Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Mei or meri Mrs. Sharma part 1- page 1

Mei or meri Mrs. Sharma part 2- page 2

Mei or meri Mrs. Sharma part 3- page 4

Mei or meri Mrs. Sharma part 4- page 6

Mei or meri Mrs. Sharma part 5- page 6

Mei or meri Mrs. Sharma part 6- page 9

M boht veli hu yaar, so there I'm with one more story...bs adha july or jhel lo fir vese bhi m busy ho jaungi πŸ˜›

Vese I'm little afraid whether you'll like this story line or not...let's see what response I'll get from you people

Are bhaiya ise shi se leke jana ye boht kimati vass h...meri maa ne bheja h...agar ise kuch hua na beta tu to gya..samjha

Ji sahab ji, samjh gya

Good ab acha suno ise 8th floor m leke jana h, tum jao m ata hu...thik h

Ji...

Very good...

Finally my house...my own house...I've been waiting for this moment for so long and there I am living this moment chal be yaar... ab yahan khara hoke building ko hi niharata rhega...let's go inside...

(And let me introduce myself to you people, I am Karan wahi...a small actor works on television, people ummm...not actually people usually girls often complement me that I look cute, handsome, sexy, hot and what not...but I personally believe that I am an average looking guy with a very simple personality, many a time I feel that women are just being too sweet to me, come on I'm not that good... 5 years back I came to this city of dreams to change my dreams into realities and trust me it's not that easy to make it possible...its damn hard...but after a long struggle I can say that haven't achieved everything which I've dreamt of but at least I'm on a path to achieve it...vese one question which is often asked to me that am I single or not...so let me tell you, I am brutally single and the reason behind that is I never met that right girl...ummm how should I explain, who will  be a right girl to me, leave it yaar it will be too complicated for you to understand...so it's better to wait for that right moment...maybe even I'll get more clear about my thoughts right *wink*)

Karan: hey bhagwaan (kya yaar mujhe thore or log bulane chiye the...or ye movers or packers ka koi faida nhi, jb ye boxes mujhe hi uthane the to mene inhe hire hi kyu kiya, sara kaam khud hi krleta...ofooo yaar I can hardly see anything, abe yaar ye lift kha h...aaa...lagta h agya lift tak...ofooo...khul gai kya lift????? Awaz se to lag rha h khul gai h...chalo fir get inside it...cool finally I'm inside the lift...o god they are heavy)

Hiii...do I help you

(what??? Who is she??? Hardly able to see her, but her voice sounds good...maybe she is pretty too...forget about looks, she is such a nice person she wants to help me...abhi bhi duniya m itne ache log bache h kya??? Obviously, even I'm one of them...okay what she is doing...are yaar ye khi madad krne k chakkar m apne upar na gira de sara saman)

Karan: wait..wait...help me in putting down these boxes (wow she is strong too, kya baat h not bad but still I cannot see her, now I'm curious to know how she looks, come on girl boxes rakh diye h hmne ab unhi ko dekhti rhogi ya upar uth kr meri taraf bhi dekhogi) hey thank...(holyshit..and there she is standing in front of me is this a woman...am I on earth or in paradise???seriously...how can someone look this beautiful...glossy skin, slender eyebrows, velvety eyelashes, sea-nymph ears, dainty nose, her coils of leaf brown hair, brown deep almond shaped eyes, sculpted figure and cherry on the cake those big pouty lips...gosh I can go on and on...man she is sooo beautiful and this pink sari is totally going with her beautiful saffron tint complexion...god i've been looking at her for quite a long time, what to do I'm stuck in her beauty)

Mera floor aa gya..

Karan: aaa..ooo..umm...ooo...it's 8th floor, are ye to mera bhi floor (aww she is looking too cute while helping me in pulling this boxes out of the lift, god I love these boxes...I don't know what's there in it...but now it hardly matters to me, because of these boxes I could able to spend some more time with this goddess)

(finally, the boxes are out of the lift)

Ummm...you need more help????

Karan: (o my god...the innocence of her face is making me insane)

Hello...do you need some other help

Karan: ya...aaa..no...I mean thank you, thank you soo much...you are very sweet...by the way, I'm karan...karan wahi naam to suna hi hoga

Hahaha

(god she giggled at my joke...wow...this has enlighten her beauty more and I'm so proud of myself I made this beauty laugh...I love you shahrukh this dialogue of yours always works)

Hiii I am Mrs. Sharma...

Karan: what???? Mrs. ????? (nooo...she is married)

To be continued...

