Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashup thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Mei aur meri Mrs. Sharma part 3

Hello everybody it's the beautiful Sunday morning...hehehe I know not for us but for our kasuπŸ˜†

It's a beautiful suday morning, it's 7.00 am on the clock, the sky is already lightening, birds chirping is pretty much audible...sun rays directly fall on him...kapil loves these mornings when he is free from his work and enjoys the beautiful Sunday mornings, it has been quite a long time when he'd enjoyed his Sunday morning and is ready to enjoy his holiday with his beautiful wife... After becoming The kapil sharma it is difficult for him to enjoy his chutti vale mornings with her gorgeous wife...he is in bed smiling at sun raise imagining him spending his 2 day holiday with her wife... he looks at both side of his bed but didn't find her, his eyes scan every corner of the room to find her but he fails to get a view of her cute wife...thinking that where she has gone he wakes up and sits on the bed, he grabs the alarm clock and finds that it's 7 and there he gets his answer, she probably be preparing tea for him without giving himself much time, he quickly goes to the kitchen to see her wife. 

There she is preparing tea for him standing near the gas stove, wearing a yellow color sari, making her curves visible...he loves yellow color on her not because it's his favorite color but this color adds brightness on her face, her pink pouty lips, and those light rosy cheeks and her wet hairs falling on her chest making his imagination go wild for her.

Now that's it...his thought breaks at a sudden realization

Kapil: (kapil, abe kya ghur rha h, moka h, dastur h seedha attack kr...tu to aise ghur rha h jaise padosi ki biwi h, teri h ye...chal beta ye do din ki chute m tujhe aram nhi krna h boht mehnat krni h)

Kapil enters in the kitchen and stands behind her for a while he admires her beauty, it has been 2 years of their marriage but at times kapil still feels nervous before touching her, he himself has no idea why this happens to him, but he enjoys this feeling too, may be this is the reason which makes him love more this woman, after all, his thoughts he finally decides to change his thoughts into action and hold her waist from behind which make sumona jumps a bit in a shock but kapil holds him tightly making her be in place.

Sumona: sharmaji aap uth gaye vo bhi itni jaldi

Kapil sliding his lips from her neck to her shoulder smelling her divine, exotic smell...it's getting harder for him to open his eyes properly and listen to her what she is saying at this moment he is totally lost in her 

Sumona: (she shakes him a bit with her hands making him bring back to his senses) sharmaji kya kr rhe h...mene puch itni jaldi kaise uth gaye aap

Kapil:(kapil still enjoying soft skin of her wife) teri manhoos shakal dekhne k liye uth gya

Sumona: (sumona with all power pushes him and turn to him, pointing the finger towards him she warns him...) khabardaar mujhe chua to...tariff to krte nhi ho or romance krne k liye adhi raat m bhi taiyaar rehte ho, batmeez admi...

Kapil: (kapil brings her near to him, puts his arms around her shoulder pulls her towards him leaving no space between him and his beautiful wife) dekh tu meri wife h to tere hi sath to romance krunga na, dusre ki biwi ke sath kha krunga, sbse pehli baat vo mujhe krne bhi nhi degi apne sath romance... to na chahte hue bhi tere sath hi karna padega

This irritates sumona a lot that his husband always makes fun of her and never appreciate her beauty but what to do he is her husband whom she loves more than anyone in this world but she is sure that she'll not going to leave him for these dialogue of him, so she tries her best to get rid of his arms but this action of her is only making kapil's grip stronger on her...he moved his hands to untie her dori it touched her bare skin sending chills down her spine...sumona feels a sudden hardness near her thighs, she knows that where this is heading she tries to stop him

Sumona: (in a slow voice keeping her eyes closed she murmur) chai ubal rhi h

Kapil: (in a husky voice moving his hands all over her body...leaving trails of kisses from her ears to neck to collarbone and on a way to make love) han or jo m ubal rha hu uska kya

Sumona gulped hard after listening to these words from him she loves these moments when her husband gets romantic when she is not expecting it

They both are stuck in this moment, Kapil's eyes fall on those pouty inviting lips of her and ready to take those absolutely alluring lips onto his but at the very moment they got disturbed by a door bell...sumona all of the sudden pushes her, joins her hands in excitement huge smile is visible on her face (lagta h grocery wala agya, bhagwaan ka lakh lakh sukr hai, itne dino se call kr rhi thi, finally agaya)

Kapil gets hell irritated with her wife's behavior

Kapil: pagal aurat, ek grocery vale ke chakar me pati ko dhakka mar diya, khush to aise ho rhi h jaise sha rukh khan aya h hmari ghar ki grocery pohanchane.

