them.

But Pearl refuted these rumors. "I do not know where this comes from. All these are Rumors. I don't know why people are behind me and spreading such false stories. I was sitting with Rahul Sir (Rahul Kumar Tewary) last night and discussing the same."

What could be the main reason for the show taking such drastic measures such as killing off the lead (Even though for the time being)? It is the same run-of-the-mill story- that of dipping TRPs. And to boost the same, makers are willing to gamble with their lead actor as well.

Uff, the steps that producers have to take to keep their show running. 

Meri Saasu Maa bids good-byee to two characters!

The show will soon take a 6 months leap soon.

Zee TV's Meri Saasu Maa was recently in the news for all the wrong reasons. First, for the alleged closeness between the leads Pearl and Hiba, then for the cat fight between Aanchal and Hiba and now, for Pearl being thrown out of the show due to his alleged unprofessional behaviour and on-set PDA with Hiba.

The actor has, however, refuted all these rumors time and again. He even went on record saying that his exit from the show was temporary and that he would return to the show soon.

But making an exit from the show along with Pearl will be Shona and Daddo as well. Kiran Bhargava, who plays Daddo and Tisha Kapoor who plays Shona will soon leave the show. Consequently, their characters will soon come to an end.

While Shona's character will turn positive and leave the show,Daddo's character will be shown dead.

The current track of the show is focusing on Maasa, Sattu and Pari trying to find out who is the main culprit trying to create rifts between Pari and Sattu.
I just hope that Pearl definitely comes back. Its my biggest worry right now regarding this show. I know that he said its only a break but to me it doesn't seem very convincing at all. Feels like a cover up or just something to distract the viewers from going all nuts 
And daddo dying is heartbreaking. I loved her character on the show. Kill Babita instead. Give her cancer or an electric shock or something and let her die 
I have my guts feeling now that it is most likely a cover up.  There is nothing to take break.  If he needs break, then Hiba apaa needs too, Maasaheb needs too...

although I don't want to think negative but there is something else behind the scene...
can someone plan out something please...
Originally posted by GirlInTheCorner

I just hope that Pearl definitely comes back. Its my biggest worry right now regarding this show. I know that he said its only a break but to me it doesn't seem very convincing at all. Feels like a cover up or just something to distract the viewers from going all nuts 
And daddo dying is heartbreaking. I loved her character on the show. Kill Babita instead. Give her cancer or an electric shock or something and let her die 
I agree with you dear. It's sooo confusing... ðŸ¤“
Originally posted by raykamal

I have my guts feeling now that it is most likely a cover up.  There is nothing to take break.  If he needs break, then Hiba apaa needs too, Maasaheb needs too...

although I don't want to think negative but there is something else behind the scene...
yes, and the problem is, every Article says that it's because of PearHi'ys offscreen romance... and I really cant think that that's not true. Because if an article says so, it can be a rumor but if in every article its written something about their offscreen romance, then I really think there must be a big problem happened in the sets...I am trying to be positive.. but I really cab't... -.-
Same Sarojini jaisa honewala hai MSM k sath 😔Trp k liye male lead mohit k character ko maar diya,phir new male lead laya..but koi fyda nehi hua..trp aur drop hua..then 15 days me show off air 😳Edited by Ms.Tufani - 7 years ago