Hello everyone I hope you like the story line, actually I don't know much about indian television actors, I've heard about karan wahi and watched him hosting some shows and I liked his comic timing in those shows, but I really don't know much about this actor so the character is puri trha se fictional...this story will going to have his point of view and also our hero kapil's point of view too, basically kapil ne sumona ko boht paresaan kiya h pr ye character kapil ki neend haram krne wala hπŸ˜‰, this will going to be a comedy ff...and I'll try my level best to make it good...😊

Edited by aashup - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
At first I thought u wrote Karan ka name by mistake πŸ˜† Hahahaha..so KaSu r married in this? Interesting..Wah! Loving the concept..plZZZ continue soon..
Ps will Kapil get jealous of karan in this? πŸ˜›
mansi_as18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ooo... this is going to be interesting huh... chalo at least karan ki galatfahmi pehle hi door ho gyi "mrs" sunke... 🀣 karan is going to lagao tadka in kasum ki lubstory lagta h πŸ˜‰ m so going to wait for its update
TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
A different concept and you totally nailed it dear!! By the way i have seen a with the similar concept as in your story. The movie was of salman khan and a flop one but your story is super hit!! Do continue it dear anyway can you write an os on kasum related to his new bought house and him giving her an invite or treat and then some fluffy romance!! Mai likhti lekin proper idea nahi mil raha so can you???
aashup thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naturegirl99

At first I thought u wrote Karan ka name by mistake πŸ˜† Hahahaha..so KaSu r married in this? Interesting..Wah! Loving the concept..plZZZ continue soon..

Ps will Kapil get jealous of karan in this? πŸ˜›

Yes girl boht boht jyada jalne vala h πŸ˜‰ areee you forget you only gave me this idea so there I am with this ff and I do thora jyada of everything to basically kapil boht jalne vala h n trust me it will going to be a super cute and funny ff atleast i'll try to make it πŸ˜›
aashup thumbnail

Originally posted by: mansi_as18

Ooo... this is going to be interesting huh... chalo at least karan ki galatfahmi pehle hi door ho gyi "mrs" sunke... 🀣 karan is going to lagao tadka in kasum ki lubstory lagta h πŸ˜‰ m so going to wait for its update

Bilkul sahi samjhi h aap ye tadka kapil ji ki neende haram krega abhi to aap dekhti rhiye bt our cute sumona, she'll be as usual be the Innocent character πŸ˜†
Han don't worry i'll be updating soon πŸ˜Š
khjgj thumbnail
Ahan ! Quite interesting !!!! I would love to see Bittu burn when he sees other guy impressing his wife ;) Finally Sharmaji ko ehsaas toh hoga !

Waiting for the update

Lots of Pyaar
aashup thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kapillian_girl

A different concept and you totally nailed it dear!! By the way i have seen a with the similar concept as in your story. The movie was of salman khan and a flop one but your story is super hit!! Do continue it dear anyway can you write an os on kasum related to his new bought house and him giving her an invite or treat and then some fluffy romance!! Mai likhti lekin proper idea nahi mil raha so can you???

Yes i've heard about this movie actually my title is inspired by that movie only but i haven't seen the movie so I don't think so it will have any similarity baki to I don't no but thank you so much for your tareef... Okay let me finish this i 'll surely going to work on your suggested storyline I really find it interesting and it will going to be fun to bring there chemistry in their new house,  sounds cool to me... I'll work on it soon😊

aashup thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kappumyfav

Ahan ! Quite interesting !!!! I would love to see Bittu burn when he sees other guy impressing his wife ;) Finally Sharmaji ko ehsaas toh hoga !

Waiting for the update

Lots of Pyaar

Hahaha han vo to h pr ehsaas se jyada,  actually I want to come with the cutness of both kapil and sumona boht jyada serious stuff likh liya  yaar,  now this will gonna show some cute and funny moments πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
I'll be updating it soon babesπŸ˜‰
UrjaLuvsWahi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Mera naam dekh ke samajh aa hi gaya hoga ke I am Karan Wahi's fan too..haha..Im a Wahian and a Kapilian so this FF will be really interesting to me girl! But main Kapilian jyada hu..so of course I want to see some KaSu romance in this..Karan Wahi jealous kare Kappu ko aur Kappu romantic ho jaye..hayeee that would be so nice..me n my imaginations hehe. Cant wait for the next part! This was good and very beautifully described. Youre a great writer darling. Mwah.
Lots of Love