Sumona rubs her hands on his cheeks (acha sorry na jaiye na jake gate kholiye m bs abhi aai list leke plzzz)

Kapil: irritatingly mimics her (gate kholiye na plzzz...) he moves towards the door to open it still uttering words in anger (fir kehti h m iski tariff nhi krta, koi aisi bereham biwi ki tariff kaise kre) he opens the door

Karan: helllooo...mrs. shaaa...mr. sharma aap ?????

Kapil: abe tu?????

To be continued...

Edited by aashup - 7 years ago
CreativeAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hahaha...Kapil ki romance ka toh band baj gaya! aur baje bhi kyu na...Taarif toh karta nhi kabhi uski...
lekin taarif krne wala ab aa chuka hai! Ghanti baja raha hai...Lol!
I liked this part...Shahrukh wala dilogue was too funny...
But why is this so short? Next time, I want long update...I love ur writing...So, update d next part fast!! :)
khjgj thumbnail
Arey yaar Kappu ! Sahi keh rahi hai Sumo tareef toh kartey nahi Romance kaise karogey ?!?! Wohooo ! Kya sahi moment pe end kiya hai not bad babes ;) Loving the funny dialogues :D Grocery wala LOL!!

He will surely burn with anger in the next part ;) Loved it babes !

Keep going & Love you :*
mansi_as18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Karan... how wrong ur timing could get... come on yaar we were going to get kasum romance and u have to rang the damn doorbell... 🀣 πŸ˜” agli baar kappu ne door bell hi tod deni h 🀣
UrjaLuvsWahi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Itni romantic atmosphere ban rahi thi..
Agaya kabab main haddi😑😑😑
Bechara kappu..romance ki maa behen kar di wahi ne...I want Kasuuu πŸ˜­
Superb update. Cant wait for the next chapterπŸ‘
aashup thumbnail

Originally posted by: FanOfCreativity

Hahaha...Kapil ki romance ka toh band baj gaya! aur baje bhi kyu na...Taarif toh karta nhi kabhi uski...
lekin taarif krne wala ab aa chuka hai! Ghanti baja raha hai...Lol!
I liked this part...Shahrukh wala dilogue was too funny...
But why is this so short? Next time, I want long update...I love ur writing...So, update d next part fast!! :)

Tumhare comment se pta chal rha h that you really enjoying the story hehehe very haapy that you are liking it hahaha han bilkul shi guess kiya h tarif krne vala agya h πŸ˜† yaar sorry its short because I want to maintain the curiosity and excitement among you ppl πŸ˜‰ yes I'll be updating it soon πŸ˜Š
aashup thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kappumyfav

Arey yaar Kappu ! Sahi keh rahi hai Sumo tareef toh kartey nahi Romance kaise karogey ?!?! Wohooo ! Kya sahi moment pe end kiya hai not bad babes ;) Loving the funny dialogues :D Grocery wala LOL!!

He will surely burn with anger in the next part ;) Loved it babes !

Keep going & Love you :*

Hahaha thank you my girly πŸ˜‰ tum chinta mt kro kanan mere hi haath m bs age age dekho hota h kya πŸ˜† han that dialogue is my fav too 
Bilkul jal k rakh ho jaenge aane vale parts m πŸ˜‰
Luv you... :*
aashup thumbnail

Originally posted by: mansi_as18

Karan... how wrong ur timing could get... come on yaar we were going to get kasum romance and u have to rang the damn doorbell... 🀣 πŸ˜” agli baar kappu ne door bell hi tod deni h 🀣

🀣girl i'm gonna take this dialogue for my next update πŸ˜†πŸ˜†luv you I enjoyed reading your comment πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
aashup thumbnail

Originally posted by: UrjaLuvsWahi

Itni romantic atmosphere ban rahi thi..

Agaya kabab main haddi😑😑😑
Bechara kappu..romance ki maa behen kar di wahi ne...I want Kasuuu πŸ˜­
Superb update. Cant wait for the next chapterπŸ‘

Awww urja don't worry you'll soon read a beautiful kasu moment bs thora or jalane do πŸ˜†
Thank you πŸ˜Šyes i'll be updating it soon 
Kashish95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Mat kro aise sitam ayee zalim insaan...sapne dikhaye 5 star biryani k nd mili 1 star biryani...vaise dialogue k sath khichdi jata tha but jitna romance hua vo bhi biryani h tha mere liye ...omg i so luved this chapter ..read 3  times repeatedly...seriously u r among my fav writers on this forum ...kapu bichara kitna romantic ho rha tha ...kabab me haddaa aa gya lkin ...huhhh...lkin achaa h kapil ko thoda tadapna bhi chahiye sumona k liye... He also needs to put some effort . 
Suprb update dear ...jldi se update kr do  .